Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) (71864 Views)

Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by selfdefence: 6:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Hmm, truly wahala dey like bicycle. Make I just dey one corner dey enjoy music with my Oraimo Freepod pro abeg. I no fit shout plenty.

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Feranmhine: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2022
bigtt76:
Send this to NAFDAC and FDA

Which of the NAFDAC, the one wey dey on strike
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Mariangeles(f): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2022
descarado:

Soak in vinegar for a while. As a matter of fact, from fruits to veggie to fish etc, just use vinegar.

Okay. Thanks for your suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Antelope Killed Today For Easter / The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. / Need Help,how Many Measure Of Rice Can Feed 100 People

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6