Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,288 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State (33039 Views)

Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by bssman406: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
OKOATA:
cheesy
My own is that since Mr BAT left for Abuja we haven't heard anything. No news and nothing at all, he hasn't said anything since that time. Is Papi ashamed to speak out ni? Sebi papi dey make mouth before say dem go labour in vein, dem don box papi BAT mouth he no talk since 3 days now.

No worry papi BAT, time for meaningful Nigerians to show you real pepper is coming in 2023.

Na the drug expose dey give am trouble. He has no answer for it.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Brushstrokes20: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
If buhari that is never aware of anything is fully aware and even congratulated the winner, then you're dumb, damned and doomed! undecided undecided

# wake up and SMELL THE COFFEE
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Temptee101(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Is this man not supposed to have retired to the village?

Imagine weak, old and sick men running the affairs of over 200 million people.

God save us
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by OKOATA(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
bssman406:

Na the drug expose dey give am trouble. He has no answer for it.
grin
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Corto: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Djkenny080:
Few hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the governorship candidate of PDP, Senator Adeleke, the winner of the Osun State election which was held yesterday, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Adamu, have stated that he is not aware that APC lost the Osun State election.
Despite the fact that during the declaration of Senator Adeleke the winner of the election, several television channels and news media were present to show the live coverage of the declaration, Abdullahi Adamu maintained that he is not aware that Adeleke won the election.

Furthermore, Abdullahi Adamu stated that as for him, all the things that has been said about the election are just speculations. Abdullahi maintained that he must formally hear from INEC before he will be in the position to reveal the next action that APC will take. According to Abdullahi, he always read newspapers every morning before having his breakfast and he did not see the news that APC lost the election.

According to Abdullahi, the figures that the media has been reporting are speculations because the media is not INEC. It is important to note that the official result of the election has been made public by INEC. It will be understandable if someone feels surprised that the National Chairman of APC did not follow the live announcement of the result.

For now, the position of APC is that the party will wait until INEC sends the official result of the Osun State election directly to APC. Abdullahi note that it is only after the party gets the official result directly from INEC that the party will announce the next line of action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8x3ZXTzEcM

Person wey done mad finish
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
What of kind of useless party is this

So they think no other party can unseat them.

Swears anyone who is a supporter of this party is a BIG FOOL.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by swissgoldenpro2: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
What is this one saying ?
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by JimohMomoh: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Freezyhot:
Are all these APC guys suffering from dementia or are they all on drugs or something..?

The moment a sane mind joins that party, it gets insane...

Thank you very much, I thought I was the only one thinking that way. Immediately any intellectual joins that party he/she begins to speak and behave like illiterates

Yahyah bello
Joel Igbokwe
Adams Oshiomhole
Festus Keyamo
Godswill Akpabio
Fashola
etc....
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by goggle48: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Now you know!
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Hadassah2021: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
He was dreaming about the same method they adopted four years ago can still work for them ... someone should wake him up... presidential election is 7 months away, your strategy has faiiled and it won't work for you during presidential election as well...useless Apc, they deceived Nigerians with fake promises.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Dpaulie(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
I think we need a ministry of awareness in this country, na so buhari no Dey aware of many happenings in the country
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
This man is suffering from dementia he need medical treatment
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by nesphil(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
They haven't recovered yet.
Association of Professional Criminalzzzzz
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Djkenny080:
Few hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the governorship candidate of PDP, Senator Adeleke, the winner of the Osun State election which was held yesterday, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Adamu, have stated that he is not aware that APC lost the Osun State election.
Despite the fact that during the declaration of Senator Adeleke the winner of the election, several television channels and news media were present to show the live coverage of the declaration, Abdullahi Adamu maintained that he is not aware that Adeleke won the election.

Furthermore, Abdullahi Adamu stated that as for him, all the things that has been said about the election are just speculations. Abdullahi maintained that he must formally hear from INEC before he will be in the position to reveal the next action that APC will take. According to Abdullahi, he always read newspapers every morning before having his breakfast and he did not see the news that APC lost the election.

According to Abdullahi, the figures that the media has been reporting are speculations because the media is not INEC. It is important to note that the official result of the election has been made public by INEC. It will be understandable if someone feels surprised that the National Chairman of APC did not follow the live announcement of the result.

For now, the position of APC is that the party will wait until INEC sends the official result of the Osun State election directly to APC. Abdullahi note that it is only after the party gets the official result directly from INEC that the party will announce the next line of action.

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by zoedew: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Djkenny080:

What a Party Chairman! When Ademola Adeleke is handed the Certificate of Return you will become aware! These politicians!!!
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by bizhop01: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
I see why nothing good can come out from that evil camp called APC
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by saturtor: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
U are a MUMU MAN....
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Hope15: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Was Adamu even aware there was an election in Osun at all?
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Charly68: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
They are still sleeping so to say , by the time they wake up, Labour party would have entered Aso Rock..
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Melonsmasher: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
The defeat is indeed oblivious, Tulumbu himself is yet to regain consciousness

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by latolz: 1:51am On Jul 19, 2022
Look at he's stupid feigned ignorance foolishly displayed...
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by ddeola: 1:51am On Jul 19, 2022
APC national chairman not aware. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by BotafogoJunior(m): 2:59am On Jul 19, 2022
You ate not aware,but the president in is aware and has congratulated adeleke.......God forgive Abdullahi adamu.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by pacespot(m): 3:01am On Jul 19, 2022
More like saying the election is still up for a debate and tribunal sad
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Mummiesboy: 3:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Still confused from the shook don't mind him uote author=Djkenny080 post=114860049]Few hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the governorship candidate of PDP, Senator Adeleke, the winner of the Osun State election which was held yesterday, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Adamu, have stated that he is not aware that APC lost the Osun State election.

[/quote]
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Mummiesboy: 3:15am On Jul 19, 2022
Still confused from the shook don't mind him uote author=Djkenny080 post=114860049]Few hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the governorship candidate of PDP, Senator Adeleke, the winner of the Osun State election which was held yesterday, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Adamu, have stated that he is not aware that APC lost the Osun State election.

Still confused
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Mummiesboy: 3:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Still confused
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Did he say until he hears from his people in control (of INEC)?

Djkenny080:
Few hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the governorship candidate of PDP, Senator Adeleke, the winner of the Osun State election which was held yesterday, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Ada

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by ZeroChil: 5:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu cleaned out his read date of birth on all platforms of Wikipedia but forgot to clean out the Portuguese language version where his real age is listed as 29 March 1935 which means he is 87 years old last March and not 70 as he claimed. As soon as this was busted and posted on Twitter yesterday, the page was hurriedly edited by one Gobonobo.

The page modification history now reads...Última modificação há 1 dia por Gobonobo Last modified 1 day ago by Gobonobo)

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by maybet081: 5:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Do you know that BATs are used in making charms that blinds people?
Be ware of BATs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Factions Clash At Tribunal / Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) / Zulum, Sultan, Buni, Ahmad Lawan, Shettima Others At COAS Prayer Funeral (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.