Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,852 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Is The Dumbest Thing You've Done For Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Thing You've Done For Love ? (539 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Dumbest Thing You've Done For Love ? by RaymondHarmony: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
what is the dumbest thing you've done for love ?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You've Done For Love ? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
I loved...

Dumbest sh** ever... undecided
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You've Done For Love ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Wahala for who dey love lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You've Done For Love ? by BlaqJosh: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Smurk my weed
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You've Done For Love ? by Slynation(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lol...when I was a simp, she called me around 9:30pm that she's hungry and I should get her food, meanwhile heavy rain was falling, I simpingly X sheepishly entered the rain and bought the food with my hard earn cash only for this girl to reject it without even tasting it, throw it away that she lost appetite...!!

That was when it dawned on me that I have failed my ancestors...!! But now, they are giving me thumps up after dozing some pills...!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You've Done For Love ? by Demigod22: 12:20am On Jul 17, 2022
I brought my secondary School English teacher to come and help me beg Juliana James to date me.

I followed one girl a whole day from Bank to department instead of resting.

I started attending choir rehearsal and joined children unit because of her.

I didn't write her name for noisemaking.

Small seduction I fall for her

Throughout my secondary School days, I have been simpingly stupid for love, but since my University days till now love is stupid for me, people always judge me about my belief towards relationship with the opposite sex without knowing the history.

(1) (Reply)

DARK CRAVING( My Experience With Him Last Night) / Illegal Sex Can Ruin Someone / Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.