Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Women Have More Death Experience Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Have More Death Experience Than Men (1065 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Ilamina(f): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Child birth pain

U can die of child birth pain
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Uzomacharles: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
You think say e dey easy to hustle everyday?
Don't you hear of men that die of electric shock?
Men that ended their life on active service?

Men that slumps and die of heart attack on the road?

Madam dump Child Birth Pain Aside

6 Likes

Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by illicit(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
U don't know a man can die of impregnating a woman

3 Likes

Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by 1Sharon(f): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Are women not hustling again?
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 18, 2022
High no as victims of rape
Childbirth death
More susceptible to poverty etc

1 Like

Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Uzomacharles: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2022
1Sharon:

Then why did she open the thread with this misinformation?
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Mhimi007(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2022
Nor be once in a year woman dey born??

And it's scientifically proven that kicking of a man's balls is equivalent to 300 babies born at once...woman never born 300babies before but most guys on this platform can testify to the balls kicking
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by kelspinall(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

thank you boss

1 Like

Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Chiraq77(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Rubbish Talk from a Brain Less Entity,it's Men who do the most dangerous Jobs, Construction, Driving, Policing/Military War Fare, Factory Workers.

All these Jobs have High Mortality Rates,so it's safe to say Men are at a higher risk of Dying in the Process of Fending for Families
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by EmiDon11: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
illicit:

1 Like

Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by 1Sharon(f): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Then why did she open the thread with this misinformation?

What misinformation? Don't women die during labour?
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Uzomacharles: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
1Sharon:

What misinformation? Don't women die during labour?
Y saying women have more death experience than men?
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Uzomacharles: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
illicit:

Collect this one

1 Like

Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by 1Sharon(f): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Y saying women have more death experience than men?

Did I say that?
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Uzomacharles: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
1Sharon:

Did I say that?
The thread said that
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by 1Sharon(f): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

The thread said that

Then maybe direct your comments to the THREAD maker.
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Uzomacharles: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
1Sharon:

Then maybe direct your comments to the THREAD maker.
I did and you attacked me
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by 1Sharon(f): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I did and you attacked me

Where did I attack you here? :

1Sharon:

Your comment gave the impression that women aren't hustling too.

We're not in the 1950's my brother.

1 Like

Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Uzomacharles: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
1Sharon:

Where did I attack you here? :

Your comment gave the impression that women aren't hustling too.

We're not in the 1950's my brother.

Check!
My comment was the first and I replied the OP as you said earlier..
Re: Women Have More Death Experience Than Men by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Read this link to see that mods here cover evil and promote immorality, ethnicity and bigotry. Tell me why such thread has not been taken to the front page despite all the mentions?

https://www.nairaland.com/6746136/food-concepts-chicken-republic-wants#105682360

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Bolt Drivers To Have Conversations With Riders During A Trip / Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Deletes Her Tiktok Content, Loses 15K Likes (video) / Singer Teni Rants About Her ‘sugar Daddy’ For Giving Her N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.