Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? (58865 Views)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Nosa111(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
LOL.

After sex or masturbation, it’s advisable to pee immediately and wash up.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by OgaDeyVex: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
Our musk upsets you? angry

Seriously, some people rub their juices on themselves... Turns the opp sex on...

I thought this was just my secret. I don't even want any clean up after sex. I love the smells, the wetness, the stains even after we are done...gives me impetus for more
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Heffalump(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nigerians too like sex.
No day passes without a sex thread. With all this hardship in the con3 where una get strength to bang woman self

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Juliearth(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Southernigbo:
How will some just carry sexual smells up and down with out taking adequate bath.

For some of these people, it's only handkerchief they used to clean up and gbam they are in markets, banks and their religious places intermingling with people not caring about the sexual smell that they are carrying about.

Its simple. They are dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by generalwo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
You leave your personal problems dey worry about people wen no bath after them lamba.... Them complain to u? Them carry the smell enter your palour?? Oga face werin dey face you... As far as say them no come smell for your front..... Leave them alone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Juliearth(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
For someone with body odor, whether he bath or he no bath, na the same thing. I have a distant relative that smells even right from bathroom. Once, she asked me for xmas gift and I used the opportunity to buy her all kinds of deodorants and perfumes because I feel uncomfortable whenever she came around and she is very close to my mother.

She may need a detox. The smell is clearly from the inside.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by JohnOkolo: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Southernigbo:
How will some just carry sexual smells up and down with out taking adequate bath.

For some of these people, it's only handkerchief they used to clean up and gbam they are in markets, banks and their religious places intermingling with people not caring about the sexual smell that they are carrying about.

It helps retain the savory aroma of the sweet Vjay you just straffed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by emerged01(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Southernigbo:

Mehn! I used to do when I just started having sex but at a time after having sex without taking bath. When I noticed that place smells horrible. I can't do without having my bath after having sex. I am allergic to that smell.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Sunnyski: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
When I saw the thread, your girlfriend/wife came to mind. grin[color=#990000][/color]

Talk to her she may change and be washing off your sexual smell
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by NOwazobia: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
The topic and all those in support are all rubbish, shallow with no bases...

What is sexual smell, and how do you identify sexual smell?...

Imagine someone telling me about the female deodorant or body odor of the lady as evidence...

Except for the man's wife (for the married), how do you tell if the body odor of the man is from a female, especially if you are a stranger to the man? Talking of perfume, how do you know if the man didn't put on such perfume from his house...?

For those who have body odor as someone rightly mentioned, how do you determine a sexual smell from his body odor (if you are a stranger)...?

The whole topic is non-sense because there is no such term as sexual smell except that created out of insecurity.

Just hugging someone alone is enough to wear their perfume, especially if that perfume is a strong one...

Please, next!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by tee59(f): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Honestly it's not funny. Especially the love peddlers or any lady or woman who sleeps around. The smell oozing out of their bodies after sex is always terrible. You can easily know who just had sex with the smell. It's different from normal body odour. Especially, the dirty ones. It's real.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Eleyi1: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
It smells like strawberries

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by omooba969(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by aikyg(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
For someone with body odor, whether he bath or he no bath, na the same thing. I have a distant relative that smells even right from bathroom. Once, she asked me for xmas gift and I used the opportunity to buy her all kinds of deodorants and perfumes because I feel uncomfortable whenever she came around and she is very close to my mother.
Your cousin does not have body odour. She is is suffering from an underlying illness that could take her life if not handled properly. Body odour is one way our body uses to warn us of an impending danger. Ask your cousin to see a doctor ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Dksmile: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
Our musk upsets you? angry

Seriously, some people rub their juices on themselves... Turns the opp sex on...

Wow that is really interesting can you go more into details how you girls do the rubbing of the juices in your body I'm trying to lean something
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by dododawa1: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sex sex sex sex sex sex nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nazgul:

If the lady you had sex with uses perfume, deodorant... etc, if you have sex with her and don't take a bath, her perfume would begin to smell on you. This is how most wives catch their cheating husband, cos the smell of female perfume would be all over him.

The thing is you would smell like her, so any smart person that comes close to you would know that you've just been with a woman.

This happens if you do missionary or some orthodox style. But for some badt guys who run ladies from behind or scissors style or L-Shape style, you'd hadly catch the fragrance of perf on ur body. That's what my friend told me

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
LollySeaSide:

Sexual smells!
How does that smell smell?
Nothing man no go hear for nairaland.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by potland: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, I am guilty of this. Not washing after sex happen most in school. I will just have sex and preparing for another round then the call will come in needing my attention in school especially in my final year, my project supervisor can call me to come see him while I was having sex, when most ladies ask me why I don't bath, I will just say I love the smell on me and it kind of makes them laugh.
whats your favorite sex position?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by baralatie(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Southernigbo:
are you saying that it's normal for men to go to places like church gatherings, friends meetings without bathing after sex? Do you even know how irritating it is to be in church fellowship and be perceiving sexual smells?
Very irritating
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:
Since the announcement of yesterday results that end time child @mannerbbgrills have been silent.

Hahahaha..

Hope he has not visited Lagos lagoon, lol

Even helinus created a mod today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by descartes400: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nazgul:

If the lady you had sex with uses perfume, deodorant... etc, if you have sex with her and don't take a bath, her perfume would begin to smell on you. This is how most wives catch their cheating husband, cos the smell of female perfume would be all over him.

The thing is you would smell like her, so any smart person that comes close to you would know that you've just been with a woman.

Since I don't wear perfumes, many at times, where I had to sit beside or in between ladies...ended up having their perfumes all over me after dropping...so, a smart person will just assumed I had just had sex with a lady? Very smart indeed!
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by potland: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
All vaginas have a smell/essence. Good ones smell good/neutral, bad ones smell bad. Next topic please.
have you sucked pussy b4?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by potland: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

is true, I've smelt woman's cum over themselves, i don't know if its just me or.. there's this new trend online that they say it is pheromone that it helps attract males to them, the smell is nauseating !
have you fingered b4?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Triangles1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nazgul:

Badest.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Timekeeper452: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
All vaginas have a smell/essence. Good ones smell good/neutral, bad ones smell bad. Next topic please.
this is actually a false myth, vaginas are meant to smell foul and not good, if as a lady you wash your vagina with water and it is odorless, you are killing bacterias actually protecting your Vagina from infections and you stand a very high risk of being infected . That being said this doesn’t mean as a lady you should leave yourself dirty, wash around the vagina and not inside the vagina. Clean with toilet wipes or tissue after urinating.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Franking: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
The same kind of people who will nack anything including smelly old cvnts.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Pymetrics: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
One of the reasons why we say Islam is a total way of life.
In Islam, after sex with your wife, you must have a ritual bathe. This bathe serves two purposes : 1. To clean your body from all kind of smells and dirtiness. 2. To clean you spiritually so that you would be eligible to perform your daily routine worship.

You won't find this in any other religion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Timekeeper452:
this is actually a false myth, vaginas are meant to smell foul and not good, if as a lady you wash your vagina with water and it is odorless, you are killing bacterias actually protecting your Vagina from infections and you stand a very high risk of being infected . That being said this doesn’t mean as a lady you should leave yourself dirty, wash around the vagina and not inside the vagina. Clean with toilet wipes or tissue after urinating.

I might’ve believed you if…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.