Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State (35715 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by seunprodigy13: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Where are the useless foolish agbado and cassava miscreants? Thunder fire all idiotic Tilumpoo bastard miscreants!!! Ise!

Osun no be Lagos

Nigeria no be Lagos

Body go tell them! cheesy
JUST RECEIVED THIS INTERESTING PIECE:

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with Federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo. He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment or contracts!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal? He stole your money? Why crying more than the bereaved?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos Politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says, "It is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave."

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give? Hate and greed...

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city "a no man's land" so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of 'ofe manu' or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, *"Babangida-send-me-home phenomena"* is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not *"O to gee"* in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful?

18. *We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP!* How was Tinubu our headache? Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either 'mumu' or lazy except we *- "alagbara ma mero baba ole" ; "the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately!"*

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Nnamdi Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Asiwaju Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more 'mumuish' followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained nothing from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they 'mumus'?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

23. Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem. Why do we want to die for nothing?

24. Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
25. I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call "A-no-Man's-land"?
26. How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

27. Now, Tinubu worked hard, focused and determined and won the Presidential Ticket of the ruling party - APC, here we are the Igbos struggling over our usual second fiddle(VP) tickets of other political parties. Or at least, picking presidential tickets of some 'mushroom' political parties that have no single State Governor or National Assembly members under their controls and we started shouting! When are we going to grow to true national political limelight? Tell me...

28. The ongoing security challenge bedeviling Igbo land is a great problem we must resolve instead of meddling in Yoruba, especially, Lagos politics. I don't see why Igbo people are busy with Yoruba affairs and not facing our own problems in the East?

29. Tinubu you're 'hating' has become a national hero while you stay in Lagos - his political base - shouting anti-Tinubu campaign. You continue attracting hatred to yourselves in an environment you don't have power to control. Have you forgotten the axiom, *"If you can't beat them, join them!"*

30. Why can't Igbo race learn from the Yoruba race for once? Tinubu groomed AD to AC to ACN and later entered into merger with other parties to form APC that now become a ruling party! And of which he is now, by God's grace and good party members and his astute political prowess, it's Presidential Candidate in the forthcoming General Elections come 2023. Where will the Igbo stand in the new dispensation come 2023? Are we still going to be playing our age long *'second fiddle'* role our grandfathers has been playing since 1960? When are the Igbo people going to grow politically?

I leave that answers to the Igbo right thinking leaders and individuals who should know what must be done right, right from now...

*"Nwayo nwayo biko unu!"*

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by seunprodigy13: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
excomarow:
Interesting... 2023 will be interesting

Am angry with APC that Tinubu is on da ballot.
JUST RECEIVED THIS INTERESTING PIECE:

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with Federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo. He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment or contracts!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal? He stole your money? Why crying more than the bereaved?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos Politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says, "It is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave."

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give? Hate and greed...

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city "a no man's land" so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of 'ofe manu' or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, *"Babangida-send-me-home phenomena"* is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not *"O to gee"* in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful?

18. *We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP!* How was Tinubu our headache? Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either 'mumu' or lazy except we *- "alagbara ma mero baba ole" ; "the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately!"*

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Nnamdi Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Asiwaju Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more 'mumuish' followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained nothing from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they 'mumus'?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

23. Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem. Why do we want to die for nothing?

24. Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
25. I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call "A-no-Man's-land"?
26. How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

27. Now, Tinubu worked hard, focused and determined and won the Presidential Ticket of the ruling party - APC, here we are the Igbos struggling over our usual second fiddle(VP) tickets of other political parties. Or at least, picking presidential tickets of some 'mushroom' political parties that have no single State Governor or National Assembly members under their controls and we started shouting! When are we going to grow to true national political limelight? Tell me...

28. The ongoing security challenge bedeviling Igbo land is a great problem we must resolve instead of meddling in Yoruba, especially, Lagos politics. I don't see why Igbo people are busy with Yoruba affairs and not facing our own problems in the East?

29. Tinubu you're 'hating' has become a national hero while you stay in Lagos - his political base - shouting anti-Tinubu campaign. You continue attracting hatred to yourselves in an environment you don't have power to control. Have you forgotten the axiom, *"If you can't beat them, join them!"*

30. Why can't Igbo race learn from the Yoruba race for once? Tinubu groomed AD to AC to ACN and later entered into merger with other parties to form APC that now become a ruling party! And of which he is now, by God's grace and good party members and his astute political prowess, it's Presidential Candidate in the forthcoming General Elections come 2023. Where will the Igbo stand in the new dispensation come 2023? Are we still going to be playing our age long *'second fiddle'* role our grandfathers has been playing since 1960? When are the Igbo people going to grow politically?

I leave that answers to the Igbo right thinking leaders and individuals who should know what must be done right, right from now...

*"Nwayo nwayo biko unu!"*

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by IgOga(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Let's wait to see the miracle you go perform in 4 years....you never start you don dey claim light grin
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by IgOga(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
oyeb15:
Tinubu recent VP choice cement PDP victory.

People are voting against APC right now. Anything is good except APC.

10k cannot pay ransom.

You don't understand SW politics nor Osun politics...nor national politics...

In 2018 Adeleke won he was denied by INEC with their inconclusive nonsense....the people took their revenge...

When it comes to presidential election....Osun will vote their own son over another Fulani man...take that to the bank.....

In the NW religion is a big card....Muslim/Muslim ticket is always more appealing to those folks than anything......In NE The result would be split between APC and PDP - Atiku should win Adamawa, Bauchi, Taraba, APC should win Bornu, Yobe

In NC some PDP votes will go to LP if they campaign well for the Christian votes.....APC will likely win Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa...PDP votes will be reduced in Plateau and Benue because Obi is considered a christian.....If PDP votes are split in these states APC may win them not becasue people want APC but because Obi took their votes...and since Atiku is a Fulani man I would be surprised Benue or Plateau people will be voting for him...Obi has a good chance here....In the SS PDP votes will be split between Obi and Atiku...infact I expect Obi to capture more than 50% of votes that would ordinarily go to PDP....same story in SE.....APC may win some states in the SS and SE due to PDP votes getting split between LP and PDP...

I think 2023 election will be interesting...as more people believe that their votes will count.....I will call 2023 presidential election winner to be either Tinubu or Peter Obi.....I don't see how Atiku will win it

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by casualobserver: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kaiser20:
Adeleke the Slayer of Tinubu in SW.
This is the beginning of the END of Tinubu in SW
. This election was not about Tinubu, the election was about Aregbesola!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by olabamidele95c: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Interesting... 2023 will be interesting Am angry with APC that Tinubu is on da ballot.Interesting... 2023 will be interesting Am angry with APC that Tinubu is on da ballot....
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Tareq1105: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
At times I wonder why Ipob Biafra agitators always put mouth into pure Yoruba family election. They always want to cry more than the bereaved.

One of them said he was happy some Yorubas are beginning to get sense and this is the hypocrisy with our yeastern brothers.

Records have it that all states in the South West have changed party AD to PDP to ACN or APC at one time or the other except for Lagos State.

We in the south west would change any governor that is not performing and the records are there.

Unfortunately our brothers from the Yeast who have never changed party, despite their poor performance would be the first to say Yorubas are supporting mumu governors and leaders.

Despite abysmal performance of Enugu and Abia state governors, they reelected them. Ikpeazu, the kerosene distributor got reelected despite poor infrastructure, one flyover bridge in 8 yrs, poor road network.

As old as Enugu is, people still don't have good water. This i experienced during my youth service in the state 1992 and hasn't been solved but the governor got reelected. Of

They're quick to condemned others but they won't look around themselves.

We changed Oyetola bcoz of underperformance, even though I wished he be given another opportunity. Watch out, Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State would suffer the same fate come next year bcoz he has not done well.

That's south westerners for you. We're no slave to anyone we give you enough time to perform after which we speak through the ballot.

How many governor has been denied reelection in the south east from 1999 to date bcoz of underperformance? None.

Even in Anambra State APGA they've all got reelected. What morale justification do they have to tell us who to vote out in Yoruba land?

They are saying we should vote against Tinubu or his candidate when they have never for once in 23yrs voted against PDP and APGA. Awon were oloriburuku adekodere.

They would say south east is PDP even though the same PDP has never considered them worthy to fly its presidential ticket.

That's their hypocrisy which I cannot stand and my reason never ever to be Obi or whatever called.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by kafeii123: 4:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Just make sure you put smiles on the faces of all the citizens at home.... Get the youths positively engaged.... make the state safe for business....dont cowtiw to jihadists...or crusaders....ensure fairness in your dealings....

Else...no second term for you...

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

Yinmu. We are the same people that voted Adeleke and we shall vote Tinubu same way.

We will add to your pain grin

Lived my life in Lagos,based in Ibadan,but voted in osun state..Lmao.
Serial liar
Igbo indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.