Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Don't Feel Entitled. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Feel Entitled. (295 Views)

Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Feel Entitled. by Victoroduogu(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Don't Feel Entitled.
"Did you also have that sense of entitlement that your uncles and aunts had the responsibility of helping you as a young person? Now we've become aunts and uncles, how have we helped the younger ones and friends? No one owes you anything. You can't decide for even the rich who they are to help. Don't hate people because they did not help you; they have problems too. My cousin..." Enjoy the read.
https://oduoguvictor./2022/07/17/dont-feel-entitled/

(1) (Reply)

The Countertop Topic / Accomodation In Oyo / PS 3 For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.