Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? (58874 Views)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by 40fy: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
lookingfly:
he doesn't know how to do? What i mean by do is adequate pre-intimacy and slow copulation.......not all these ramming stuff in videos.

**"He"?? I'm a man and straight as fúck, but I like gay men tho!! grin grin

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by jclassiq(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
It's just a vagina... It doesn't have teeth... If you have had sex, you would know what it smells like... But you're an incel... So I understand... And forgive you...

Rest pls. Na only you?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Stiff66(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na person way chop belleful dey hear smell.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by BeanmanX(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
tee59:
Honestly it's not funny. Especially the love peddlers or any lady or woman who sleeps around. The smell oozing out of their bodies after sex is always terrible. You can easily know who just had sex with the smell. It's different from normal body odour. Especially, the dirty ones. It's real.
Talking frm experience
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Eberex(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nosa111:
LOL.

After sex or masturbation, it’s advisable to pee immediately and wash up.

For male or female?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by geniusaustin(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ask am!
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by lasisi69(f): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
blaquebelle:
Sexual smells? grin grin
Lol... E shock me too shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SugarGirl44(f): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
maasoap:

Juice and sex hormones odour. Every adult with functional sense of smell can smell it.

It means you have to get really really close to the person to smell it.
The question is, why get that close to a stranger to the point is smelling their private parts?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SugarGirl44(f): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Comprehension is your problem grin

That bath is ONLY after coitus.

You can't be as neat and healthy as me who aside daily bath, performs ablution 5 times a day.

You can't be as neat as me who anytime he pee cleans his intromittent organ

You're the dirty one here

My point is you can do all these without being religious.
People do it, so don't make it a big deal.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by ThatFairGuy1: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
You can only do it occasionally as long as it's not compulsion (Faith based)

I'm 100% sure you don't do it.
SugarGirl44:

My point is you can do all these without being religious.
People do it, so don't make it a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pymetrics:
One of the reasons why we say Islam is a total way of life.
In Islam, after sex with your wife, you must have a ritual bathe. This bathe serves two purposes : 1. To clean your body from all kind of smells and dirtiness. 2. To clean you spiritually so that you would be eligible to perform your daily routine worship.

You won't find this in any other religion

Judaism, you liar.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

You can't be as neat and healthy as me who aside daily bath, performs ablution 5 times a day.

Gerrout of here. You guys only use water for ablutions and when cleaning up after the toilet.

Is cleanliness not using water and soap?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by TheboyGhost(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Desusi:

How does someone who has just bleeped smell? How do you identify them.?

I believe he has a Sexual smelling tool for verifications.

Well I think I know what he meant by what he said and that only happens with Adolescents.

Hopefully OP is not an Adolescent.

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by kkins25(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

But you guys have some of the highest maternity rates? highest polio virus victims, highest number of wandering beggers aka almajiri, highest number of illiterates.. just like the endless list of ill fate that befalls the north, na so ur mumu dey. go nd wash nd nd leg with weytin i don tell u so. no b say na tap water self.. ruwa rigjia.. kikikikikiki..
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by aulaka: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na sex Dem take born you through

40fy:

**Y'all hafta stop talkin' sex!!
**Matter of fact, I hate sex!! embarassed embarassed

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by DeGLORIOUS: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
This guy is a He goat �. So you understand the smell of someone who had sex and couldn't take a wash? grin
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by biyams(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
sexual smell....u even know how Dem suppose dey smell and you're here...oga you already get idea...open public bathroom it will be a good business
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Perocom(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nazgul:

If the lady you had sex with uses perfume, deodorant... etc, if you have sex with her and don't take a bath, her perfume would begin to smell on you. This is how most wives catch their cheating husband, cos the smell of female perfume would be all over him.

The thing is you would smell like her, so any smart person that comes close to you would know that you've just been with a woman.

You go dey smell woman woman, lols
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Perocom(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

is true, I've smelt woman's cum over themselves, i don't know if its just me or.. there's this new trend online that they say it is pheromone that it helps attract males to them, the smell is nauseating !

Like it's does he-goats, very funny
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by 40fy: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
aulaka:
Na sex Dem take born you through

**Don't be jumpin' into conclusions, man!!!
**I'm a product of a laboratory experimentation!!!
**Scientists made me, not sperm and eggs!!!

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Fiscus105(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Idiot people keep on shouting Islamic religion dictate to them to bath, whre is ur common sense? Do you need Quran to tell u to clean urself for whatever you do?

The way slaves lost their common sense, in the name of Islamic religion still not clear to me.

Since u are a robot, everything must dictate to you in ur evil book before you do it.

Indeed, Islam is a curse to humanity.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sexual smell Abi smelly pvssy
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
Our musk upsets you? angry

Seriously, some people rub their juices on themselves... Turns the opp sex on...

Wow! Baby you've just got me sexually aroused. I really want give it to you right now.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
Our musk upsets you? angry

Seriously, some people rub their juices on themselves... Turns the opp sex on...

Wow! Baby you've just got me sexually aroused. I really want to give it to you right now.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
LadyTara:

I read this some days ago. But I want to know who sat down and said you know what let me start smelling like my vagina. undecided

Hi LadyTara

Happy new week to you dear

How's the month going for you dear and
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dksmile:

Na just to carry her puna seat on yourface now while you eat the yoyo puna and make her cum all over your face. Then you can carry your puna smelling face any where you go like MTN since you like the smell grin grin
Show me how to do am first grin
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ulunne777:
Nawaoo
New day stranger topics.
Hello Ulunne

Happy new week to you
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Juliearth:

Its simple. They are dirty.

Oh my goodness!!!

I just checked your profile pic now. You're so beautiful dear.

You have one of the most beautiful eyes that I've ever seen.

Your facial skin is so round, fresh and beautiful like a baby
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
tee59:
Honestly it's not funny. Especially the love peddlers or any lady or woman who sleeps around. The smell oozing out of their bodies after sex is always terrible. You can easily know who just had sex with the smell. It's different from normal body odour. Especially, the dirty ones. It's real.

Hi dear

Happy new week to you dear
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by touchplay(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I swear to God, I can't understand it. Many people are pigs. The sweat, the fluids...everything is just yucky and must be washed off and the body refreshed.

i agree with you but which one be sweat ?
na poor man dey fvck dey sweat.
abhi you dey fvck poor man fvck oga dey ?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
SoapQueen:

Yes. It's called "Budussy"

Hi dear

Happy new week to you
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
blissfulheart:
Bro poster so u are saying ,if after I and my husband have dressed up already for work or church and we decide to have a quickie,we should go and bath again.
Bros
As a woman if u are ur cum smells it only means u dirty or have infection.
A clean woman's cum smells neutral.

Good evening dear

You're very right about your comment. I concur 100%

But honestly I really wish I'm your husband so that I can be giving you a quickie or a slowly, anytime you want it for as long as you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.