Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! (8777 Views)

I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me / I Just Noticed This Thing Turns Women On Like Crazy / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by Shascky33: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
because you can't get laid doesn't mean others are not enjoying kpekus in abundant..
Just go dey write story for myKonjitales blog. You fit use ur story talent buy benz.

1 Like

Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by Verifiedtrader(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2022
nijaomegacode:

You will be jobless before the end of next month inshallah.
If you don't stop this nonsense.

The werey get job before?

1 Like

Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by Christiansimon: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bro.. give me more update. f>ck so ever you desire oh.
Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by Oturatetuala(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wow nigga u are amazing.

Hell is preparing a very good place for u. I lor u bro
Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by Dfynboi: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Na so una go dy lie lie upandan undecided
Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by HarlequinLekex: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Happy Sunday guys!! My life is like a movie sha! And I'm never scared to take risk.. So today I was on my bed early in the morning reading updates on the Osun State elections and fantasizing how we will win 2023 elections for Peter Obi, when my phone rang it was one of my female clients that I do home service for, she asked if I can work today, omo! Me were sapa don dey pack come my side small small, I rush say yes.. She said she is close to my street I should come out, I quickly stood up run brush my teeth wear cloths, carry body spray pour do body carry my cap wear.. I got out and walked down my street I saw her pricing plantain beside her Lexus jeep. As she saw me from far I noticed a grind on her face and I smiled back.. Omo! She said she wants to drop me at her gate and go to church, as I was in the car I kept on thinking to myself omo! I need one older lady in my life that has money, it wouldn't be bad for t
another victim of African Science
Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by vislabraye(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Happy Sunday guys!! My life is like a movie sha! And I'm never scared to take risk.. So today I was on my bed early in the morning reading updates on the Osun State elections and fantasizing how we will win 2023 elections for Peter Obi, when my phone rang it was one of my female clients that I do home service for, she asked if I can work today, omo! Me were sapa don dey pack come my side small small, I rush say yes.. She said she is close to my street I should come out, I quickly stood up run brush my teeth wear cloths, carry body spray pour do body carry my cap wear.. I got out and walked down my street I saw her pricing plantain beside her Lexus jeep. As she saw me from far I noticed a grind on her face and I smiled back.. Omo! She said she wants to drop me at her gate and go to church, as I was in the car I kept on thinking to myself omo! I need one older lady in my life that has money, it wouldn't be bad for this jeep to be coming to pick me up from time to time! I just waved the thought aside and focus on the money the reason why I'm skipping church.. So there I was in her house doing my work her husband was around with her two daughters very cute ones for that matter but I no reason them I just focus on my job.. When she came back she quickly undressed into a bum shorts and a sleeveless top and came to inspect my work, thats when I realized omo! This woman get yansh sha!! And her boobs no really fall like that. Then the thoughts and fantasies of sleeping with an older woman came back again.. While we were talking her husband came and sat down to monitor us.. Thats when I knew she was the bread winner of the house and her husband is the over protective type. I just laugh for my mind, I say see this mumu man I go chop your wife kpekus just dey watch.. She offered my launch like 1 hour later when I tasted the food omo! E be like say them use juju knack me.. I don't know when I opened my mouth to say ma, your a good cook, your food is so delicious, when I saw the look on her husband face I had to turn to him and say sir your lucky to have her as your wife she cooks well, mumu man was smiling like a village girl that just came to the city.. When it was time to go she wanted to pay me, I told her not to bother that I just did it to help her out until she see's someone that can work for her full time, Her mumu husband was busying saying your a nice guy God will bless you. Then one stupid thought just came to my head..I asked her politely if she can drop me off at home, her husband asked where I live I said not too far from here mumu man told his wife to drop me off, I was like in my mind this one nah! Really Ase!! While she was giving me a lift home I summon all the courage in the world and told her that I like her and that I'm really attracted to her and I find her very Beautiful and sexy.. She said she doesn't want to do anything that will cast I told her I'm a very discreet guy.. To cut the whole story short.. When she dropped me off we kissed for long in her Car and I fingered her.. She did transfer for me before she drove off. And we have booked an appointment for next weekend end.. It was a win win for me today!! And I get to fulfill my fantasy of fuxxcking an older woman.. I

You want to sleep with another man's wife . You come dey call the man mumu on top.
Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by Rhassidy360: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Finally them done see another goat for ritual renewals , that is if all you type is true sha because them go use u renew rituals ode boy. because of 5min enjoyment u want kill your star fool boy. Plenty woman de find mumu like u to use for rituals u go enter trap soon
Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by Savagr(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin
Tales generated by boredom

1 Like

Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Twoclans:

Nope

He is a home service laundry man.

Story seems fictitious but with the level of issues in marriages this days anything is possible.

He's just trolling grin grin
Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by Chaos14: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
This one is tales by sunlight
Re: Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! by meobizy(f): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
1. Fake story.

2. Men can separate work from pleasure. I don’t know any man willing to risk a potential client and his own safety over conji. Fake story again.

3. Let’s say there’s a small chance of this being true, how e take concern us? Like seriously, it was a good read. What then, I should clap for you? Happy birthday and good morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Has Only Dated 8 Men In Her Life / Top Five Romantic Movies To Watch With Your Partner / Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.