Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? (58868 Views)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by maasoap(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

It means you have to get really really close to the person to smell it.

Really close like when you are among your people, like sitting together, standing and talking to each other. You get it.

The question is, why get that close to a stranger

Where did you get the idea of STRANGER? It doesn't have to be stranger, it is basically the people you come across after the sex, people you're interacting with.

to the point is smelling their private parts?
Smelling their private? That's kinda gross! It is not really that. The sex hormones and those juices that you failed to wash off have really strong odour, it would just naturally radiates through your body and clothing materials. As long as people are close to you enough, they will perceive the odour. You basically don't have knowledge of this.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SugarGirl44(f): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
maasoap:

Really close like when you are among your people, like sitting together, standing and talking to each other. You get it.

Where did you get the idea of STRANGER? It doesn't have to be stranger, it is basically the people you come across after the sex, people you're interacting with.

Smelling their private? That's kinda gross! It is not really that. The sex hormones and those juices that you failed to wash off have really strong odour, it would just naturally radiates through your body and clothing materials. As long as people are close to you enough, they will perceive the odour. You basically don't have knowledge of this.

Toh.
Kudos to your nose then.
Lol.
I've never perceived such and hope not to.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Toh.
Kudos to your nose then.
Lol.
I've never perceived such and hope not to.

Not everyone has ability to perceive odour of any kind.
Secondly, not everyone actually recognises this kind of odour. You are either belong to one of the two or both. Lol
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SugarGirl44(f): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
maasoap:

Not everyone has ability to perceive odour of any kind.
Secondly, not everyone actually recognises this kind of odour. You are either belong to one of the two or both. Lol

I think I'm both, and tbh I love it that way.
Bad odours can make me vomit, so I'll rather not smell it at all. Lol.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
blissfulheart:

U can be my husband all u need is just to marry me.
And then I will make all ur sexual fantasies come true.

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
Biggest simp on Nairaland,,,,,u should get a life

Thunder fire your gorilla hairy ass ode
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=LadyTara post=114838215] Fine ,thank you.

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=Juliearth post=114838199]

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by BeanmanX(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Thunder fire your gorilla hairy ass ode
SIMPly SIMP! ode!
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by BeanmanX(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
MisterKennedy:

You're welcome dear

Julie please send me a message on WhatsApp so that I can have your number. Please Julie 0.8.1.0.0.5.5.3.5.4.7
Disgraceful and sex starved simp
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=BeanmanX post=115056613] .
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by BeanmanX(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Na your mama I wan fvck
Grow up man and stop simping,,,,
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by LadyTara(f): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Thank you sweetie

Tara please can you chat me on whatsapp so that I can have your number, please Tara 0.8.1.0.0.5.5.3.5.4.7
No thank you.

Wait,do I know you? undecided

Modified;
Oh ,just saw you have been dropping the same comments for every female moniker ,lol, you need to drink water bros,you seem thirsty .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees / Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.