Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,343 members, 7,800,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? (8309 Views)

Guys Are Downloading Grindr App Lowkey In Nigeria / This How I Bruster A Lowkey Hookup Girl PICTURE'S / How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Jmichael1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
The real lowkey olosho for naija na those grls wen dey sell fruits and bread by road side....

4 Likes

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Moh247: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
cool

Which girls no dey fvck this days.. POS ooo, Church girl ooo , even secondary school girls all of them dey fvck

Na normal levels, girl wey dey Horrnny wey no get boyfriend wey come dey earn 20k to 30k a month under sun... She see say you be fine boy, get ride, dey collect money steady wey pass her 3 months salary.. even if you know toast her she go toast herself for you

3 Likes

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
abfelicity91:

In all this, who we go come take serious for relationship? grin
When you're ready to marry, try primary school teachers. I say Primary school o.
Try a girl who is fully under the care of her parents (not working, always at home or schooling near by); good fruits are found on the tree.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Optimal01(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Thank you, the guy wan just spoil my parole.
This na girl wey dey hustle, she plait hair and do POS work and still help her mama for resturant. How she wan get time for olosho work
how do u no that she is helping her mama, u dey follow her go house
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by SmellyNyash: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Una dey give me ideas
Make i go try my luck, e get one pos girl i don dey eye since grin
Don't worry na HIV dey await u so cry
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by juman(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Most ladies in other professions are also olosho kind.

She might be a good lady.

1 Like

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by SultanOfPuna: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
SmellyNyash:
HIV wey your papa don already give your Mama.

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by SultanOfPuna: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jmichael1:
The real lowkey olosho for naija na those grls wen dey sell fruits and bread by road side....
Tell me something..

1 Like

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Jmichael1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Tell me something..
jst set ur trap one day,u must catch sum tin hooge....

1 Like

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Read this link to see that mods here cover evil and promote immorality, ethnicity and bigotry. Tell me why such thread has not been taken to the front page despite all the mentions?

https://www.nairaland.com/6746136/food-concepts-chicken-republic-wants#105682360
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Jmichael1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
SmellyNyash:

my guy go use condom...
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by SultanOfPuna: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jmichael1:

jst set ur trap one day,u must catch sum tin hooge....
Na one Pos girl i dey reason her matter.
But i no know how i go take tell am.
Bros give me strategey abeg
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by SmellyNyash: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

HIV wey your papa don already give your Mama.
Mark my words.

If u don't stay away from sex, its HIV that's going to kill u.

And contacting it won't pass this year unless u stay away.

Screenshot this statement because I am not going to respond to anything ur going to type.

Good luck or RIP in advance depending on the part u want to tour!!

Forewarned is forearmed!!!
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by SultanOfPuna: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Mark my words.

If u don't stay away from sex, its HIV that's going to kill u.

And contacting it won't pass this year unless u stay away.

Screenshot this statement because I am not going to respond to anything ur going to type.

Good luck or RIP in advance depending on the part u want to tour!!

Forewarned is forearmed!!!
The last person that wished me death drowned in rivers state during his nysc last year.
Another one during SS2 he wished me such evil during mid term his mum died.
2 guys back in uniben wished me death, 1 of them got paralyzed after falling off okada accident.
If you wish me death, you have bought case.
I advice you to go and buy coffin because in next few days you must bury a loved one. If not this week. Definitely this month.
I dont know why it happens but it has been happening. I dont know if it has anything to do with my grandpa who was into fetish things. All i know is those who i vividly remeber wish me death 9 times out of 10. They all end up in horrific situations. I pity your life bro. I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Holybaddo: 1:57am On Jul 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Thank you, the guy wan just spoil my parole.
This na girl wey dey hustle, she plait hair and do POS work and still help her mama for resturant. How she wan get time for olosho work
they always have time
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by teebagy: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin Mumu without brain!!!

Ur stewpid and evil friend has already succeeded in washing ur akamu brain.

So no matter the good advice that I will give u, u go steal bleep her! So carry go!!!

But remember this!!

Na another man future wife u wan scatter her kpekus with tatatatata so, so ur future wife is somewhere too with some useless and Yahoo guys dey tatatatata her kpekus too.

So life na tit for tat!!
The amount of forking ur forking other girls, is the equivalent forking dem dey fork ur future wife somewhere shikena

U think ur doing me!
broh life doesnot work that way stop watching too much movies.

4 Likes

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by SultanOfPuna: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2022
Holybaddo:
they always have time
Make we tell am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Malawian(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
I received the shock of my life yesterday. One customer delayed me in my shop to the point i closed very late. On my way home, these two random girls approached me on the street to carry them to my home, that they are stranded and don't have where to sleep. This is the first time i was witnessing such a thing in all my life! Even Ashawo stays in their brothels until you enter there.
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Honlucas: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Malawian:
I received the shock of my life yesterday. One customer delayed me in my shop to the point i closed very late. On my way home, these two random girls approached me on the street to carry them to my home, that they are stranded and don't have where to sleep. This is the first time i was witnessing such a thing in all my life! Even Ashawo stays in their brothels until you enter there.

where r u?
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Tommymoses(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Malawian:
Go to social club road Abule-Egba around 9-10pm, you go select clean girl tired.

1 Like

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Malawian(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Honlucas:

where r u?
Orile-Coker
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by ashawopikin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You be real street guy!!! You see tailor and hair dressers . Them sabi Bleep for Africa
Walahi especially hair dressers.
u see those perfume marketers? Omo...

2 Likes

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by ashawopikin(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Na one Pos girl i dey reason her matter.
But i no know how i go take tell am.
Bros give me strategey abeg
just send or withdraw one huge amount

1 Like

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by tnerro1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jmichael1:

And agbo jedijedi grin

I fvcked one last month, the girl get ass mennnn!!!!!
Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by Jmichael1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
tnerro1:

And agbo jedijedi grin
I fvcked one last month, the girl get ass mennnn!!!!!
normaly guy,those yoruba agbo grls dey get ass ooh...

2 Likes

Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by abfelicity91: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
nijaomegacode:

When you're ready to marry, try primary school teachers. I say Primary school o.
Try a girl who is fully under the care of her parents (not working, always at home or schooling near by); good fruits are found on the tree.
This one too sweet abeg.. Very correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MACA ROOT Buttock Enlargement Food Increases Libido Enhance Fertility / She Almost Made Me Defile Her Virginity / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.