Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi (43444 Views)

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) / Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by latolz: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
THERE IS CALCULATED EVIL IN THIS MAN'S HEART.. LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT

1 Like

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

If you come from a family of mediocres, I don't share your family misfortune.
If no one in your entire lineage can measure up to a third class graduate, they is your generational bad luck not mine.

So you, who i’m almost certain has supported or still supports Tinubu and Buhari, has a problem with Peter Obi because of 3rd class!? If you don’t see the irony in your position, then you’re even more thick and more daft than i initially gave you credit for!

1 Like

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
latolz:
THERE IS CALCULATED EVIL IN THIS MAN'S HEART.. LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT

There’s a reason him, Tinubu and Buhari get on…they’re all cut from the same cloth!
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Reference(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
You can imagine what he is saying while his fanatics roam about screaming that his sectional candidacy 'does not matter'.

You just wonder who the handlers of these folks are.... that cannot advise him to get busy building bridges of trust with all vigour to dissipate the angst of his party's flag.

Rather he is busy dozing the fire with bigoted accelerant aimed at frying those on the fence .
How wise.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Neoteny(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Racoon:
A Tinubu that endorsed a catastrophe of Buhari kind twice because of selfish political ambition? Of course, no sane humanity should earnestly desire to even know let alone have the Buhari or Tinubu kind of leadership.

Why do you people say "a tinubu..", "an Atiku...." ?

They're people, not objects.

Simply use their names as the subject without the unnecessary indefinite articles a and an.

1 Like

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by tochi314: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nigeria - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️visit to get started❤️❤️Nigeria - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️visit to get started❤️❤️...
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Zeezenho: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
walefresh3:

Tell that lies to your nyamiri miscreants here .... But you naa dey bend for your demi god... Nnamdi kanu ... Abi you want me to post the picture here ?

I can't deny the fact that Mazi is a god, not even a demi god (psalm 82:6) if you don't know now you know know.
MNk is lifted and highly exalted that does not means if he messes up tomorrow we same igbos will treat him like a common man this who we are.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Zeezenho: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:

You don't fear man but your parents are hiding under the bed on Mondays.
If Peter Obi fixes rally for today, how many of you stupid Biafran pigs will attend?

I only recognize sensible Igbos not Idiotic Pigs of Biafra.

We don't hide. we stay at home because we want to not because we are forced to,get that into your dumb brain.
we fear no man. If we see no need to stay at home we shall resume our daily life but for now we will continue to stay at home .
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by imagrg(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Obi is the best option for now.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by frog12: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
thank you for posting this. the man na extremist. tinubu wan kill us

PoliteActivist:
No surprise from a man that said these below. A confirmed rabid tribalist religious extremist Boko Haram sponsor!
One minute of Shettima spewing Boko Haram Tribalist Trash
https://youtube.com/shorts/vsqrN3g6Dio?feature=share
Imin 27sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj37Qq2QT8M

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by maybet081: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Is good that the punishment is coming from the north.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Shikini: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Great
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Arabaincubus: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Shetima has already made eternal enmity with a section of Nigerians. That man has no business with Aso Rock. There will be no peace and NIgerians don't need any prophet to tell them that. Tinubu's administration has already failed before conception. Shetima is a terrorist who has no repentance in his mind.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Stanleyq: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
femisplash:

Mention 2 legacy projects of Obi in Anambra and I'd start supporting him.
Mind you, Obi is also a 61 year old grandfather.
I said u 70.. Bat is 90s
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by TrebleChamp(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Reverse psychology in play...

The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Phaantom22: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pot calling a kettle black...You can imagine the kind that of human being Tinubu picked as running mate, I sense envy, bitterness n hatred in his tone but it won't stop Obi. Can you imagine a sane man saying he will continue from where Buhari stopped? He even Went ahead to appreciate the economy under Apc against under PDP. Even a kid won't spew such thrash.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by PoliteActivist: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
frog12:
thank you for posting this. the man na extremist. tinubu wan kill us

Well, they say if you want to eat a toad eat a fat one. In picking Shettima for a moslem-moslem ticket, Tinubu definitely picked a big, fat one!

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by hollywater: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Like a blink of an eyes.

Shettima bladder go burst

And Tinubu go piss for pants

After inec declared peter Obi the next president of Nigeria tongue undecided tongue.
He might slump if care is not taken.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by cyndylove64(f): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
chatinent:
I had no problems with his political smackdowns since it was necessary in the political marathon until he said this:

Tinubu and Obi aside, why are you he-diots always mentioning Buhari in the same context with leadership! What fcking experience does Buhari have! Buhari is a total mess that can make any good fortune misfortunes.

I am not sure Buhari is comfortable with these praises... because he'll see them as mockery!

lmao,guy you dey para oooo "mentioning buhari in the same context"lol this is the best comment have read today, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by inosend: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
…says comment divisive, provocative

…calls on Nigerians to reject leaders promoting bigotry

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-northern-youths-group-removes-shettima-as-patron-over-statement-on-obi/
cyndylove64:
lmao,guy you dey para oooo "mentioning buhari in the same context"lol this is the best comment have read today, lol.
JEWELofHELL:
…says comment divisive, provocative

…calls on Nigerians to reject leaders promoting bigotry

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-northern-youths-group-removes-shettima-as-patron-over-statement-on-obi/
How I wish this group had so reacted to El rufai's and Inuwa Yahaya's (Gombe state governor) derogatory remarks against Christ and Christians respectively. However better late than never. I say kudos to this group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by kabillionaire(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
I'm not surprised, coming from a boko haram commander
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by exever100(f): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Our cultures are different...besides he was lecturing them on something and they were just been attentive or do student stand while the lecturer seats when been thought ?
Hotfreezer:
Northern Group with 3 members.
Chairman, Secretary and a security guard. grin

Shettima is even being generous. Peter Obi is not qualified to be President of Igboland, he is too inconsequential and worthless.

Look at this picture i attached. Peter Obi was talking to Flavour, Psquare and other young guys, he was standing and they were sitting down cross-legged. Can they try that nonsense with Sullivan Chime, Anyim, Ngige, Soludo, Obiano, OUK, Umahi or Rochas?

Demola Adeleke prostrated flat for his brother but Phyno is crossing his legs while Peter Obi is standing to talk to him.
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by Waterbear(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2022
The Northern brothers are wise!!

God bless the North for promoting peace
Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hotfreezer:
Northern Group with 3 members.
Chairman, Secretary and a security guard. grin

Shettima is even being generous. Peter Obi is not qualified to be President of Igboland, he is too inconsequential and worthless.

Look at this picture i attached. Peter Obi was talking to Flavour, Psquare and other young guys, he was standing and they were sitting down cross-legged. Can they try that nonsense with Sullivan Chime, Anyim, Ngige, Soludo, Obiano, OUK, Umahi or Rochas?

Demola Adeleke prostrated flat for his brother but Phyno is crossing his legs while Peter Obi is standing to talk to him.
Define Humility and Accessibility..
If Jesus behaved like Sullivan Chime, Anyim, Ngige, Soludo, Obiano, OUK, Umahi or Rochas,, would there be Christianity today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.