Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State (35718 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by cochexky: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kaiser20:
Adeleke the Slayer of Tinubu in SW.
This is the beginning of the END of Tinubu in SW

The former interim merger chairman of APC Bisi Akande is from Osun state.
The current secretary of APC Omishore is from Osun state .
Bola Tinubu is from Osun state.
Femi Fani Kayode is from Osun State.
Femi Adesina is from Osun state .
The national deputy chairman of APC is from Osun state .
The current governor of Osun is Tinubu Cousin .
This are the structures.
Yet ,the people structures defeated them all.���

One down we move......

Peter Obi Labour Party Is Coming���
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by frog12: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
politics is really bad. na dis man be governor? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by temiregiddy: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
He should bring money too oo so I can keep saving money on my FairSave account.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Ykc2(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
SafariHunter:
Why do I have a feeling that this man go just use Osun state catch cruise grin

Anyways,it is great that Power belongs to the people and if Adeleke dull,them go shift am go one side.

Congratulations to Adeleke....A win is a win...
what of oyetola and bisi akande?
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Neddstark: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
There was never darkness in Osun in the first place
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by mrblessed(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
NEPA light or generator light? Oga, please gird your loin and get to work. Stop this servant-slave colonial dichotomy.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by adspelite(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Riptider:
Do you know you can start making mad money from learning to create and selling Nft's. Hit me up via WhatsApp to get this knowledge.
O
8ofivsevn
Onesevn9sevn
Fivsevn
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Olajide001vic(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congrats to PDP ,OBO and the people of osun state
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Olajide001vic(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congrats to PDP ,OBO and the people of osun state [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Olajide001vic(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Great change is coming to osun state
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Empiree: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
wunmi590:

This is a great news, and a resounding liberation from oyetola, I'm indeed happy for the people of Osun state.

It is now time for Sen. Adeleke to deliver the real and true dividend of democracy to the people who used their precious time standing under the sun and rain to vote for the needed change without fear or favor...

Congratulations Sen. Adeleke Jackson

This should also be a call to the people of Ogun state that you can also do it.. Ogun state needs a total liberation from non performing governor like Dapo.
he will dance off your benefits for 4 years cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by VULCAN(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
If he doesn't perform, then he must go in 4yrs.

Nigerians must get used to removing non performing politicians.

oluwaseyi0:
That will only be judged after few/4 years into your administration

Truth is for me I don't have much hope in Sen. Ademola, he present himself more like a non capable administrator and only behind Buhari in been a slowpoke

Hopefully he will prove me damn wrong
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by wunmi590(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Empiree:
he will dance off your benefits for 4 years cheesy grin

Lol, he might actually do something
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Empiree: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
wunmi590:

Lol, he might actually do something
okay oooo. Michael Jackson doesn't have anything upstairs grin cheesy

Won ti fi ijo ati ilu ko yin lomi obe looooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by wunmi590(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Empiree:
okay oooo. Michael Jackson doesn't have anything upstairs grin cheesy

Won ti fi ijo ati ilu ko yin lomi one looooo cheesy grin

Lol, Buhari doesn't have anything either, but the people he surrounded himself with would matter....

The people that are growing Dangote company today are not the owner, but the people he employed
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Empiree: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
wunmi590:

Lol, Buhari doesn't have anything either, but the people he surrounded himself with would matter....

The people that are growing Dangote company today are not the owner, but the people he employed
forget about Buhari. That's federal. The state and local govt elections are the most important elections to the people not Buhari
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Bfly: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lightening is not by leading a party to victory o. Let the people experience true light for the next four years o. Don't forget, this is a great challenge, more challenging than winning a position and might be the greatest challenge you ever had.

FOCUS! ON THE PEOPLE.

God help you.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by izubext007: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yes u have really brought light to the people �.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Henryfortune(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to PDP...
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Henryfortune(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
frog12:
politics is really bad. na dis man be governor? shocked shocked shocked

He is his peoples choice... What about that...
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Soffyh(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
O
SafariHunter:
Why do I have a feeling that this man go just use Osun state catch cruise grin

Anyways,it is great that Power belongs to the people and if Adeleke dull,them go shift am go one side.

Congratulations to Adeleke....A win is a win...
yes because he is a dancer but that doesn’t judge,esp he based mostly in yankee and he has sensitive elder brother with him
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Globalistic(f): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Davido will build a powerful night club in Osun State. Adeleke's first 100 days in office will be to commission Davido's night club where Adeleke will be doing his dancing exercise.

Where is Oyetola and Tinubu? Has Tinubu congratulated Adeleke? Tell Oyetola to vacate from the Government House in the next 60 days so we can carryout spiritual and heavenly cleansing.

Sorosoke!
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by biafranrealson: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
I will bring light .....not I have .....
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Ilaje1: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kaiser20:

You people always make BAT bigger than what he is. Tinubu candidate only won in Ogun, Osun and Lagos. How is he the one controlling SW. I keep telling people PDP is strong in SW. Jonathan messed up the party else PDP would have won some states in SW in 2015.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
kollinz1234:
Louder!!

Obviously, every state controlled by the APC is in darkness, no doubt about that.

Tinubu has never lost election, Tinubu has never lost election, yet he can't even win his own state. Imagine

Someone that cannot win his state, some people are expecting him to win northern states grin no be juju be that??

Ekiti people will regret collecting money to impose darkness for the next 4 years, but they can correct that mistake by voting Peter Obi; at least we no that when the head is good, the whole body will be good.

Obidatti 2023

Where was this pic taken ?
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by themanderon: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good. I really hope he does well. The beauty of democracy is when the people are allowed to truly elect their leaders. If the leader doesn't do well he should be shown the door. If we had been doing this for the past 21yrs all the problems we have today would not have risen. Politicians would have realized they exist for the good of their own people. They have been using the backdoor for a long time now but all that is about to change.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by akp202(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Riptider:
Do you know you can start making mad money from learning to create and selling Nft's. Hit me up via WhatsApp to get this knowledge.
free
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by seunprodigy13: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
ghettokid1:
Congrats not only to Osun ppl but to also O.B.O my man.
get well soon Portable
BAT take note
JUST RECEIVED THIS INTERESTING PIECE:

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with Federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo. He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment or contracts!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal? He stole your money? Why crying more than the bereaved?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos Politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says, "It is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave."

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give? Hate and greed...

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city "a no man's land" so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of 'ofe manu' or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, *"Babangida-send-me-home phenomena"* is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not *"O to gee"* in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful?

18. *We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP!* How was Tinubu our headache? Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either 'mumu' or lazy except we *- "alagbara ma mero baba ole" ; "the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately!"*

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Nnamdi Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Asiwaju Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more 'mumuish' followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained nothing from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they 'mumus'?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

23. Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem. Why do we want to die for nothing?

24. Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
25. I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call "A-no-Man's-land"?
26. How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

27. Now, Tinubu worked hard, focused and determined and won the Presidential Ticket of the ruling party - APC, here we are the Igbos struggling over our usual second fiddle(VP) tickets of other political parties. Or at least, picking presidential tickets of some 'mushroom' political parties that have no single State Governor or National Assembly members under their controls and we started shouting! When are we going to grow to true national political limelight? Tell me...

28. The ongoing security challenge bedeviling Igbo land is a great problem we must resolve instead of meddling in Yoruba, especially, Lagos politics. I don't see why Igbo people are busy with Yoruba affairs and not facing our own problems in the East?

29. Tinubu you're 'hating' has become a national hero while you stay in Lagos - his political base - shouting anti-Tinubu campaign. You continue attracting hatred to yourselves in an environment you don't have power to control. Have you forgotten the axiom, *"If you can't beat them, join them!"*

30. Why can't Igbo race learn from the Yoruba race for once? Tinubu groomed AD to AC to ACN and later entered into merger with other parties to form APC that now become a ruling party! And of which he is now, by God's grace and good party members and his astute political prowess, it's Presidential Candidate in the forthcoming General Elections come 2023. Where will the Igbo stand in the new dispensation come 2023? Are we still going to be playing our age long *'second fiddle'* role our grandfathers has been playing since 1960? When are the Igbo people going to grow politically?

I leave that answers to the Igbo right thinking leaders and individuals who should know what must be done right, right from now...

*"Nwayo nwayo biko unu!"*

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by seunprodigy13: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kaiser20:

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

2. Tinubu never worked with Federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo. He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment or contracts!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal? He stole your money? Why crying more than the bereaved?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos Politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says, "It is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave."

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city "a no man's land" so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of 'ofe manu' or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, *"Babangida-send-me-home phenomena"* is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful?

18. *We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP!* How was Tinubu our headache? Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either 'mumu' or lazy except we *- "alagbara ma mero baba ole" ; "the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately!"*

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Nnamdi Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Asiwaju Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more 'mumuish' followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained nothing from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they 'mumus'?

23. Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem. Why do we want to die for nothing?

25. I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call "A-no-Man's-land"?
26. How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

27. Now, Tinubu worked hard, focused and determined and won the Presidential Ticket of the ruling party - APC, here we are the Igbos struggling over our usual second fiddle(VP) tickets of other political parties. Or at least, picking presidential tickets of some 'mushroom' political parties that have no single State Governor or National Assembly members under their controls and we started shouting! When are we going to grow to true national political limelight? Tell me...

28. The ongoing security challenge bedeviling Igbo land is a great problem we must resolve instead of meddling in Yoruba, especially, Lagos politics. I don't see why Igbo people are busy with Yoruba affairs and not facing our own problems in the East?

29. Tinubu you're 'hating' has become a national hero while you stay in Lagos - his political base - shouting anti-Tinubu campaign. You continue attracting hatred to yourselves in an environment you don't have power to control. Have you forgotten the axiom, *"If you can't beat them, join them!"*

30. Why can't Igbo race learn from the Yoruba race for once? Tinubu groomed AD to AC to ACN and later entered into merger with other parties to form APC that now become a ruling party! And of which he is now, by God's grace and good party members and his astute political prowess, it's Presidential Candidate in the forthcoming General Elections come 2023. Where will the Igbo stand in the new dispensation come 2023? Are we still going to be playing our age long *'second fiddle'* role our grandfathers has been playing since 1960? When are the Igbo people going to grow politically?

I leave that answers to the Igbo right thinking leaders and individuals who should know what must be done right, right from now...

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by seunprodigy13: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
mbaboy:
This man will be remembered for giving Tinibu upper cut in his own state and against his own nephew

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by seunprodigy13: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
kollinz1234:
Louder!!

Obviously, every state controlled by the APC is in darkness, no doubt about that.

Tinubu has never lost election, Tinubu has never lost election, yet he can't even win his own state. Imagine

Someone that cannot win his state, some people are expecting him to win northern states grin no be juju be that??

Ekiti people will regret collecting money to impose darkness for the next 4 years, but they can correct that mistake by voting Peter Obi; at least we no that when the head is good, the whole body will be good.

Obidatti 2023

Tolerance Becoming Crime

By Dr. Chinedu Akabuike.
(a revised edition)

*"Igbo Chee Echiche!" *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together / Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.