Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi (43442 Views)

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) / Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Stanleyq: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:

Muslims voted a Christian-Christian ticket in the just concluded election in a Muslim majority state of Osun. Unfortunately, Majority Muslims are also victims of banditry in Zamfara. UGM are on a killing spree under a Christian-Christian leadership in the SE but only daft people are so myopic to think beyond the prism of religion.
Bat is an evil man, but u endorse him just because he is a fellow muslim. So religion has obfuscated ur brain, and u dont know whats right anymore . Muslims! Hmmm
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by femisplash: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Stanleyq:
Bat is an evil man, but u endorse him just because he is a fellow muslim. So religion has obfuscated ur brain, and u dont know whats right anymore . Muslims! Hmmm
BAT is a good man, he made men across tribes and regions, he built platforms under which ambitions are fulfilled, businesses that afford job opportunities for youths and families to feed. He transformed Lagos to fifth largest economy in Africa. Married to a Christian wife over 40 years without forcing her to change her religion.
You hate BAT because your heart is full of hate.

1 Like

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Konjiboii: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Sure say na aboki write all this things?
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Jjennecco: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2022
So their plan is to continue where buhari has stop .a reasonable nigerian will never vote for a p c.

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Stanleyq: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:

BAT is a good man, he made men across tribes and regions, he built platforms under which ambitions are fulfilled, businesses that afford job opportunities for youths and families to feed. He transformed Lagos to fifth largest economy in Africa. Married to a Christian wife over 40 years without forcing her to change her religion.
You hate BAT because your heart is full of hate.
Yes i suggest i hate who i dont like. If u do not hate obi, vote him in because he performed more than bat, 70 years old man u be o, hahaha. Make a right choice.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by AfonjaConehead: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
chatinent:
I had no problems with his political smackdowns since it was necessary in the political marathon until he said this:

Tinubu and Obi aside, why are you he-diots always mentioning Buhari in the same context with leadership! What fcking experience does Buhari have! Buhari is a total mess that can make any good fortune misfortunes.

I am not sure Buhari is comfortable with these praises... because he'll see them as mockery!

Thank you very much...these are the same people that will crucify buhari @ his back and sing his praise in the open..... whenever they say things straight,they always do so by mistake or unknowingly...

From this kinda statements to emanate from the shettima,it means he's on qualified to be a ward councillor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by wiseoneking: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:
Northern Group with 3 members.
Chairman, Secretary and a security guard. grin

Shettima is even being generous. Peter Obi is not qualified to be President of Igboland, he is too inconsequential and worthless.

Look at this picture i attached. Peter Obi was talking to Flavour, Psquare and other young guys, he was standing and they were sitting down cross-legged. Can they try that nonsense with Sullivan Chime, Anyim, Ngige, Soludo, Obiano, OUK, Umahi or Rochas?

Demola Adeleke prostrated flat for his brother but Phyno is crossing his legs while Peter Obi is standing to talk to him.
is time for you to stop using mkpurumili because of dangers of drinking sniper on OBidient movement. Rubbish
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Wizmj4real(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Shettima is even being generous. Peter Obi is not qualified to be President of Igboland, he is too inconsequential and worthless.

Look at this picture i attached. Peter Obi was talking to Flavour, Psquare and other young guys, he was standing and they were sitting down cross-legged. Can they try that nonsense with Sullivan Chime, Anyim, Ngige, Soludo, Obiano, OUK, Umahi or Rochas?

Demola Adeleke prostrated flat for his brother but Phyno is crossing his legs while Peter Obi is standing to talk to him.

Someone you can never level up with is worthless
Continue
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Buhari that had all the experience he was the head of state, Nigeria during the military era and also work in government positions. ..but see the situation of the country now..the economy is bad...., poverty, hunger, hardship unemployment, inflation, insecurity
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Chatflick(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
GeneralPula:

Wrath of Nigeria youth or Biafra youth? Always clarify yourself..

When it’s time for the wrath, sha maintain it in only SE..

If you do anyhow, you’ll catch anyhow.. 3m go be beans!
Another idiot spotted.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by javaguru: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

that what we call humility, do u expect him to rebuke phyno, they'll see it as he's being proud

when u want to context, do ur own.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by AfonjaConehead: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

as if you care about these people

Igbo people do this, problem for you.
They do that,hbp..
They sit down, convulsion. They cross their leg, hypertension...
They talk, diarrhoea,they don't talk, constipation......
You seem too old..you sound and act so medieval.
Some of you are good for the 17th century.

Come to think of it, you've been like this on here everyday,247 of your life,from your numerous okoyibos,hotfreezers, etc,attacking the Igbos,you must be very proud of your achievements grin grin grin
However,okoyibo, compare your gathering with the gathering below

1 Share

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by profmallor: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
And Atiku has won.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by femisplash: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stanleyq:
Yes i suggest i hate who i dont like. If u do not hate obi, vote him in because he performed more than bat, 70 years old man u be o, hahaha. Make a right choice.
Mention 2 legacy projects of Obi in Anambra and I'd start supporting him.
Mind you, Obi is also a 61 year old grandfather.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by DavidHarry(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nigerians would, with open arms and wide eyes, grab any opportunity, to go back to the so called 'demonic' Era of PDP.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Hotfreezer: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Someone you can never level up with is worthless
Continue

If you come from a family of mediocres, I don't share your family misfortune.
If no one in your entire lineage can measure up to a third class graduate, they is your generational bad luck not mine.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Stanfeelings: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
NICE ONE THOUGH
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by 2rez: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
chatinent:
I had no problems with his political smackdowns since it was necessary in the political marathon until he said this:

Tinubu and Obi aside, why are you he-diots always mentioning Buhari in the same context with leadership! What fcking experience does Buhari have! Buhari is a total mess that can make any good fortune misfortunes.

I am not sure Buhari is comfortable with these praises... because he'll see them as mockery!

@ the bolded, the mothafucka himself knows he a misfortune right? smiley

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by goggle48: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Shittima should be a vice president to zanzu in 2023 election.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
chatinent:

Buhari is bad bt not as bad as we think. He government is both unlucky, incompetent and disorganised.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by walefresh3(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Ostracize the terrorist!

There's no room for terrorism in a civilized society

Stop decieving your self with dis your social media political party....

Peoples wey go vote that day self no get Android phone... Voters for osun state no get time for nairaland
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by otunbabrown: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
He whom the gods have destined to kill, the gods will first make such a person mad.
APC keeps shooting themselves on the foot every time they speak.
That's how one of them said Osun people will labour till death and God proved himself supreme.
2023 God will ease our sufferings and send most of them beneath the ground.
As for me and my family, we are very OBIdient and YUSful.

1 Like

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Zeezenho: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

You are too dum myopic and out of touch.we are igbos we only respect man we don't worship men our tradition is that all men are born equal before God.

We don't ass lick no man we stand tall every where and anywhere.

Try respect other people's culture
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by walefresh3(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
PETER OBI presidency is an ibo agenda.... Majority leaders of the eastern nigeria are the major sponsorer of the ipob shit... Peter obi is one of them....
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Hotfreezer: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Zeezenho:

You are too dum myopic and out of touch.we are igbos we only respect man we don't worship men our tradition is that all men are born equal before God.

You don't fear man but your parents are hiding under the bed on Mondays.
If Peter Obi fixes rally for today, how many of you stupid Biafran pigs will attend?

I only recognize sensible Igbos not Idiotic Pigs of Biafra.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by endy69: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:
They recognized Tinubu as the incoming President and that's the most important. Any other things are a truck of trash.
On a second thought, why are Obidients always aggressive whenever Obi is being criticized. Kwankwaso even said Northerners won't vote for an ibo man and heaven didn't fall.
Who recognised Tinubu as the incoming? No wonder you support Tinubu because your brain is as weak as his body just to read a simple paragraph and comprehend is a problem.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by walefresh3(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Zeezenho:

Tell that lies to your nyamiri miscreants here .... But you naa dey bend for your demi god... Nnamdi kanu ... Abi you want me to post the picture here ?
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
fourboys:
Where Apc from dey bring all these stupid idiots.. embarassed

From their ranks!
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by OblorOblor: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

That is called humility. You are doing well marketing Peter Obi, albeit inadvertently.

1 Like

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by AntiTerrorist: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:
They recognized Tinubu as the incoming President and that's the most important. Any other things are a truck of trash.
On a second thought, why are Obidients always aggressive whenever Obi is being criticized. Kwankwaso even said Northerners won't vote for an ibo man and heaven didn't fall.

…says comment divisive, provocative

…calls on Nigerians to reject leaders promoting bigotry

A northern youths group operating under the aegis of Coalition of Arewa Youths for Peace and National Development (COAYPANU), has announced the removal of Alhaji Kashim Shettima, vice presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, as its patron.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
walefresh3:
PETER OBI presidency is an ibo agenda.... Majority leaders of the eastern nigeria are the major sponsorer of the ipob shit... Peter obi is one of them....

Without conceding, let’s just say for the sake of argument that it’s ‘an Igbo agenda’! Care to tell me why that amounts to a ‘crime’ in your estimation? If you’re not full of bigotry, hate and bile why should that register negatively with you seeing that a Igbo hasn’t been head of state or president since 1966! The Yoruba and Fulani have had more than one go at producing the head of state, and as we speak are having another try, yet that doesn’t register negatively with you…it’s the Igbo that are doing the same thing they’re doing that is pissing you off!

You may or may not be aware of it, but your negative attitude towards Ndigbo and the presidency stems from a feeling that they are beneath you…your inferior….a defeated 3rd class ethnicity that should accept the slave status you’ve bestowed on them!

What’s your own ethnicity?

1 Like

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Ronix150: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
“Nigeria requires a technocrat and a sound administrator who will continue from where President Muhammadu Buhari stopped, not someone who will come to take us back to the era of PDP. Nigerians don’t want that."

This is a Foollish statement and mindset, what's there to continue? So you mean waytin Buhari do us na child play, you wan finish us mumu man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.