Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning (53500 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / Largest Bat In Africa / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Akabuking: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
So Guy's this Bat was killed this morning, while trying to EAT my AGBADO AND CASSAVA inside the farm I LABOUR to plant.

I am getting to dislike anything related to BAT

grin
Why you kill BAT??
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Mrkumareze(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
So Guy's this Bat was killed this morning, while trying to EAT my AGBADO AND CASSAVA inside the farm I LABOUR to plant.

grin

U no go make heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Franking: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Is that Tinumbu's bat?

His ambition is dead then.

grin

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Treasure17(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Permission to kill and roast them.

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by silvoclaira: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Britishpea:
That Man U posted up there is a die hard fan of Tinubu. You stole his pic lol

Forget the messenger and grab the message with a cup of chill mmpuru mmiri grin

4 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Awoleesu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

grin

Ó LU'LÈ! grin
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Gbadespet(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket, it was Tinubu that asked muric to tell Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's

How many of you is we?
Abeg shift,if dem give your pastor money e go start to dey shout say na Tinubu be the better candidate.....Talk for your self
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by DSC7: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
BAT wey everybody dey attack online e reach your turn you close eyes kill am because e dey blind cheesy...

3 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by snowball11(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Unrated900:

If you are getting to hate anything bat then why do you posted it
I guess you want attentions fool

No, he's passing a message,....scumbag! grin

3 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by GardenOfGod(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The so-callled Master Strategist that sees everything before they happen has been demystified. Thieving opportunist that's always taking credit for other people's efforts.
The new Electoral Law is giving APC uppercut like tomorrow no de. The law de relegate them wotowoto grin

3 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Onewazobia(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket, it was Tinubu that asked muric to tell Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's

No point for all this, let's unite for nation building irrespective of tribe or religion. Religion/ethnicity aside Obi is certainly lesser evil
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
I have never lost an election... baba ran from osun to Abuja

3 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Stanweezy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Which of the BAT please? let's not confuse ourselves, I know one BAT is contesting for presidency

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by PointZerom: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The so-callled Master Strategist that sees everything before they happen has been demystified. Thieving opportunist that's always taking credit for other people's efforts.

Say no to peace, VAWULENCE loud and clear grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by DeRay98(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

Chai! You people are savage grin

grin
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by skywalker240(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Unrated900:

Mynd44

Suen

Rule 2
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Udemzy05: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bravetunde:
Bat are believed to be witches, theifs and demons that torments people hope you pray before you bury or burn it.
Any bat hovering in our destiny will fail in Jesus name, amen

What is this naa? grin grin
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by snowball11(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Akabuking:
Why you kill BAT??

Because BAT is evil!
It's eating all the agbado and cassava in the land; thereby, poisoning it for people to come and eat and die! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by maxzzo1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
This one u wear camouflage carry gun...BH abi Bandit in my mind.....
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by LollySeaSide: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahajajjajajajajahhahahahahhahhahahajajajajajajajahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahhaahhahha...

The laughter of liberation!
How refreshing to know that even the so-called village people have refused to be deceived further.
Congratulations to Nigerians.
A new Nigeria is loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by stigman(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why na, see as BAT laboured and die, I don't like this....���

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Udemzy05: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Unrated900:

Lol..are you related to the BAT he killed?

Why are you in pain?

2 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Munzy14(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Kingxchange44: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abeg give the MOD wey bring this topic to front-page 1 chilled bottle of beer grin

2 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by LollySeaSide: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Unrated900:

And he's getting and will continue to get serious attention.
Know that and know the truth!
You can go hug a transformer!

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Chiffy: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Johnflowey1738:
cry
Nice one.
Who will now promise us Agbado and corn

BAT daughter na Iyaloja. E be like na she we go meet for the agbado and corn

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
This thread na vawulence Full am

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Sexyidiot(f): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
I believe no BAT will come back again to OSUN STATE with the way I dealt with them this morning.

Lubbish
Attention seeker like you, using irony and negative words on Apc members, better take the bat home and eat so you won't die of hunger grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) / The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.