Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. (5101 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nyascobar1414: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Good question. Why worship someone who eats, breathes and shits just like you?

dammn bro...
Simping is a new found mental disease...
Researchers say so..

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by kelspinall(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
wahala, person no fee ansa call of nature or she no clean well..the only thing that will turn me off is if she didn't use the bathroom..men i hate that tissue thing..

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
ukaface:
okay, just did

Bros abeg no marry,hope you ain't considering marriage? You are not the marriageable type.

Sure. No marriage at all.
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by indoorlove(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Not planning to get married but if I ever cohabit with a woman, she'd have her own room to herself and her business, and only meet me when she's all primmed and trimmed.
You will outgrow this stage.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by YorubaSlur: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na lie, I used to watch my love poo while I draw puffs from my weed, arm leaned on the privy's door.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Vix805: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Op sees women as sexual objects only.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by YorubaSlur: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Not planning to get married but if I ever cohabit with a woman, she'd have her own room to herself and her business, and only meet me when she's all primmed and trimmed.

grin grin Your Majesty

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 18, 2022
UpInTheSky:
"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body".

1 Corinthians 6:18 (KJV)

What? angry Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God and ye are not your own undecided.

Therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's. angry

If them wake me from sleep I can quote the I Corinthians 6:18-20 angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 18, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

I'm with you bro. I just feel grosses seeing a girl pee of poop. It's so so disgusting. One of my gfs once told me "the sweet part is what you see now. Underneath is not so pretty. Are you ready?"
I told her yes but when I saw her vigina without clothes, I puked. Denm bitches !

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Afoonja:
Na lie, I used to watch my love poo while I draw puffs from my weed, arm leaned on the privy's door.
You're disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 18, 2022
ukaface:
Do you think any girl who doesn't poop is normal and living?

Just answer first
The thing is that it looks bad (worse even) when girls do it. angry
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 18, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Demented. You must never poop jesrca woman. Infact it's a sin for you to urinate or sweat.
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2022
Afoonja:

grin grin Your Majesty

grin cool
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Generalwoodz:
The air in the room was all good, sweet and delightful while you guys dined. With every spoonful she shoved right into her welcoming mouth you watched her keenly, your heart pleased and whole being keyed up...

Charlie, right from the womb a foetus poop after ingesting nutrients from the umbilical cord...

No matter how hot your drip is, package and surface level appearance you must one-day bow or gravitate piecemeal to the lukewarm claws of MR NIGER + Death.

The E stands for egestion.

It's a call of nature and all human must obey!

When the calls comes in, Your vixens, goddess and adorables can't help but swiftly answer it. Generations have come and gone and they all pretty understands that you can't buy time when you're pressed.

Defaulters get distracted from reality when the stomach ruptures. Nothing else matters until your bowels is relieved.

The feeling you get is unique and can't be compared to anything after holding hot shit for long hours.

Your girl is in order and owns you no apology for doing the ideal.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Nobody says to defy nature and the physiological functioning of the body. That would be dumb.

All I'm saying is, for ME, it takes away that sexual attraction when she's doing it around me.

It's like a delicious meal prepared in unhygienic conditions. You'd eat in delight unaware of how it was prepared, but if you knew how it was cooked, no matter how good the aroma is, you'd not eat it.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Graceville2020(f): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Nobody says to defy nature and the physiological functioning of the body. That would be dumb.

All I'm saying is, for ME, it takes away that sexual attraction when she's doing it around me.

It's like a delicious meal prepared in unhygienic conditions. You'd eat in delight unaware of how it was prepared, but if you knew how it was cooked, no matter how good the aroma is, you'd not eat it.
we're in the same situation bro.
I don't share same bathroom with my wife.
I tend to lose her attraction whenever i see her in the toilet

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by EmiDon11: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Na small boy dey worry you...you'll grow over it.
ah ah, is this the real zonefree?
I was expecting something from you but...... I am disappointed anyway

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Graceville2020:
we're in the same situation bro.
I don't share same bathroom with my wife.
I tend to lose her attraction whenever i see her in the toilet

Finally, somebody that gets it cool
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2022
nijaomegacode:

I'm with you bro. I just feel grosses seeing a girl pee of poop. It's so so disgusting. One of my gfs once told me "the sweet part is what you see now. Underneath is not so pretty. Are you ready?"
I told her yes but when I saw her vigina without clothes, I puked. Denm bitches !

Another person that gets it cool

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by josephevergreen(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
You never chichonchi
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Maddestdp(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Everything you said here isn't what the prophet (PBUH) taught us. We must all get married and under no circumstance must a husband and wife sleep in separate rooms except divorced.
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by LordIsaac(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tissue is the problem for me. I feel water would do a better job. wink
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Itsokayo: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
I support op.
You'll be turned off completely after that shit.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Tracyvictoria(f): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Frales6:
You sef get your own wahala 4 body

Like say him too no dey poop

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Atolu01: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
You are very sexually unattractive when you poop, and completely repulsive when you breathe. Toxic double standards dolts holding women to standards they themselves cannot attain.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by RichardRexs(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
The topic of this post is misleading. Don't generalise it Biko.
Make it a personal statement

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Look Younger Than My Age ??? / If He Has One Of These 4 Penis Types, Your Sex Will Be Amazing / How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.