Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? (58813 Views)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by 40fy: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
lookingfly:
y

**My X!!

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Rubbish thread..how sex dey smell nobody wey gree answer...my own advice is stop mingling with rotten people
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by ThatFairGuy1: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nothing as such for Muslim who understands his religion.

You MUST take ritual bath (janabat) after meeting with your spouse.

Islam is a complete religion

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

yeleba mazlem
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Nyascobar1414: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Rashidiamoda:
Me,wey my pukus dey smell like dead fish after sex..how e take concern anybody..it is ur smell..smell ur smell and leave my smell

Are you for real?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Mazzkenny: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
You dey smell?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by ume1000: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
rexesq:

NFCS DOES!!!
who does?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SugarGirl44(f): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Southernigbo:
How will some just carry sexual smells up and down with out taking adequate bath.

For some of these people, it's only handkerchief they used to clean up and gbam they are in markets, banks and their religious places intermingling with people not caring about the sexual smell that they are carrying about.

I'm hearing this for the first time.
Do you go around smelling people's bumbum?
How can you perceive sexual smell from people fgs?
Orisirisi...
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by blaquebelle: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
bnbash:
That's why it's mandatory for every Muslim to take ritual bath after sex.
Alhamdulillah
In between each round of sex or after the whole marathon? grin
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SugarGirl44(f): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

So if religion didn't make it mandatory, you for no dey bath?

I believe if you're a dirty person, you're dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by nedekid: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
A friend told me this days, he never nacks after 10-11am, why, the likely hood she would have smashed will be high, besides even if she has not, she would have peed or shitted a couple of times without a bath. Recipe for disaster!
The best thing is early momo, for guys like my friend sensitive to smell and dirt.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by StUriah(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
If you are a Manager in an office where you can sharperly give a Quickie to your secretary/receptionist or any other female staff, then go back to your table to complete the day job, would you care about bathing?

Ask those girls why they carry perfume and body spray (or Mouth spray) about. They can do Doggy & give BJ anytime, anyway, particularly during office hours.

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by rexesq(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Siggysaga:

grin indeed uniben nfcs does

grin GLAD TO KNOW,BUDDY.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by donhils: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Which one is sexual smell again?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by maasoap(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, I am guilty of this. Not washing after sex happen most in school. I will just have sex and preparing for another round then the call will come in needing my attention in school especially in my final year, my project supervisor can call me to come see him while I was having sex, when most ladies ask me why I don't bath, I will just say I love the smell on me and it kind of makes them laugh.

Kind of rough though. A quick visit to the bathroom to wash up couldn't make you to be too late. You were not just used to it.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by maasoap(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I'm hearing this for the first time.
Do you go around smelling people's bumbum?
How can you perceive sexual smell from people fgs?
Orisirisi...

Juice and sex hormones odour. Every adult with functional sense of smell can smell it.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by delpee(f): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why do people have to be told to keep themselves clean? It's a new world indeed!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by BeanmanX(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
AishatJumoke:
shut up
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Who cares?
grin

Na them.awon obun shio shio grin
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by xproducer: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Southernigbo:
How will some just carry sexual smells up and down with out taking adequate bath.

For some of these people, it's only handkerchief they used to clean up and gbam they are in markets, banks and their religious places intermingling with people not caring about the sexual smell that they are carrying about.

--------

What is far worse is the cosmic sin and deadly spiritual consequences that come with sex outside of marriage!

"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." - Galatians 5:19-21

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Freelane33(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thanks a lot Baba ,
I just go bath now I swear as I see the thread
Went to see my babe at home
Though I washed off but didn’t take my bath
But now I just did
Thanks a lot
This thread means a lot to me
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SAMBARRY: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
It's just a vagina... It doesn't have teeth... If you have had sex, you would know what it smells like... But you're an incel... So I understand... And forgive you...
awon alabasha justifying their obun behaviour grin

So you go put phenese inside vagyna,you no go wash your phenese and the babe no go use water rinse the place.your sexual fluid go dry up inside the vagyna meanwhile the following day you go put mouth inside.na so yeast infection dey take start.

The same Yash she go open for toilet seat wey toilet water go splash inside her vagyna and she no wash after she finished weweing or pooing,una go still put mouth Inside dey say una dey do cunninlingus

One day as you dey suck toto,menses go just come unknowingly and you go use mouth lick menses cheesy tongue

Ashe awon obun shio shio ponibi grin
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SoapQueen(f): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
blaquebelle:
Sexual smells? grin grin

Yes. It's called "Budussy"
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by lookingfly: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
40fy:

**My X!!

he doesn't know how to do? What i mean by do is adequate pre-intimacy and slow copulation.......not all these ramming stuff in videos.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Eberex(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nazgul:

If the lady you had sex with uses perfume, deodorant... etc, if you have sex with her and don't take a bath, her perfume would begin to smell on you. This is how most wives catch their cheating husband, cos the smell of female perfume would be all over him.

The thing is you would smell like her, so any smart person that comes close to you would know that you've just been with a woman.

More reason to take a bath immediately before leaving. Make sure you bath without soap or else you will explain to madam where you dey come from.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SilvanusII(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
You are either so presumptuous that it isn't you stinking, or you have a over estimated sense of your smelling faculties. You are just a bloody creep

Southernigbo:

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Allisgud: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Smelling sperm sperm like a decay ogi bhaba
Spit
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by gregng(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
How does sexual odour smells?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by blissfulheart(f): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bro poster so u are saying ,if after I and my husband have dressed up already for work or church and we decide to have a quickie,we should go and bath again.
Bros
As a woman if u are ur cum smells it only means u dirty or have infection.
A clean woman's cum smells neutral.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by ThatFairGuy1: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Comprehension is your problem grin

That bath is ONLY after coitus.

You can't be as neat and healthy as me who aside daily bath, performs ablution 5 times a day.

You can't be as neat as me who anytime he pee cleans his intromittent organ

You're the dirty one here
SugarGirl44:

So if religion didn't make it mandatory, you for no dey bath?

I believe if you're a dirty person, you're dirty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total of 238 confirmed cases. 35 discharged / Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) / Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.