Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu (4946 Views)

2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by stonemasonn: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
kanada masaniyan cewa a lokacin da Tinubu yake gawna a legas... Yabawa OPC karfin kace yan Arewa dakuma kona dukiyoyin su??
@itsTutsi.
Tinubu, Afenifere and OPC are not the problem of Arewa. Arewa is the problem of Arewa.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

I already told you the truth.

It's the southwest holding Nigeria together.
Only 1 vibrant state in the South West, & that is Lagos State, the remainder States are just amala ewedu entities.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
Chai God bless you.
Ehn We can not claim ignorance to the wreckless way the old men have manged this country.
They should go and rest biko.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Kagd.10 from what op said you should know that north Sabi una propaganda against them

You don start to dey blackmail them with wanting out already

Stale loser that can't do more than a dead rat

Yes oh, atiku is better than EscoBAT

In your delusional brain

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
Yes!
I don't like Igbos!! And am not apologetic about that!

2023 I will side and vote for Atiku my brother, a nationalist and a unifier!!

At this point in time... If u keep Peter Obi and Tinubu for us to vote!

Believe you me, Peter Obi is going to win the north hands down!!

APC miscalculated by giving their flag to Tinubu.

What happens to Ameachi or Osinbanjo?? Why this Old sick man for God sake??

Someone that I know for sure that Buhari the failure is more better than both mentally and physically...

Dear Yorubas stop trying to blackmail your southern counterpart the Igbos with tribalism and ipob!

There's nothing the Igbos have done to the northerners that Yorubas have not done...

Is it the killings?? We have not forgotten so soon!!

The media war... Using your media to amplify hate against the north, Nairaland inclusive!

You guys should stop forming Saint!!

This is politics, to clear your doubts...

Peter Obi's popularity is growing in the north especially North central and some Part of north west!!

Like i always say " I prefer my face to face enemy over an enemy disguise as a friend stabbing me from behind!!

Tinubu is a failed project!! Bamaso!!

Alhaji, go ahead and "side" with your "brother" Atiku. Your choice your vote.

What is shown below is inevitable and Yoruba leaders, including those in the APC and connected to the FG centre, have seen so and were demanding it way before Tinubu became APC candidate. That should tell you what Yorubas really want from Nigeria moving forward.

Go and prepare for it and stop your ethnocentric sabre-rattling. All people like you do is make emotional and ethnocentic noise. Especially like the Igbos you claim to hate.

Despite being educated, most of you don't know how to think developmentally in ways that can create a great, fair and prosperous nation Yorubas are now demanding and will get one way or the other.

Moving forward we will reject, more aggressively, the status quo within which all Nigerians, whether they like it or not, are forced to remain socio-economic lepers because of a backward system you seem very okay with.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
Yes!
I don't like Igbos!! And am not apologetic about that!

2023 I will side and vote for Atiku my brother, a nationalist and a unifier!!

At this point in time... If u keep Peter Obi and Tinubu for us to vote!

Believe you me, Peter Obi is going to win the north hands down!!

APC miscalculated by giving their flag to Tinubu.

What happens to Ameachi or Osinbanjo?? Why this Old sick man for God sake??

Someone that I know for sure that Buhari the failure is more better than both mentally and physically...

Dear Yorubas stop trying to blackmail your southern counterpart the Igbos with tribalism and ipob!

There's nothing the Igbos have done to the northerners that Yorubas have not done...

Is it the killings?? We have not forgotten so soon!!

The media war... Using your media to amplify hate against the north, Nairaland inclusive!

You guys should stop forming Saint!!

This is politics, to clear your doubts...

Peter Obi's popularity is growing in the north especially North central and some Part of north west!!

Like i always say " I prefer my face to face enemy over an enemy disguise as a friend stabbing me from behind!!

Tinubu is a failed project!! Bamaso!!

That's good if that's majority of Northerners want,we Westerner will go back to drawing board and find a way to deal with our problemgrin

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by hegelian: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

You already saw it on June 12.

What you don't want is to annoy the whole of South west. If the whole of South West wants out, there's nothing you can do.

Even South East. The only reason was the fact that their present leaders don't want to leave Nigeria. Also the last time, the south south didn't agree with Ojukwu who wanted the South South with him back then.

you and who is the SW ooo..you equate tinubu and his urchins with southwest. the same southwest that afenifere, bode george,the adelekes, myself and my families and friends are part of shey??awen gbo aburo.....tinubu is noth southwest and june 12 1993 is not 2023..too much skunk is not good

6 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Bravetunde: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Says Atiku's miscreants.

Lmao.

I'm telling you the faster way to let everyone go to their tent is bringing in another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. Sink that into your skull.
Yorubas don't have the mind to secede nigeria.
To do that you need streghnt,focus,stubborn and fighting.
These things afonja lacks them expecially streghnt.
Tribes in the south that can do that are igbos,ijaw and ogonis.these tribes can start and others will join and rally other tribes.and they have done it before.
I challenge any Yoruba to secede even north will laugh as we all know yorubas grin cheesy grin cheesy
You will stay in Nigeria and Peter obi or atiku will win do your worst.
Dogg.
I challenge any afonja man or woman alive to secede and watch how they will be caught and dealth with while other afonjas beg.
That's y I respect nnamdi kanu even though I'm ijaw, nnamdi a son of a billionaire and prince threw all away to fight for ss/se.
Nnamdi has my respect for Life.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao.

Southwest is the one even holding Nigeria together.

Hahahaha stop taking weed it's not good for you grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
haffaze777:

That's good if that's majority of Northerners want,we Westerner will go back to drawing board and find a way to deal with our problemgrin
sokunbi my love how are you.
sex was great

5 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yorubas don't have the mind to secede nigeria.
To do that you need streghnt,focus,stubborn and fighting.
These things afonja lacks them expecially streghnt.
Tribes in the south that can do that are igbos,ijaw and ogonis.these tribes can start and rally other tribes.and they have done it before.
I challenge any Yoruba to secede even north will laugh as we all know yorubas grin cheesy grin cheesy
You will stay in Nigeria and Peter obi or atiku will win do your worst.
Dogg.

Yoruba were the first to want to secede first. Starting from Awolowo. Awolowo would have easily seceded after Nigeria independence because nothing could have stopped him then but he decided to give Nigeria a chance after Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello begged him.

High time everyone proved Awolowo wrong by making that Nigeria work functionally.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Almaigaa: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:

IGBO man claiming to be from the great North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arrewa:
we are only reciprocating

Aside ipob start mentioning the Igbos who have openly shown Arrewa hate.
If you judge us a Tribe with ipob a secessionist group and you don't want other to judge you with Boko Haram an Islamic terrorist group,your honesty is in doubt.
Arrewa an Igboman you see out there on the streets doesnt have any problems with you or anyone else,he just want to do his business legally.
Amongst all Tribes in Nigeria na Igbos they socio-interact pass.
Forget ipob we no get wahala at all.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Bravetunde: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Yoruba were the first to want to secede first. Starting from Awolowo. Awolowo would have easily seceded after Nigeria independence because nothing could have stopped him then but he decided to give Nigeria a chance after Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello begged him.

High time everyone proved Awolowo wrong by making that Nigeria work functionally.
Story could have,we didn't see any agitation from awo.
Let afonjas try it.
They can't self, people wey sabi fear like no tomorrow.
An average afonja is a coword is no longer news.
North,British,explorers,east,ss, Africans has said afonjas are cowords.
Any brave afonja you see is either he didn't grow in afonja land or his mother is from another tribe or dig deep he is not even afonja like my bro sowore who is actually ijaw but mistaken to be afonja.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only 1 vibrant state in the South West, & that is Lagos State, the remainder States are just amala ewedu entities.

Only Lagos alone? Lol

Why then were the south west governors seeking for regional control, if a southern leader doesn't come through?
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

Story could have,we didn't see any agitation from awo.
Let afonjas try it.
They can't self, people wey sabi fear like no tomorrow.
An average afonja is a coword is no longer news.
North,British,explorers,east,ss, Africans has said afonjas are cowords.
Any brave afonja you see is either he didn't grow in afonja land or his mother is from another tribe or dig deep he is not even afonja like my bro sowore who is actually ijaw but mistaken to be afonja.

There was from Awolowo. Your brain couldn't see where I said Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello begged Awolowo to give Nigeria a chance.

You think Yoruba would act brash like Ojukwu who was even wanting other people's land hence why his secession failed.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by richie240: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
The gentleman has told u d truth!
Your leaders and Igbos/esn has made s/e 'inhabtable' for ndigbos.
You know how many scores of ndigbos have escaped from biafla to d 'zoo' via young-shall-grow'/EkeneDiliChukwu' last night alone?
Truthisunique2:
you lie

Look at how north flogged Yoruba obas, and descended on igangan when Yoruba was making noise

Where is Sunday igboho today?

Nigeria delta holds the resources feeding this country Yoruba own nothing

If Niger Delta cough Nigeria would go beg them with Ghana must go
See 'Shinedu' giving testimony below whilst u dey dia dey yarn dust!
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

In your delusional brain

If you think it's delusional,go to any major Hausa community in your area and preach Tinubu to them if them no go use dagger shift your left rib grin grin grin
Tinubu's kinsmen rejects him yet you want others to accept his desperate emilokon agenda,no be juju be dat angry

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If you think it's delusional,go to any major Hausa community in your area and preach Tinubu to them if them no go use dagger shift your left rib grin grin grin
Tinubu's kinsmen rejects him yet you want others to accept his desperate emilokon agenda,no be juju be dat angry

Says an Ipob miscreant grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
KIKIKIKIKIKI
grin grin grin grin grin
NOW WE ARE TALKING!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Bravetunde: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

There was from Awolowo. Your stupiid brain couldn't see where I said Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello begged Awolowo to give Nigeria a chance.

You think Yoruba would act brash like Ojukwu who was even wanting other people's land hence why his secession failed.
You can't act brash like ojukwu because you lack what it takes.
If you can beat someone,and the person is challenging you who will beg.
Igbos,ijaws,north belief theirselves.
Ijaws even wanted to scasster the country when gej lost and orubebe publicly came out while other ijaw boys were ready for the worst of course our Igbo brothers and most ss tribes would have supported us but gej who is to ijaw what awo is to yorubas told all ijaw youth and igbos to back down that his ambition is not worth the blood of anyone.
That's how brave we the ijaws are and I also respect igbos for their bravery too.
Afonjas sabi fearr no be today.by the way I did my nysc in afonja land so I know them very well,when they confirmed I'm ijaw they start to call me millitants in my back.
Afonjas also have areas they are good as know tribe is an island.
Such areas are propaganda,friendly, backstabbing, lovely, adminstration,care free and funny, entertaining and easily makes friend, occulltic,ritualism etc

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
hegelian:

you and who is the SW ooo..you equate tinubu and his urchins with southwest. the same southwest that afenifere, bode george,the adelekes, myself and my families and friends are part of shey??awen gbo aburo.....tinubu is noth southwest and june 12 1993 is not 2023..too much skunk is not good

Yes it's the whole of South west. That's why you're enjoying democracy and free speech today.

If not, Nigerians would have still be living like undeveloped apes without democracy, free speech etc.

Heck, Tinubu brought in the first telecom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by ItsTutsi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Can u explain and elaborate more please
stonemasonn:
@itsTutsi.
Tinubu, Afenifere and OPC are not the problem of Arewa. Arewa is the problem of Arewa.
Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
candidtalk:

Alhaji, go ahead and "side" with your "brother" Atiku. Your choice your vote.

What is shown below is inevitable and Yoruba leaders, including those in the APC and connected to the FG centre, have seen so and were demanding it way before Tinubu became APC candidate. That should tell you what Yorubas really want from Nigeria moving forward.

Go and prepare for it and stop your ethnocentric sabre-rattling. All people like you do is make emotional and ethnocentic noise. Especially like the Igbos you claim to hate.

Despite being educated, most of you don't know how to think developmentally in ways that can create a great, fair and prosperous nation Yorubas are now demanding and will get one way or the other.

Moving forward we will reject, more aggressively, the status quo within which are all forced to remain socio-economic lepers because of a backward system you seem very okay with.

Noise maker,onye cho cho cho cho cho cho.
So you are telling us now that there is nobody else that is competent in SW aside Tinubu.
Thick catar block your ear when the youths and well meaning Nigerians say them no want old sick men again undecided
Or
You were not informed angry

5 Likes

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

You can't act brash like ojukwu because you lack what it takes.
If you can beat someone,and the person is challenging you who will beg.
Igbos,ijaws,north belief theirselves.
Ijaws even wanted to scasster the country when gej lost and orubebe publicly came out while other ijaw boys were ready for the worst of course our Igbo brothers and most ss tribes would have supported us but gej who is to ijaw what awo is to yorubas told all ijaw youth and igbos to back down that his ambition is not worth the blood of anyone.
That's how brave we the ijaws are and I also respect igbos for their bravery too.
Afonjas sabi fearr no be today.by the way I did my nysc in afonja land so I know them very well,when they confirmed I'm ijaw they start to call me millitants in my back.
Afonjas also have areas they are good as know tribe is an island.
Such areas are propaganda,friendly, backstabbing, lovely, adminstration,care free and funny, entertaining and easily makes friend, occulltic,ritualism etc

That's why we're intelligent than your accursed Thieving Ojukwu.

We always want the best for Nigeria for example, Yoruba birthed Nigeria democracy.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
undecided werey you keep living in the past

How come the past didn't help tinubu win osun

Abi reality of the present have new default settings

Is Osun state Tinubu's state?

Point is if the governor of Osun isn't performing, there's no magic Tinubu can wave for the people of Osun. They're the ones who know where's pinching them under the foot. Lagos people continue to vote for APC governors because they always govern well.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes it's the whole of South west. That's why you're enjoying democracy and free speech today.

If not, Nigerians would have still be living like undeveloped apes without democracy, free speech etc.

Heck, Tinubu brought in the first telecom.

His reward is in Heaven.
This is the spirit of true Leadership.
Nigerians don't owe him shit undecided
He don old abegii make him go rest.
His desperate Muslim-Muslim agenda is the major reason why well meaning Nigerians deviod if tribe or religious affiliations will never vote for Him.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Bravetunde: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

That's why we're intelligent than your accursed Thieving Ojukwu.

We always want the best for Nigeria for example, Yoruba birthed Nigeria democracy.
You are not intelligent,una no get streghntt simple.
Only propagandaa and we ss have joined.
Remaining se.
We will do it propaganda for propaganda.
Eg bring any propagandaa against ss or se and watch how it is debunked before 2days but it was not like that in the past.
What more boys for ss and se wey get streghntt and ready to die for problem full ground yabrakata.
Your only arsenal of propagandaa and hot liarss is gone.
Eg Lia mohemad is now see as a comedian.snd now ss/se boys running.
We are waiting for propagandaa to debunk while our comedian use Tinubu for jokes grin grin ;how you see am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

His reward is in Heaven.
This is the spirit of true Leadership.
Nigerians don't owe him shit undecided
He don old abegii make him go rest.
His desperate Muslim-Muslim agenda is the major reason why well meaning Nigerians deviod if tribe or religious affiliations will never vote for Him.

Tinubu is not old. Biden is 78. Italy's president is 80.

Presidency isn't about running relay races. It's about brilliancy, initiative, ideas, creativity and problem solving.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

You are not intelligent,una no get streghntt simple.
Only propagandaa and we ss have joined.
Remaining se.
We will do it propaganda for propaganda.
Eg bring any propagandaa against ss or se and watch how it is debunked before 2days but it was not like that in the past.
What more boys for ss and se wey get streghntt and ready to die for problem full ground yabrakata.
Your only arsenal of propagandaa and hot liarss is gone.
Eg Lia mohemad is now see as a comedian.snd now ss/se boys running.
We are waiting for propagandaa to debunk while our comedian use Tinubu for jokes grin grin ;how you see am grin grin

Intelligence that birthed Nigeria democracy and first telecommunications for example. Something you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Going To Vote Peter Obi An Igbo Man Over Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop making noise undecided.
No sane Nigerian wants tinubu as President.
We will not sacrifice our future for emilokon,you can sell yourself and your future for emilokon,that one na your problem sha undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos / List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians – CNN / Breaking: Donald Trump Warns Nigerians : “if I Win, You Leave”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.