Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) (72766 Views)

Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by siofra(f): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

Even a little boy can ask for a favour from me as long as it doesn't cost me anything and I'll comfortably do it. My house is close to the market so it's nothing to me n I resume wrk by 9am

Keep helping people joor!

Don't let these miserable redpillers influence you.

Keep being a good human regardless of gender kiss
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I think you should be more concerned about what you wrote in your first paragraph

What you said there is more alarming than the maggots infested meat you bought

I tell you bro. Your GF's mother sent you to buy foodstuff for her? Unbelievable!
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by DispatcherLagos: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I think you should be more concerned about what you wrote in your first paragraph

grin
grin
grin

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by NastiLord: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:
Went to the market this morning, was sent by girlfriend's mother because my house is closer to the market. She sent me to help her buy some food stuff including meat that when I pass through her house she will give me the money as I use to take the path on my way to work.

I wanted to ask the meat seller but I thought I might not get a better info as she's the one selling.

So i use style to take the picture so i can ask people when i get home in the evening.
TO MY OWN OBSERVATION, I THINK IT'S WORMS BUT IF IT'S SHOULD BE WORMS THEN THE COW WOULD BE SUFFERING FROM A SICKNESS BEFORE BUTCHERING.
What's your take on this pls?
And should in case of next time can i buy such if I needed to buy intestines.

THANKS
O boy dem don lock this one put for bottle throw key for river

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Olamicwoto: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
May good lord have mercy on us
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by bigtt76(f): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Send this to NAFDAC and FDA

Chijeep:
Went to the market this morning, was sent by girlfriend's mother because my house is closer to the market. She sent me to help her buy some food stuff including meat that when I pass through her house she will give me the money as I use to take the path on my way to work.

I wanted to ask the meat seller but I thought I might not get a better info as she's the one selling.

So i use style to take the picture so i can ask people when i get home in the evening.
TO MY OWN OBSERVATION, I THINK IT'S WORMS BUT IF IT'S SHOULD BE WORMS THEN THE COW WOULD BE SUFFERING FROM A SICKNESS BEFORE BUTCHERING.
What's your take on this pls?
And should in case of next time can i buy such if I needed to buy intestines.

THANKS
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

I'm overwhelmed by the nzuzubeity

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Segzy19: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Be careful there...

Thank God you were observant...

Many cows killed in Nigeria are diseased; from Tuberculosis, cancers etc .. we are only lucky in Nigeria because of the way we cook our food which kills a lot of the microbes.

We first boil the meat, fry again before cooking it in the soup. It undergoes so many heat stages and thereby eliminating the microbes. Unlike the white guys that eat their meat and you may still find blood streaks in the meat and chicken.

Lastly, it's good to help your girlfriend's mother but be careful. Oyinbo say a word is enough for the wise....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by teawhy2788(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
undecided

Your girlfriend's mother sent you to go buy foodstuff and meat for her on a Monday morning?

Am I right ?

Lol,l can't lough jaree,d guy na something else
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Savedday: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sent u to d market and u when? 9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by showafrica(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

The red piller himself... Me too I fear... Girl friend mother ask you to go market. My brother, that one is deep.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Acidbath: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
That's why I have reduced my intake of red meat. One fresh cooked piece and I am done for the week or for two or more weeks sef.

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Musty112: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
budaatum:
First thing a local cattle herder does with a sick cow is pray. If prayer fails he bleeds it, and if bleeding fails he calls a vet. If vet fails he calls a butcher who slaughters it and sells it for meat.

A dead sick cow is worth nothing while a butchered sick cow is bought cheap and sold in the market for full price. Unfortunately, buyers would be buying both the poison the vet fed it plus the poison the vet was trying to cure, which is why we Nigerians should consider buying our meat from university qualified ranch cattle rearers and butchers, instead of from illiterate cattle herders.

Unfortunately, Nigerians have not yet begun going to university to learn to rear cattle.

Knowing what "educated farmers" pump into these animals in the name of "organic" and the resultant effects of the chemicals on the human body, you'll rather choose a cow raised by a local fulani farmers a thousand times over.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by OnknownSoldier(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na rug be this?

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by ottersberger(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Your points are good.

It's just that if we have to wait to purchase meat from University qualified ranch cattle rearers and butchers , then it's bye-bye to meat.

How many do we have in the whole of Nigeria?

Not eating meat will not kill you. I quit for 3+ years and I'm still here.

If you really know what you're buying and consuming in Nigeria in the belief that you're nourishing yourself, you would have learned what that brief illness that lots of people died from.

In my neck of the woods, animal innards are banned for human consumption. These things are fed to dogs, but at that, after thorough cooking.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by teawhy2788(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Your girl friend's mother? I no hear u well, early Monday morning? Haaa!

1 Like

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by SaltedTutors(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Thanks... I took like 2 or more minutes to chew over that first, then I stumbled on your comment.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by dfrost: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
undecided

Your girlfriend's mother sent you to go buy foodstuff and meat for her on a Monday morning?

Am I right ?

Don't you know girlfriend's mother is job role and buying meat is part of the job description? cheesy grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
o boy!
may we never be in the situation where we will be doing last born and boy boy duties (in the name of love ) IJN

tomorrow they will tell this one to flush toilet and he will defend them by saying his hands are closer to the well undecided

6 Likes

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by SIMONEKPA7: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Omo men de cast themselves on a steady. That guy needs help. How can your Girlfriend mother be sending you to market
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by walyx(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Honest truth
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by oakfruit: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
That looks like the towel like intestine of meat
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by showafrica(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
budaatum:
First thing a local cattle herder does with a sick cow is pray. If prayer fails he bleeds it, and if bleeding fails he calls a vet. If vet fails he calls a butcher who slaughters it and sells it for meat.

A dead sick cow is worth nothing while a butchered sick cow is bought cheap and sold in the market for full price. Unfortunately, buyers would be buying both the poison the vet fed it plus the poison the vet was trying to cure, which is why we Nigerians should consider buying our meat from university qualified ranch cattle rearers and butchers, instead of from illiterate cattle herders.

Unfortunately, Nigerians have not yet begun going to university to learn to rear cattle.

That's what Buhari don't want us to do. Many people eat dead sick meats. I notice dead meat by the taste and we wonder what is killing us at 55

2 Likes

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Angelfrost(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Neddyogu(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you not shameless to type this? Your gf mum turned you to errand boy and you're comfortable. Tomorrow she will send you to help wash her undies undecided

Have little respect for yourself as a man. Tueh!

Be calming down.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by OgaDeyVex: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cha E
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Greensea1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
There is absolutely nothing wrong with him running errands for his gf mom!
I will gladly do that as much as possible! It is a sign of love and it does not make him any less of a man.
Zonefree:

Are you not shameless to type this? Your gf mum turned you to errand boy and you're comfortable. Tomorrow she will send you to help wash her undies undecided

Have little respect for yourself as a man. Tueh!
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

baba you are wicked
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Streetdreamx(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yes these are worms, that's why it's adviseable to wash with hot water and avoid eating meat when half boiled because the worms are partially dead and can transfer to the humans stomach.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by sophy17(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:

Even a little boy can ask for a favour from me as long as it doesn't cost me anything and I'll comfortably do it. My house is close to the market so it's nothing to me n I resume wrk by 9am

If you fail to see why you shouldn't run such errand for a would be mother--in-law now, just continue, you will see why later!
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by kiyomi(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Uncle,wehdon oo!aw is the family.how often do u eat vegetable sir or yu dy dream say u dy work fo dream cus this ur case go need serious prayer nd na CELE church go gud.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Philomath1212: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Sincerely speaking...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. / Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.