Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning (53502 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / Largest Bat In Africa / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by PointZerom: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
donleo92:
With what just happened in osun.
I have this strong conviction that naija would be great again. Forget, people are just tired. everyone wants a new chapter.

The greatness of NIGERIA is in our hands but her destruction is in Politicians hands. If we refuses to act, we'll have ourselves to blame.

I like what Osun electrotes did.

They collected money and vote for their choice.

They blocked INEC and insists that all votes casted be transferred electronically.

They chased rigging Omosere out etc.

THESE GUYS ARE THE BOMB.

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Frank488: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Let it not be what am thinking. Nobody should harm him.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by spencekat(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
BATIFIED.Did you kill BAT with that gun?
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by yusluvad(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by salt1: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thanks for making me laugh

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by SKYHIGHfx: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Easily deceived.... The forces against your well being in Nigeria is more than just voting against a party... PDP winning APC isn't a new thing.

See this bat ooo

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by ASUGARUBA(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Your Labour will not be in vein. Reason God gave you the strength to kill the BAT
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by moneyissweet(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Op.you just killed 2023 APC presidential candidate...run.oooo

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
So Guy's this Bat was killed this morning, while trying to EAT my AGBADO AND CASSAVA inside the farm I LABOUR to plant.

I am getting to dislike anything related to BAT

grin
Yes oo,A BAT will never be Nigeria's president.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by favour32(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ordinary bat wey dem bench recently, nai you dey happily dey display as if na lion.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Jerryhare: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu don suffer ooo, pls guys let's have mercy on him

2 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by DontGiveUpYet: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
It shows the downfall of Tinubu in anticipation.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by moshino(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
I believe no BAT will come back again to OSUN STATE with the way I dealt with them this morning.

Lubbish

Will you send that BAT to BAT to eat, eat the BAT yourself or bury the BAT to rot in the shallow grave?
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Panda7(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
So Guy's this Bat was killed this morning, while trying to EAT my AGBADO AND CASSAVA inside the farm I LABOUR to plant.

grin

is that a bandit with gun license
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by bewla(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

grin
To things at same time
Rat and bird

Them call am Bat
Why not birdrat
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by marsman: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Use it for pepper soup.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
viyon02:
Nice one, kill any BAT you see trying to eat from your labour.
U mean tinibu is gone?
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Randy111(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Very bad omen for cassavarized agbado BAT. God bless every bat killer at this point
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Sunnyski: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
God forbid BAT thing
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by afinic001(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

grin

this is not you. you lifted this picture from Retson's page on Facebook.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by thatigboman1: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
I believe no BAT will come back again to OSUN STATE with the way I dealt with them this morning.

Lubbish
imo state too
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Theophinio(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
This news just dey sweet me for inside my belle

I just dey laugh and smile anyhow today

Anything bat indicates DARKNESS

I hate bat like kilode
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Akabuking: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
snowball11:

Because BAT is evil!
It's eating all the agbado and cassava in the land; thereby, poisoning it for people to come and eat and die! cheesy
you did well. Kill more BAT please grin cheesy
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
No worries, a member will soon organize an OBITUARY for the BAT you killed.

By then, we hope the same moderator that pushed this to the Frontpage will do the same.
And we hope no children of hate, frustrations and perdition will wail and cry to death by then?!

What goes around comes around : The rule of life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Juliearth(f): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

grin

Bat, Agbado and Cassava, labour... Nice one, op.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by franchasofficia: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Op well done.

Wherever you see BAT and its supporters, please shoot them at first sight and ask question later.

God forbid BAT thing in our lives.

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by joepepsy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Shift your focus to your home state.
Johnflowey1738:
cry
Nice one.
Who will now promise us Agbado and corn
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by joepepsy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

Lubbish
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by joepepsy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
viyon02:
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by franchasofficia: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
post=114827677:
No worries, a member will soon organize an OBITUARY for the BAT you killed.

By then, we hope the same moderator that pushed this to the Frontpage will do the same.
And we hope no children of hate, frustrations and perdition will wail and cry to death by then?!

What goes around comes around : The rule of life.
Somebody should please shoot and kill this BAT thing before it eat our agbado, cassava and yam shocked

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by toprealman: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
viyon02:
The shooter did so OBIdiently. The bullet that brought down that BAT was YUSUFul!

3 Likes

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by MatrixCircle: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
BAT is APC Presidential flag bearer oo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) / The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) / South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.