Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? (2031 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Maddestdp(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Hello Guys,
I am starting to think I am going crazy cause this intrusive thoughts keep affecting my day.

My first serious relationship was of pure love but she broke my trust, she is always flirting with other guys and gives them more attention than I. We were far away but whenever we meet, I see crazy stuffs on her phone. I do randomly use fake whats app and Facebook to chat her but she always fail. We broke up when I suspected her coz she went out with her guy giving excuse that I was far away and we later broke up even though she always claim not having sex with them except just a kiss (mistake). I never trusted her again till I broke up. She later said Her heart knows where her Love lies, I should trust her but I can't coz every though of different sex position was in my head with another guy. We dated for 6 years (on and off). I invested alot in her and her family, took her home to my parents and knew hers but the trust was down.
Back to the main issue below

I have this bad habit of always imagining scenarios of my baby boo cheating on me with another guy.

Infact I think I am the only guy in the world with this bad habit.

I always think whenever my woman is not with me she is cheating. Could be her ex. Could be a guy she just met. Anybody at all.
I will be doing something productive then next thing I am thinking my girlfriend is giving one guy head, or the guy is giving her serious doggy.

This thing is affecting me badly and I need help.

Am I the only person with such thoughts?

Guys,

How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe?
Let’s hear from you all

Drop your comment

Ps: not just this present relationship but all of my past relationships too. Same thoughts always ring and makes me suspicious and will lead to unnecessary misunderstanding that will crash the relationship. I don't want this present one to crash again (It's just about 2 months old)

1 Like

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by TheZeezle(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Lol, who be this?

4 Likes

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Nyascobar1414: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2022
She was never yours you know!

3 Likes

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Reminderz: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin

my guy let me advice you, first you're putting yourself over unnecessary pressure over a girl you're not even married to yet. sometimes when your gut keeps telling you something, it is sometimes true.

to have that peace of mind that you want, break up with her. as long as you're single, you sha nor fit dey talk say person dey cheat on you... girls plenty for this life oo.. nor get high blood pressure because on this one oo...

but I know how you feel and this kind of feelings mostly stems from once experiencing a heartbreak, being overinvested in the relationship or lack of options. person wey nor too invest for the relationship nor fit dey do like this since there's nothing to lose in it. like I said, if you wan get peace of mind, remain single or nor too put too much energy on top woman matter...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Crazy!
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Hacks4dummies: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2022
Maddestdp:
Hello Guys,
I am starting to think I am going crazy cause this intrusive thoughts keep affecting my day.

I have this bad habit of always imagining scenarios of my baby boo cheating on me with another guy.

I always think whenever my woman is not with me she is cheating. Could be her ex. Could be a guy she just met. Anybody at all.
I will be doing something productive then next thing I am thinking my girlfriend is giving one guy head, or the guy is giving her serious doggy.

Guys,

Let’s hear from you all

Drop your comment
you can't stop thinking that way because it is probably true. Trust your guts.

Btw it's your turn to own that pussy for a while... Do with it as it pleases you before passing it to the next steward

3 Likes

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Franzinni: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Because she is.....

1 Like

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by EmiDon11: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Just accept the fact that another man is fvcking ur bae.,
Btw, u sure say dis girl wey i go lash by 5:30 PM today no be ur babe?
she slim,fair small, she too dey wear red bra and black p*nt.
she no too tall like that.,
anyway anywhere wey ur girl wan go by 5:30 PM today, dont stop her, i repeat dont stop her o.

1 Like

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Maddestdp(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
anyway anywhere wey ur girl wan go by 5:30 PM today, dont stop her, i repeat dont stop her o.
She is based in the North. Except if you are in the North will this info be true
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by EmiDon11: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maddestdp:

She is based in the North. Except if you are in the North will this info be true
i'm in the north buddy.,
But i'm not a northener o
I wont move further anyway.,
Have a nice day
THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
If she doesn't give any reasons to, ur thoughts wouldn't run wild. Meanwhile that ur girl is for the streets grin

1 Like

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Maddestdp(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
i'm in the north buddy.,
But i'm not a northener o
I wont move further anyway.,
Have a nice day
THANK YOU!
Ansaru and Ado Aleiro coming your way soon
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by EmiDon11: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maddestdp:

Ansaru and Ado Aleiro coming your way soon
wetin be ansaru and ado aleiro?

1 Like

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by 2rez: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
It's a normal thought so you ain't alone. Babe you said, right? smiley. Not your wife mind you so chillax that thought a 'lil bit. Even wife sef these days, such thoughts dey come. Wetin i go yearn you be say just try & make yourself happy, how ever you can, which ever way you can because i know you can & do it all by yourself. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Did you pay her bride price? Yes/no if you can bang her, then any dude can tongue
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by tnerro1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Cause you know I am grin wink
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by blinking001(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol. If your instincts suggest a thing to you then be rest assured that it's already happening in real time. Cheers
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by zed7: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
You are a candidate for heart attack if you don't change this attitude. When a girl walks out of your door, assume she belongs to everyone and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by indodon(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
EmiDon11:
what kind of vawulence is this? grin
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Exkandayee(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol,op lemme tell you something, you no get options that's why,,,, you too deh hustle get babe and after we weh no dey hustle get babe go deh bang your girlfriends no offense.... my advice to you is,,, before you take any girl serious for relationship, make sure she invest more into you that way she's 60% yours,,,, cos real niqqas like me loves to put asunder

2 Likes

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by teebagy: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maddestdp:
Hello Guys,

My first serious relationship was of pure love but she broke my trust, she is always flirting with other guys and gives them more attention than I. We were far away but whenever we meet, I see crazy stuffs on her phone. I do randomly use fake whats app and Facebook to chat her but she always fail. We broke up when I suspected her coz she went out with her guy giving excuse that I was far away and we later broke up even though she always claim not having sex with them except just a kiss (mistake). I never trusted her again till I broke up. She later said Her heart knows where her Love lies, I should trust her but I can't coz every though of different sex position was in my head with another guy. We dated for 6 years (on and off). I invested alot in her and her family, took her home to my parents and knew hers but the trust was down.
Back to the main issue below

Guys,

Let’s hear from you all

Drop your comment

Ps: not just this present relationship but all of my past relationships too. Same thoughts always ring and makes me suspicious and will lead to unnecessary misunderstanding that will crash the relationship. I don't want this present one to crash again (It's just about 2 months old)
guy love ya self more than u love anybody expect god
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by EmiDon11: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
indodon:
what kind of vawulence is this? grin
its just a friendly vawulence

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by kals4luv990(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
you can't stop it cause its happening right now even as I am typing this shit its happening bruf grin

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bruv you need a tie of green herbs... So you can chiiiiillll and forget about that thot and focus on your life.... Pussy boy!
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by ExAngel007(f): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
nonsense...

You guys are so insecure.

1 Like

Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
@ Hacks4dummies lol bruv... You on point
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by Hacks4dummies: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
pleboi:
@ Hacks4dummies lol bruv... You on point
I hope e go use him brain as we dey advise am.
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Trust a Nigerian girl at your own peril.
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by zexy2030(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Read about othello syndrome.
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by TommyEnd: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Na laugh I just dey laff OP grin
Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by RedPill01: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol I luagh in Spanish I always have this thoughts sometimes but who's me to judges when are girls are like that naturally especially in this our internet eral ,quite obvious but in have fucking move on by not loving deeper anymore when am dating am keep it to me that its just my turn to eat that pussy before passing on, love any girl at your own peril

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Demon Picture / See What Kiss And Tell Has Caused / Down Advances from An Attractive Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.