Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning (53503 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / Largest Bat In Africa / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by foolbuster: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
So Guy's this Bat was killed this morning, while trying to EAT my AGBADO AND CASSAVA inside the farm I LABOUR to plant.

I am getting to dislike anything related to BAT

grin

You for give an small na aaa and let it go.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Mariangeles(f): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
viyon02:
Nice one, kill any BAT you see trying to eat from your labour.

This one enter. grin

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by ogtavia(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Johnflowey1738:
cry
Nice one.
Who will now promise us Agbado and corn

Lool.. This hit home well.

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Copperfield(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
BAT are rodents with no environmental value, that's why they usually fly at night like a Thief when everyone is fast asleep. If Jesus tarries, affliction shall not rise the second time...
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
I believe no BAT will come back again to OSUN STATE with the way I dealt with them this morning.

Lubbish
Nice one

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Bkdson2121: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
So Guy's this Bat was killed this morning, while trying to EAT my AGBADO AND CASSAVA inside the farm I LABOUR to plant.

grin
You just destroyed the destiny of tinubu
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Omohena: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
���.Now that u have killed this BAT,who will now promise us Agbado,yam and casava

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
viyon02:
Nice one, kill any BAT you see trying to eat from your labour.
peace is never an option.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Jemex003: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

grin

For Sokoto abi
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by AnthonyAk(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
That’s tiny as Bleep. I have a native apple tree right by my room at home. During the season , bats come at night to eat the fruit.

I usually smoke late night on my balcony right in front of the tree. The size of the bats that eats those fruits are fucking massive
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by onlyboyson(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Keep it up one day u go kill witch ������
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Jmichael1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Omoh u jst dey make me laff
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Str8talk21: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
How can someone who steals from others claim to be giving them thesame least things he deprive them of ?
Surely, say no that has to do with anything related to BAT like @officialABAT or being BATfied grin
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by BoboNogoDie: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket, it was Tinubu that asked muric to tell Yoruba Muslims Not to vote Yoruba Christian's
Lol
Ọr deh

Keep FOOLING YOURSELF grin

We Yoruba Christians from ENUGU grin grin
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by reeleriksen(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Anetorfavour: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

grin
And we have one BATMAN somewhere in Nigeria who wants to b president! I hear by declare shoot at sight anywhere u see, or hear about BAT!
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by goldmatrix(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin
grin
Johnflowey1738:

Nice one.
Who will now promise us Agbado and corn
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Anetorfavour: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Osun Election has humbled all d urchins of BATMAN suddenly!
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by ariesbull: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why keep bat in your cassava farm? Kill it
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by gentlegenius(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Balkan:
Tinubu BAT dead?
Yes.
He laboured to death yesterday in Osun.

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by greggng: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
So you killed bola amed tinubu ...no wonder apc lost in osun

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by JustforMen: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
You killed BAT - Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Prozico22(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
I believe no BAT will come back again to OSUN STATE with the way I dealt with them this morning.

Lubbish
igweofnnewi never comment ooooo
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by gentlegenius(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

grin
Comrade...
You've made my week with this sarcastic VAWULENCE.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by donleo92(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
PointZerom:

The greatness of NIGERIA is in our hands but her destruction is in Politicians hands. If we refuses to act, we'll have ourselves to blame.

I like what Osun electrotes did.

They collected money and vote for their choice.

They blocked INEC and insists that all votes casted be transferred electronically.

They chased rigging Omosere out etc.

THESE GUYS ARE THE BOMB.

Well said bro.
God bless you
God bless me and
God bless Nigeria
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Is this one huge?
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by donleo92(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
assholemods:

Is PDP different from APC? I pity all of you. So to you the new chapter is PDP? The same party that destroyed Nigeria before APC finally buried it

Pity not me you heathen.
Pity yourself for not believing in a beautiful nigeria
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by donleo92(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

Easily deceived.... The forces against your well being in Nigeria is more than just voting against a party... PDP winning APC isn't a new thing.

So says sharpwriter
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by tunderoc(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
The Bat no wear glasses and 8 cap. He too like cassava and agbado
OMOJOHN001:

grin
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Unrated900(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
LollySeaSide:

And he's getting and will continue to get serious attention.
Know that and know the truth!
You can go hug a transformer!

Mugu mofos illiterate like you
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Unrated900(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Udemzy05:

Lol..are you related to the BAT he killed?

Why are you in pain?

I ain’t pained cos he isn’t feeding me
Rather he is taking from me
But comes 2023 his wings would be pulled down
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Unrated900(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
snowball11:

No, he's passing a message,....scumbag! grin

Baggas like you who would be killed by the 7 star generals bastard illiterate mofos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) / The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) / South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.