Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State (32943 Views)

Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by jericco1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Raph82(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Who's appointing all these lunatics into offices? Has Nigeria become a comedy platform where any1 can just come to crack joke? He claims he reads papers every morning, so none of the papers he read talked about Osun election, Has Osun State become so minute and inconsequential that this old cargo doesn't know it exists? Or he's reading the papers while they are turned upside down? I can't seem to get it.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by herich(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
is a pity..
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by blesdman(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Freezyhot:
Are all these APC guys suffering from dementia or are they all on drugs or something..? The things they say are incomprehensible to a sane mind. I just don't get it...

The moment a sane mind joins that party, it gets insane...

Look at a wonderful leader, a model in politics, that ought to keep his place and respect as a renowned political King maker, making comments like "feeding 50million Nigerian youths/recruits, with agbado, cassava and beans, morning, afternoon, night...take away from their source..."

I don't understand... Maybe some people do, but I honestly don't.
True talk
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by tuzle(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jokers. The ogbeni just woke up from sleep since Saturday
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by okomile(f): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Awon d'eeku maagolo
Agbaaya

grin
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by herich(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Is a pity
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by 8stargeneral: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
When u HV people that their brain doesn't function again as a leader
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Slynation(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nonsense...they wants to see if the useless Nigerian court of injustice can do there biddings as usual
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by owoshuyi(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol grin grin grin grin. See who Buhari handpick as National Chairman of big political party. Honestly this Buhari na curse to this country. What if he was successful in handpicking Lawan as APC Presidential candidate? Na wahala pro max for Nigeria be that

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Benbellamor: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
IgOga:
Aware not away....edit the topic
the message is clear already... You're pained already..
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by gracealonev: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Freezyhot:
Are all these APC guys suffering from dementia or are they all on drugs or something..? The things they say are incomprehensible to a sane mind. I just don't get it...

The moment a sane mind joins that party, it gets insane...

Look at a wonderful leader, a model in politics, that ought to keep his place and respect as a renowned political King maker, making comments like "feeding 50million Nigerian youths/recruits, with agbado, cassava and beans, morning, afternoon, night...take away from their source..."

I don't understand... Maybe some people do, but I honestly don't.

Another remote control episode loading...
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by ovie8200: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
He is out of touch with reality.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Read this link to see that mods here cover evil and promote immorality, ethnicity and bigotry. Tell me why such thread has not been taken to the front page despite all the mentions?

https://www.nairaland.com/6746136/food-concepts-chicken-republic-wants#105682360
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Mayeldah(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
What Agbado and cassava combination cannot do does not exist!

he go soon read am for that im morning paper shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by jrusky(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Adamu! Adamu!! Adamu!!! How many time do I called you

That is dementia symptom sir if you said you are not aware apc lost as you are the party national chairman.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by RaptorX: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
The silly old man is just trying to be clever by half, of course he knows the result. But he is still doing calculations on how they can challenge the results, so accepting the results on camera would backfire on such plan going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by UptownVibes(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
The chairman get eyes he no dey see,he get ear he no dey hear grin Even the so called president congratulated the winner, the old man still said he aware grin I'm very sure,he is not even aware that BAT is the APC presidential candidate too..

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Awoleesu(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Djkenny080:
Few hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the governorship candidate of PDP, Senator Adeleke, the winner of the Osun State election which was held yesterday, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Adamu, have stated that he is not aware that APC lost the Osun State election.
Despite the fact that during the declaration of Senator Adeleke the winner of the election, several television channels and news media were present to show the live coverage of the declaration, Abdullahi Adamu maintained that he is not aware that Adeleke won the election.

Furthermore, Abdullahi Adamu stated that as for him, all the things that has been said about the election are just speculations. Abdullahi maintained that he must formally hear from INEC before he will be in the position to reveal the next action that APC will take. According to Abdullahi, he always read newspapers every morning before having his breakfast and he did not see the news that APC lost the election.

According to Abdullahi, the figures that the media has been reporting are speculations because the media is not INEC. It is important to note that the official result of the election has been made public by INEC. It will be understandable if someone feels surprised that the National Chairman of APC did not follow the live announcement of the result.

For now, the position of APC is that the party will wait until INEC sends the official result of the Osun State election directly to APC. Abdullahi note that it is only after the party gets the official result directly from INEC that the party will announce the next line of action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8x3ZXTzEcM

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Longman8: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please u guys should not blame papa. Just that the thing came as a shock and he was not aware. Hahahahahahahaha. Election wey president don congratulate d winner,papa say him no believe because INEC never serve the results for him dinning table. Well sha dats wat u get when great grandpa ar in position. Nonsense!
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Tinububalls: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=Awoleesu post=114863978][/quote]
Nigerian youth una no get work.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Akharmony: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
� perhaps he was in his farm planting cassava and corn. .
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by edungene7: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
No inconclusive this time no rigging why do one expect him to believe 2023 go shock everybody
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by jrusky(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Guys pls where is that BBQGriller annoying guy? Pls whoever know where he is right now should pls call him we need him here to come and *sai baba dementia Adamu*.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by comrChris(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Inec should go and give him the result in his house then

Comedian
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by masui(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Adamu don't sleep.

Wake up

Collect your L.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lolz
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by yusufu16: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Who is he for INEC to report to him officially.

Even Mr President doesn't have power over INEC
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Mrpojj(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Djkenny080:
Few hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the governorship candidate of PDP, Senator Adeleke, the winner of the Osun State election which was held yesterday, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Adamu, have stated that he is not aware that APC lost the Osun State election.
Despite the fact that during the declaration of Senator Adeleke the winner of the election, several television channels and news media were present to show the live coverage of the declaration, Abdullahi Adamu maintained that he is not aware that Adeleke won the election.

Furthermore, Abdullahi Adamu stated that as for him, all the things that has been said about the election are just speculations. Abdullahi maintained that he must formally hear from INEC before he will be in the position to reveal the next action that APC will take. According to Abdullahi, he always read newspapers every morning before having his breakfast and he did not see the news that APC lost the election.

According to Abdullahi, the figures that the media has been reporting are speculations because the media is not INEC. It is important to note that the official result of the election has been made public by INEC. It will be understandable if someone feels surprised that the National Chairman of APC did not follow the live announcement of the result.

For now, the position of APC is that the party will wait until INEC sends the official result of the Osun State election directly to APC. Abdullahi note that it is only after the party gets the official result directly from INEC that the party will announce the next line of action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8x3ZXTzEcM

Who the hell is he for inec to officially inform him
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by IgOga(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
What evil is Adamu and APC cooking....I hope they are not hoping to use the Imo style to steal it again from Adeleke.....APC should congratulate Adeleke and let everyone face 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore / How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun / Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.