Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? (58858 Views)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Georgejeez: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Nazgul:

If the lady you had sex with uses perfume, deodorant... etc, if you have sex with her and don't take a bath, her perfume would begin to smell on you. This is how most wives catch their cheating husband, cos the smell of female perfume would be all over him.

The thing is you would smell like her, so any smart person that comes close to you would know that you've just been with a woman.

Legend ��

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Bigchristo22(m): 1:51am On Jul 18, 2022
potland:
do you normally use condom?
See question, you’re asking a married man if he normally uses condom, na side chick I Dey bang? Even if you are using condom it’s recommended to bath after sex and stop smelling sex sex sex in public grin grin
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Juliearth(f): 3:29am On Jul 18, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Oh my goodness!!!

I just checked your profile pic now. You're so beautiful dear.

You have one of the most beautiful eyes that I've ever seen.

Your facial skin is so round, fresh and beautiful like a baby

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by LadyTara(f): 3:32am On Jul 18, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi LadyTara

Happy new week to you dear

How's the month going for you dear and
Fine ,thank you.

And happy new week to you too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Wow, what causes her odour, can you guess? Just want to learn tho
Nonexisting:
For someone with body odor, whether he bath or he no bath, na the same thing. I have a distant relative that smells even right from bathroom. Once, she asked me for xmas gift and I used the opportunity to buy her all kinds of deodorants and perfumes because I feel uncomfortable whenever she came around and she is very close to my mother.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:25am On Jul 18, 2022
Wow! Thanks for sharing, I will use this knowledge when I have one, once he smell different I go quickly ask cheesy cheesy, God won't even give me a man that's not decent, and me self won't say yes to such undecided. I am patiently waiting for my own tongue.
Nazgul:

If the lady you had sex with uses perfume, deodorant... etc, if you have sex with her and don't take a bath, her perfume would begin to smell on you. This is how most wives catch their cheating husband, cos the smell of female perfume would be all over him.

The thing is you would smell like her, so any smart person that comes close to you would know that you've just been with a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by KingLarry04: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2022
Why going about without bathing after sex op?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by bepositive11: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2022
Your nose must be very sensitive

Southernigbo:
How will some just carry sexual smells up and down with out taking adequate bath.

For some of these people, it's only handkerchief they used to clean up and gbam they are in markets, banks and their religious places intermingling with people not caring about the sexual smell that they are carrying about.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by BeanmanX(m): 6:24am On Jul 18, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hello Ulunne

Happy new week to you
Simp ni
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by BeanmanX(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Oh my goodness!!!

I just checked your profile pic now. You're so beautiful dear.

You have one of the most beautiful eyes that I've ever seen.

Your facial skin is so round, fresh and beautiful like a baby
Biggest simp on Nairaland,,,,,u should get a life
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by batb: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2022
PerfectStranger:

So sexual smell now smells nice?
Yes, except you are with dirty partner who doesn't know how to perform basic body hygiene! Sexual fragrance is different from dirty offensive smell and odour!
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2022
This is pure idiocy.

So every Muslim is Northerner? You're among the educated illiterates we have in Nigeria
kkins25:

But you guys have some of the highest maternity rates? highest polio virus victims, highest number of wandering beggers akaq almajiri, highest number of illiterates.. just like the endless list of ill fate that befalls the north, na so ur mumu dey. go nd wash nd nd leg with weytin i don tell u so. no b say na tap water self.. ruwa rigjia.. kikikikikiki..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
This is pure idiocy.

So every Muslim is Northerner? You're among the educated illiterates we have in Nigeria
how far love. kiss
God bless imole ipinle
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2022
angry
NwaMamaIwota:
how far love. kiss
God bless imole ipinle

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
angry
you don't love me cry
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Pymetrics: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2022
1Sharon:

Judaism, you liar.
You're the ignorant. The Jew ritual bath called Mikveh is for women after menstrual cycle and child birth, not after sex. Even this Mikveh is no more in practice as of today.

The ritual baths of Islam remains compulsory from yesterday til today and tomorrow. It is not optional. So go and learn bro.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by phemmyfour: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2022
Southernigbo:
How will some just carry sexual smells up and down with out taking adequate bath.

For some of these people, it's only handkerchief they used to clean up and gbam they are in markets, banks and their religious places intermingling with people not caring about the sexual smell that they are carrying about.
So if it was done in the office, vehicle etc you LL bathe after the show even if there's no opportunity for that
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by bansempire22(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2022
Dirty people everywhere...so after all the knacks dem no dey bath
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by SugarGirl44(f): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You can only do it occasionally as long as it's not compulsion (Faith based)

I'm 100% sure you don't do it.

You're 100% sure about me.
Pele o cleanest man alive.
Some idol worshipers sef are cleaner than you, stop feeling fly.
Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by blissfulheart(f): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Good evening dear

You're very right about your comment. I concur 100%

But honestly I really wish I'm your husband so that I can be giving you a quickie or a slowly, anytime you want it for as long as you want.

U can be my husband all u need is just to marry me.
And then I will make all ur sexual fantasies come true.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2022
Pymetrics:

You're the ignorant. The Jew ritual bath called Mikveh is for women after menstrual cycle and child birth, not after sex. Even this Mikveh is no more in practice as of today.

The ritual baths of Islam remains compulsory from yesterday til today and tomorrow. It is not optional. So go and learn bro.

Right I see. But is washing by water only what you call a bath?
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by lookingfly: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
40fy:

**"He"?? I'm a man and straight as fúck, but I like gay men tho!! grin grin

oh......I thought you're a lady.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by bnbash(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
After a complete session smiley
blaquebelle:

In between each round of sex or after the whole marathon? grin
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by smokeyupu(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
ANIMAL DEY BAF
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Demigod22: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
maasoap:

Kind of rough though. A quick visit to the bathroom to wash up couldn't make you to be too late. You were not just used to it.

Yeah, the healthy thing to do after sex is bathing, at least, clean yourself up, then I was living the student life, you know how crazy students can be in school.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Demigod22: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Human being grin cheesy

LoL, those crazy things keep life spontaneous.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Demigod22: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
potland:
whats your favorite sex position?

I enjoy the girl riding me, these girls want you to do all the work on bed, so I like when she is on me doing the work too.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Demigod22: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Desusi:

How does someone who has just bleeped smell? How do you identify them.?

Not really bad smell but there's this funny smell that oozes out especially from girls, the smell is more funny than awful.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by aulaka: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Seems you tends to be living in next generation, we are yet to start production via laboratory.

40fy:

**Don't be jumpin' into conclusions, man!!!
**I'm a product of a laboratory experimentation!!!
**Scientists made me, not sperm and eggs!!!

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by Poleski: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Many Nigerians are very dirty. They have poor hygiene.
Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by 40fy: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
aulaka:
Seems you tends to be living in next generation, we are yet to start production via laboratory.

**Hahaha!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? by kikuyu1(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Actually,OP this is mainly an Oyinbo thing. IME, most women will just wipe and get dressed and stumble off to school/office/home. Imo,its an automatic assumption of whiteness;ie you're white therefore clean. Its ALL the Oyinbo tribe-Scandis,Slavs,Meds,Anglos etc,etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.