Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) (71856 Views)

Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Ferdinandu(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you not shameless to type this? Your gf mum turned you to errand boy and you're comfortable. Tomorrow she will send you to help wash her undies undecided

Have little respect for yourself as a man. Tueh!
In this life everyone should mind his business and do what makes them happy and you do what makes you happy. If you see it as a big deal then don't do it but he himself might be happy helping out his future MIL anyway he can and is gladly doing it.. Everyone doesn't have the same mentality about everything, you may be expecting future problems but there might never be. Allow people to live their life the way they feel happy about it, don't be a v0yeur
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Starhearts: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

E saa rora.

E seun omo iya mi tipetipe

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobleman80: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

So, you no fit go message for elders again? Na wah o!
I no dey go message for anybody as long as the person in question is not ill. the only condition that will make me run errand is only when someone is ill, fo you understand?
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I think you should be more concerned about what you wrote in your first paragraph

What you said there is more alarming than the maggots infested meat you bought
grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Divoc19(f): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
That is the Ministry of Animal Resources comes in right?
budaatum:
First thing a local cattle herder does with a sick cow is pray. If prayer fails he bleeds it, and if bleeding fails he calls a vet. If vet fails he calls a butcher who slaughters it and sells it for meat.

A dead sick cow is worth nothing while a butchered sick cow is bought cheap and sold in the market for full price. Unfortunately, buyers would be buying both the poison the vet fed it plus the poison the vet was trying to cure, which is why we Nigerians should consider buying our meat from university qualified ranch cattle rearers and butchers, instead of from illiterate cattle herders.

Unfortunately, Nigerians have not yet begun going to university to learn to rear cattle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Ferdinandu(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
undecided

Your girlfriend's mother sent you to go buy foodstuff and meat for her on a Monday morning?

Am I right ?

I am female but they are things I try very hard to understand.

And this right here is one of them.
That's your mentality, I personally may never be able to do that but I don't see anything wrong in anyone gladly doing it. Why do you people always feel that everyone will live their lifes the way you people are living yours
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Ferdinandu(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

Even a little boy can ask for a favour from me as long as it doesn't cost me anything and I'll comfortably do it. My house is close to the market so it's nothing to me n I resume wrk by 9am
Don't mind the busy bodies who are aways ready to advise you on how to live your life meanwhile they are all lost in their own lives

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Rhozabeth(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
See as somebody just enslave himself by himself! And u get mind fit coem here come dey show us meat! This is crazy!
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by RepoMan007: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I think you should be more concerned about what you wrote in your first paragraph

the poster was specific enough so you should be concerned about both paragraphs of yours.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by 1Sharon(f): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
ItsmeF:

It's parasites found on the cow tripe(towel) which is the stomach lining of the cow. Some cows do have that and some don't. Always use hot water to peel your towel before cooking, e get why. If you fail, na cow poo u dey eat o

Poop coop comes from the intestine and not the stomach, so how is it poop?
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Ashirioluwa: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

Even a little boy can ask for a favour from me as long as it doesn't cost me anything and I'll comfortably do it. My house is close to the market so it's nothing to me n I resume wrk by 9am

Ok I heard you……errand boy
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by BiggestGbola(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

You are a fool
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Elimon(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
undecided

Your girlfriend's mother sent you to go buy foodstuff and meat for her on a Monday morning?

Am I right ?

Are you trying to call him "jobless"

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by mactoni91(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
This looks like cancer
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

That's how you people sow seed of discord in people! May God forbid you, you hear? The woman is enough to be his mother.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by dbaptist1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
if you have money, look for small whole goat and buy but if not, go for fish
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
BiggestGbola:

You are a fool

You are the foolish one, your mama no born you well...I'd.iat
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ferdinandu:
In this life everyone should mind his business and do what makes them happy and you do what makes you happy. If you see it as a big deal then don't do it but he himself might be happy helping out his future MIL anyway he can and is gladly doing it.. Everyone doesn't have the same mentality about everything, you may be expecting future problems but there might never be. Allow people to live their life the way they feel happy about it, don't be a v0yeur

Don't mind them, they were not well trained.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dorakay93:
Your gf mom sent u to buy Something in the market Like seriously Chai bro, how old are you if I may ask
You shud be from one of these culture less tribes.

And what is bad about it? Continue sowing seed of discord in people! Tueh
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
That first paragraph is so unnecessary and at the same time nauseating.
You said that your girlfriend's mother sent you on an errand??
Like, who exactly are you to her daughter (and to her too)??
Are you such a kiddy taata to them??
Don't come here to cry later that the girl disrespects you.
In fact..
She disrespects you.
You talk a lot...
And mature ladies don't respect people who talk too much (be you male or female)

Disrespects him cus she no fit born am? No one knows tomorrow cus that same woman can help him tomorrow.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ninisun:

Disrespects him cus she no fit born am? No one knows tomorrow cus that same woman can help him tomorrow.
How do you take a boyfriend that doesn't know how to take a firm stand??
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
NastiLord:
O boy dem don lock this one put for bottle throw key for river

Them fit don lock you too but no one has told you...untill then, sharrap
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by PumpumPrince: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
siofra:

Keep helping people joor!

Don't let these miserable redpillers influence you.

Keep being a good human regardless of gender kiss

But why u always takin about sexxx in food section?now u talkin about dik hanging . No more sexx talk please (shame on u Siofra) lipsrsealed
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Ara21(f): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you not shameless to type this? Your gf mum turned you to errand boy and you're comfortable. Tomorrow she will send you to help wash her undies undecided

Have little respect for yourself as a man. Tueh!

He is a SIMple man. Even if you live inside the market, na you dey buy food stuff. If your Mama send you now you will not go.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Dorakay93(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ninisun:

And what is bad about it? Continue sowing seed of discord in people! Tueh
Sharap..... A simpleton!!! This is how u will become a house boy to your in-laws in d name of being a good inlaw. We are correcting u and u are here saying trash. Respect yourself. Place yourself in good level.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by budaatum: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Divoc19:
That is the Ministry of Animal Resources comes in right?

I kind of feel more secure delegating such duties to the Ministry of buda instead of trusting other ministries, but after I make the Ministry of Animal Resources trustworthy, then yes.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dorakay93:

Sharap..... A simpleton!!! This is how u will become a house boy to your in-laws in d name of being a good inlaw. We are correcting u and u are here saying trash. Respect yourself. Place yourself in good level.

Mechie gi onu there! Oga you can call a man simpleton when he can't take care of his family and even the Holy Bible says it. And for your information, I am an able to do WOMAN
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
How do you take a boyfriend that doesn't know how to take a firm stand??

How does his goodwill affect you? Are you so bitter and disrespectful to your family? Can't you sow love and kindness for Christ's sake? Abeg I no get time for nairaland boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Divoc19(f): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You funny die
budaatum:

I kind of feel more secure delegating such duties to the Ministry of buda instead of trusting other ministries, but after I make the Ministry of Animal Resources trustworthy, then yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by naija4life247: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:
Went to the market this morning, was sent by girlfriend's mother because my house is closer to the market. She sent me to help her buy some food stuff including meat that when I pass through her house she will give me the money as I use to take the path on my way to work.

THANKS

Your girlfriend 'd mother sent you to buy meat? Are you sure you are mentally stable? I seriously doubt it. Please inform us when she sends you to help her watch her undies so that we will decide whether to take you to Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta or Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba, Lagos.

I am from Abeokuta, but I grew up in Yaba, so I am very familiar with early symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Teymanhenry(f): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
undecided

Am I right ?

This a showdy with one hell of a brain
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by JudeAfoo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Boss, you have problems ��
chigoziri2403:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Need Help,how Many Measure Of Rice Can Feed 100 People / The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.