Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State (35695 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by oluwaseyi0: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2022
wazzihu:

I won't be surprised if PDP wins presidential election,

They won't win a single state in the West, won't even come close

PDP should have presented Obi not another northern that's what's giving APC liver to present Muslim Muslim tickets - overconfidence
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by kingyakos: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
Signs and symbols rule the world,
Read the signs and understand what light he means

Interpret the sign for us to know
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by SugarGirl44(f): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2022
NOwazobia:

I hate Tinubu (I wonder who can match Tinubu strength in corruption)... Stupid demented old swine.

You hate Tinubu.
What did he do to your father?
Is he the reason for your region's backwardness and wretchedness?
You ibo people simply inherited hatred for Tinubu from your parents for no just reason.
Your children are all over Lagos schools, your people are constituting nuisance all over SW because your governors in the east are worse than pathetic, but it is Tinubu you hate.
You'll soon have stroke cos of that hatred.
As if Tinubu sabi your papa, mtcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by sweetgala(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2022
chatinent:
People who refused to be Tinubu's godsons are taking over. Osun taxes no go reach Tinubu again. Lol

Collect their bribe and don't vote them.

It can pain jare.

It will still go to Lagos, only this time to Deji Adeleke in banana
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Stanzingerzy(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Even Governor Elect.sen. Adeleke is obident.
Abeg chioma give me one plate of Agbado and Casava, wey uncle done already paid for, with one spoon, make me and Portable chop am together. Cos cannot come and be labouring in vain.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by swaggerjack: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Eye of Horus from ancient Egypt

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

I'm not looking for students
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by edungene7: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2022
The Dancing Senator now the Dancing Governor may yr reign be peaceful and prosperous I wish the real sons of Oduduwa the very best they made us all very Happy May APC never happen to any state with people of goodwill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by juman(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Soon osun people would cry for voting out the governor that pays salary regularly.

In poor states today, if you governor pay salary regularly hold on to him.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by kingyakos: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

I'm not looking for students

Then go off the internet world
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Bahamas95(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2022
I hope the light won't be epileptic?......Oga abeg start work, no time to listen to sermon. Nigerians are tired of suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by luvmijeje(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Okay ooo. Hope is not Nepa or candle light.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by AfonjaConehead: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2022
May God forgive him..it is God and the collective and resolute resolve and will of the people to free themselves from bondage that has brought the light,not him.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by EndWeakerection: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2022
I'm Just waking up from my sleep, Please has the Osun state elections results been Announced... Which Party Won pls. Because i don't want to hear that any Dancing Dancing Man Win ooo na we with Broom.. Igbale that must win ooOrelse angry
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Alajiki(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2022
Kaiser20:
Adeleke the Slayer of Tinubu in SW.
This is the beginning of the END of Tinubu in SW

Yinmu. We are the same people that voted Adeleke and we shall vote Tinubu same way.

We will add to your pain grin
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by EndWeakerection: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2022
luvmijeje:
Okay ooo. Hope is not Nepa or candle light.
LIGHT NA LIGHT
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by AfonjaConehead: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You hate Tinubu.
You ibo people simple inherited hatred for Tinubu from your parents for no just reason.
Your children are all over Lagos schools, your people are constituting nuisance all over SW because your governors in the east are worse than pathetic, but it is Tinubu you hate.

Someone who calls himself wazobia says he hates tinubu and you,a supposed wise and intelligent person started attacking the Igbos!!!!!!!
Where's your supposed morals now?!

May God have mercy on you

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Tboymessiah(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2022
SafariHunter:
Why do I have a feeling that this man go just use Osun state catch cruise grin

Anyways,it is great that Power belongs to the people and if Adeleke dull,them go shift am go one side.

Congratulations to Adeleke....A win is a win...

NasoLifeBe!!!

Before nko, the debt on ground no be small thing...

Person wey no get retentive memory....

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by countryman13: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2022
ghettokid1:

The Governor-elect posted on his twitter page.
It's obvious that APC n BAT in particular underestimated the strength of the people.
May God Almighty help U to osun people and humanity to the fullest.
No be by Power,
No be by Might,
But by the Grace of the Almighty God!
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by NOwazobia: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You hate Tinubu.
You ibo people simple inherited hatred for Tinubu from your parents for no just reason.
Demented swine like Tinubu thinks everyone against Tinubu is Ibo and from the southeast...

It will shock you that Tinubu is even loved in the southeast compared to some regions...

Tinubu is already and about reaping from his evil days...

His money, charms, and thugs which he has always depended on will fail him this time...

The people will be the ones voting this time not delegates...

His supporters will sink with him this time...

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by LilVast1(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2022
ghettokid1:
Congrats not only to Osun ppl but to also O.B.O my man.
get well soon Portable and APC
That mumu portable don congratulate am �
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by lifenija: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Riptider:
Do you know you can start making mad money from learning to create and selling Nft's. Hit me up via WhatsApp to get this knowledge.
nft story don end rest
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2022
No be only light. Is it not this one that was telling the people during his campaign that he came with "dollars". Make una dey Dere dey vote fat fools who would swell till obesity on your taxes and sweat. One day...

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Lovetoglory(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2022
ghettokid1:
Congrats not only to Osun ppl but to also O.B.O my man.
get well soon Portable and APC
una eyes go soon clear. Delusional Nigerian
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Yemi4luv: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2022
He should start working now and he should choose technocrat as is commissioner.

Pls help me out with data 090391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Kaiser20: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You hate Tinubu.
E Pain you Faa!
Tinubu has made himself a laughingstock in Nigeria political Arena.
Pride.......Fall. 5&6

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by CommonSense1967: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Osun's biggest mistake. They will soon live to regret this. This is a calamity waiting to happen.

Just wait and see.
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by tempex88(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Kaiser20:
Adeleke the Slayer of Tinubu in SW.
This is the beginning of the END of Tinubu in SW

E go hard for Lagos to fall
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by byteem: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

It's still complicated

Power ain't going back to the north come what may

Better power goes back to the north than for tinubu to win with a Muslim Muslim ticket .. u still dont get it. He messed up ..he was played and he fell for. It
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by hush15: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2022
SafariHunter:
Why do I have a feeling that this man go just use Osun state catch cruise grin

Anyways,it is great that Power belongs to the people and if Adeleke dull,them go shift am go one side.

Congratulations to Adeleke....A win is a win...
Then the people will give their verdict again but I know he will try. He will do something. After APC loss, you cannot but perform if the person doesn't want the same justice meted out to the incumbent on them.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by globalview(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Time will tell, let’s wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Buries Soldiers At Night In Secret Cemetery - Wall Street Journal / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace / Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.