Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place (78290 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Steep: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

When "judgement" falls on them, they'll look for solutions. They aren't like you bro.
And the solution is going to be the antichrist, the bible has already foretold the direction the world is going.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Steep:

And the solution is going to be the antichrist, the bible has already foretold the direction the world is going.
grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by naija4life247: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
Imagine trying to sell nonsense to the people who have abandoned the nonsense they sold to you.

If only our country was not lawless, stupid neighbors and preachers who disturb people with their religious crap would face the same treatment.

If someone sells a bad product for you at the black market, your best bet is to try and resell it back to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by africantycoon: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kirigidi:
You are so dumb not to know your ignoble history. Are you not aware of the Trans-Sahara Slave Trade ran by the wicked Moslem Arabs who enslaved the blacks in the Sudan/Sahel regions and sold them into slavery, and whom they later forcefully converted to their religion? I know you are very myopic and limited in knowledge to know that. What about the infamous Fulani jihad of the early 1800s during which they raided and forcefully converted many indigenous communities in the North to Islam against their wishes, and those who refused conversation were merciless massacred and their villages burnt down? For your information, my town was part of the great ancient Edo Empire which ruled over large parts of present day Southern Nigeria. We were very civilised, well clothed and ran a decently organized society centuries before the Europeans came. We were not like you guys who copied dressing from your dirty Arab slave masters. Ignoramus!

The barbaric western European savages are uncivilised.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by wink2015(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
He was looking for Green card format to get connected to British citizen that eventually establish him in Britain.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by pacespot(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Isn't it written in the Bible that you must respect the constituted authorities When you are preaching the so called words of God and your presence seems to constitute disturbance and uneasiness to the people in the area (probably the police were alerted by some of the people in that area, it might even be one White woman that called the police so), are you not supposed to adopt a diplomatic approach with the police?

You are preaching the "words" of God and you are being rude to the police, isn't that breaking the law of the land and counteracting what you are preaching for? So are you preaching for people to be rude to the police? They asked for your name and address and you flared up like this, how is that intruding on you privacy?

In fact, we need the mixture of White people in African countries in order to make these countries well organized. Just look at how the police handle him with utmost professionalism that is devoid of any sentiments. Nigeria police would have rough handled him or even threatened to shoot him if he had refused them to give his name and address like this.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by agadamalik(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
kollinz1234:
He will be fined and released if it was in northern Nigeria, he would have been killed
No. We will not take it, this is the hand work of president Buhari. He what to islamisize UK.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
He should be shot..
Idiot trying to be more Catholic than the pope..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by MediaNurse: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
You people are dumb, you will support pride parades but someone preaching on the streets is your problem... Ignorant individuals
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by LIVE08(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
I did not broke any rules, I only stated out few points...stop stalking me undecided

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

This person LIVE08 is using an alternative account after his other account Fira09 was banned yesterday!

Rule 19 broken
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out. pls look into it

Am not Fira09, you can do you investigation,

Am only his friend.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique
False accusation, investigate it.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by onuman: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
eliza4real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW-C8CbNabU

Nigerian Preacher Arrested On The Street Of The UK By The UK Police For Preaching In An Open Place.

Your offence? Preaching in the land of mostly unbelievers whose grandfather's used the Bible as instrument to put different nations into one Nigeria, watch as more than 5 million Nigerians perish from conflicts arising from dysfunctional and impossible one Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by madridsta007(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
paxonel:

Yeye man!

Pakistan and Iran dey their, he will not go and preach. Na fellow Christian country like UK he thinks he can afford to win souls?

Hypocrr..!

1. Firstly, the UK is a Secular Country. And not a Christian country.

2. Secondly, people CAN do open-air preaching but MUST get a permit. He would not have been arrested if he had a permit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by effido666: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Adeling:
There are places you can preach in the UK with no qualms. No be everywhere

But I feel someone called the cops on him. Because he should know the laws in that community.
U don carry this ur naija disturbing attitude to UK
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Islandlady(f): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
LIVE08:

Am not Fira09, you can do you investigation,

Am only his friend.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique
False accusation, investigate it.
Whatever, just stop stalking and unnecessarily reporting me to the mods over nothing seeking my ban. Thanks!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by oloyedewaris(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
kollinz1234:
Silly u say? What happened to the redeem church woman killed in Abuja early in the morning? What about the man killed in kaduna for preaching in a market? And Deborah of recent? Why hasn't Leah been released till date If you can't answer this questions then you are the silly one.
Can you share me the link to the man killed in kaduna for preaching in market and that of the woman killed in Abuja
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by LIVE08(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Whatever, just stop stalking and unnecessarily reporting me to the mods over nothing seeking my ban. Thanks!!!

Deal!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by E2000: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
In Nigeria religious worship center should be made sound proof and hence must have Air conditioners to cub Noise pollution and also generate money for the government through higher electricity consumptions since they refuse to pay taxes and prefer to own private jets and luxury fleets of cars. Income distribution must also include this places and will also cub the rate of new branches of religion that is further disintegrating an already diverse ethnic country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by IslamIsIdiotic: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is an old video from 2019 and he was rewarded £2,500 by the British courts for breach of his religious rights.

paxonel:

Yeye man!

Pakistan and Iran dey their, he will not go and preach. Na fellow Christian country like UK he thinks he can afford to win souls?

Hypocrr..!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by judedwriter(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
paxonel:

Yeye man!

Hypocrr..!

Why don't you go there first? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Kokaine(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Even though i have never left Nigeria and i think public preaching doesnt apply on even local flights here or banks, i still think their action was race motivated. The question asked was apt. Would they have done the same to a white man.

Nigerians abroad should be careful sha. Especially uk that could refuse Africans entry even when the sky in Ukraine was raining bombs. Before you say jack you will see your self in iyana paja under bridge struggling to enter egbeda bus.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by IslamIsIdiotic: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is an old story. He was preaching about the stupidity of pisslam so the British authorities actually freed him and rewarded him with £2,500.

AntiChristian:
I see someone above calling UK Christian country! No wonder they promote LGBTQIA, fornication and abortion. Those are Christian things!

Noise pollution is taken seriously in saner climes! Make them give am three months community service!

If na north he was arrested now hell will break loose!

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by joliecouer: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Better we now follow the 613 laws of GOD in the Old Testament that are applicable today with wisdom than a FAKE Jesus Christ with no eyewitness account throughout His ministry.

613 laws of GOD: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/756399/jewish/The-613-Commandments-Mitzvot.htm

You're doing well. May God help you understand better
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by SaturnNick(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
michlins:
Make sure you bring him back to Nigeria.

In his mind now, they're persecuting him cause of Christ
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by jclassiq(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
paxonel:

Yeye man!

Hypocrr..!

What's it with this rage and anger that's consuming you people like this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Gospel2Day: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
It will really pain me, if with all these your suffering and brainwashing you still go to hell and miss heaven grin grin

You should worry more about the capacity of your comment to send you to Hell fire.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by LIFE60edet(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wow, is a pity, imagine our country could one day be like uk after all, he will come back alive if only he is serving the living GOD
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Gospel2Day: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shikamaru1:
Have you been to hell

Hell is where you're heading to, unless you repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Ajeyo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
90% OF LONDON POLICE MEN&WONEN ARE MUSLIMS,EVEN THE MAYOR IS A MUSLIM,PLEASE THINK ALONG WITH ME.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.