Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning (53504 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / Largest Bat In Africa / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by TheboyGhost(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
What do you intend to do with the dead bat?

Cook for eating or just throw Em away with no respect.

Humans are Animals but with a pride as big as a new recruited soldier.

Humans should learn to respect other Animals unless they are threatened which is understandable.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Mattwillz: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Don't be suprised..tinubu will die tomorrow
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by esivue007(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
theophilusj31:
Una nor go kill person with laugh grin grin grin

Tinubu don suffer cheesy cheesy
I swear my brother,I swear... ahahaha grin grin..

I don laugh finish
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by floss(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
omolola100:

Yes
Is a pity how the mighty has fallen
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Billygee2u: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
So Guy's this Bat was killed this morning, while trying to EAT my AGBADO AND CASSAVA inside the farm I LABOUR to plant.

I am getting to dislike anything related to BAT

grin
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Billygee2u: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
viyon02:
Nice one, kill any BAT you see trying to eat from your labour.
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Perocom(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
So Guy's this Bat was killed this morning, while trying to EAT my AGBADO AND CASSAVA inside the farm I LABOUR to plant.

grin

You did well, what nansense
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Perocom(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
I believe no BAT will come back again to OSUN STATE with the way I dealt with them this morning.

Lubbish

Exactly, may the dealings with BAT continue until they finally go into extinction leaving behind a sane m bat-free society for Obidient citizens
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
How much is a bullet
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by IzzyAgu: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

grin

Comrade, Kill The BAT and his Usless 2023 dreams..

Anything, that will get APC urchins Creepled is welcomed
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by bobbythegreat(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2022
thot u meant tinubu
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Is that tinubu I see?
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2022
phyl123:
You guys will kill anything that moves. It’s a shame the whole wildlife will soon be in extinction in NIGERIA. A. time will come the only time children will see animals will be in the picture books. Ignorance is a disease.
You too take think serious, read comments and relax oga
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by phyl123: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

You too take think serious, read comments and relax oga

Yes because it’s important for our ecosystem. When last did you see a butterfly in Nigeria? We are depleting our forest. The only African animals left are in foreign zoos and animal refuge centres. It should be taken seriously, it’s no longer a joke.

1 Like

Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by bizzibodi(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
You did well brother!by killing that BAT that said you will labour till you die!!
Re: See The HUGE BAT I Killed This Morning by Youngpo413: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
mytime24:
Hope is'nt d real BAT

If u know u know embarassed
to be sincere I don't understand at all....it seems there is more to this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) / The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) / South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.