Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting (10558 Views)

Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by Realboygenius(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2022
You can get a job and back it up with a skill. The season 9 of Nigeria's entrepreneurial reality show is back. If you're between 21-40 here's your chance to take him the cash prize of N20,000,000 with your skills or business idea. You can register using the link in signature.

Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by lavylilly: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2022
Realboygenius:
You can get a job and back it up with a skill. The season 9 of Nigeria's entrepreneurial reality show is back. If you're between 21-40 here's your chance to take him the cash prize of N20,000,000 with your skills or business idea. You can register using the link in signature.
While big brother is 100m what a country
Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by shigo20(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Threesha:
Don't let him scam, his a newbie and what he shared is a demo
Good morning man. do you have a job for a male 30 HND graduate lower credit

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by Threesha(f): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2022
shigo20:
Good morning man Madam. do you have a job for a male 30 HND graduate lower credit
Yes visit my thread JOT
Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by shigo20(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Threesha:
Yes visit my thread JOT
Okay

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by Dirpetaner: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2022
ILuvMerije:

What is sgs training?
Try do some NDT certifications then register under SGS. Try searching their official website on the web. They are engineering bodies. I hope I am advising man. I am talking from what I saw selling here not what I am into..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by Threesha(f): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
The tree behind in my estate shed a lot of leaves and had no flowers some months back. Today, blossoming with beautiful colors. No season lasts for ever. If you’re going through a difficult season, you just need to hold on long enough. Your life will blossom again. Meanwhile, also prepare for your next season. If you’re in a good season, congratulations! Enjoy it. Also remember to develop capacity to handle the next disruption. Diversify, if possible. Just remember that no season lasts forever on our planet. All the best!
shigo20:
Good morning man. do you have a job for a male 30 HND graduate lower credit
A competent Office Assistant / Computer Operator with knowledge of CorelDraw is urgently needed with an attractive salary

Tel: 08036319814

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by SMJay: 1:27am On Jul 21, 2022
wink
do4luv14:

my guy Rome wasn't built in a day, and when that inflation comes down, what will now happen

this is the time people like selling out of panicking for the future, but what majority fails to see, is the the buyers are the ones who usually see the future by buying, no matter the inflation, and you know why

they usually get it cheaper, cause of the seller desperation to sell
Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by Threesha(f): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
wink
Dirpetaner:

Try do some NDT certifications then register under SGS. Try searching their official website on the web. They are engineering bodies. I hope I am advising man. I am talking from what I saw selling here not what I am into..
Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by ZiniPips: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
ILuvMerije:

How much are you charging?
$50. Send a dm. My number is displayed on my signature for swift response. I'm sorry for the late response.
Re: What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting by Affliatechris01(f): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Threesha:
From DM
skill is what you need.
Believe me, high income skills is ruling and can give you good cash in no time.
Am talking of digital marketing skills, content creation, copywriting etc
I can be of help, connect with me on whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0+3-4+1-9-9-2-1-0

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Possible Reasons You Aren’t Getting Any Interviews / NEW Job Recruitment Company for NIGERIANS, AMERICANS and CANADIANS / Some Dos And Don't On Job Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.