Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship (2138 Views)

I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help? / I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? / Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by ndi4luv(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
I’m a single guy age 28 who is tired of been lonely I want a real and physical relationship with a lady location can be Lagos or Ogun State. I’m currently residing in Ogun State.
You can message me on iMessage or WhatsApp 08160796095
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hm...

Learn to love yourself! smiley

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
This kind thing still dey work ??

Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bluezy13:
This kind thing still dey work ??

Just asking.
What?

Seeking a date here?

No... It doesn't... Many have tried and most failed woefully...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
What?

Seeking a date here?

The tiny fraction that didn't fail woefully; did they pass or they just failed but not woefully ??
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bluezy13:

The tiny fraction that didn't fail woefully; did they pass or they just failed but not woefully ??
They are just there... Never came back to tell us how their stories ended... So I assume the worse...

Few reasonable men on Nairaland... Those with common sense are either married or gay...
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
What?

Seeking a date here?

Where're you based? Do you mind a little boy or a slut boy?

Slut me cheesy
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Where're you based? Do you mind a little boy or a slut boy?

Slut me cheesy
Did I unknowingly advertise myself?
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:

You've talked about this things often. undecided

I'm learning one or two things about the lifestyle tho.
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
They are just there... Never came back to tell us how their stories ended... So I assume the worse...
Perhaps you shouldn't assume the worse... You never know...

Few reasonable men on Nairaland... Those with common sense are either married or gay...

Although seeking your definition of Common Sense in this context would suffice my perception, yet I wish not to derail the young man's thread.
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

You've talked about this things often. undecided

I'm learning one or two things about the lifestyle tho.

Tufia

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Think4Myself:

Tufia

Metchionu undecided
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by majamajic(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
That Ogun state na bad market

E don get bad dating name already
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by iTearHerToto: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sounds to me like "i wanna bring the dead back to life"

Pukes angry
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Demigod22: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2022
LoL, life no just balance, relationship wey people the run from, another person wan enter.

If you want relationship, look around you and ask the one that catches your fancy.
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, life no just balance, relationship wey people the run from, another person wan enter.

If you want relationship, look around you and ask the one that catches your fancy.

This particular OP is suspicious. He has created over 100 topics of exact same thing undecided
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Youngpo413: 6:06am On Jul 17, 2022
Upon all the important things in this life,na woman come be your problem? So pathetic.
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by fattprince(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:

I've got a lot of sense. And I'm neither married nor gay just like many I'm representing. So, your point?
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by gonkin(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2022
We dey see relationship run. U dey here dey find. Well one man's chicken is another man's amala
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by mikool007(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
Unknowingly!?? you commented like 4 times on this young mans thread, if that isn't begging for attention I don't know what is
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Javalord000(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:

Excuse me
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by ImoleNaija: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:

With this claim, you are surely a newbie on NL.

Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by YourFavorite21(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
I would have connected with one sharp babe , but you stay very far.
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Hacks4dummies: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
ndi4luv:
I’m a single guy age 28 who is tired of been lonely I want a real and physical relationship with a lady location can be Lagos or Ogun State. I’m currently residing in Ogun State.
You'll soon get used to it,. Not to worry.
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by ndi4luv(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
You'll soon get used to it,. Not to worry.
Never
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by Hacks4dummies: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
ndi4luv:

Never
You would by thunder! undecided
Re: I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship by PumpumPrince: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
ndi4luv:

Bro...today is yor loky day sir....Siofra is available again & she will post her nomba.her last guy run away sir!!(((THANK ME LATER)) wink

(1) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Car (pictures/video) / I Have Gone A Month And 2weeks Without Sex Ist Time In 14yrs / I Lost My Love Into Another Woman's Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.