Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State (32944 Views)

Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Olorun555wa: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Sick people...
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Globalistic(f): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Old fool... How would he be aware when Ogbeni Rauf went to US to eat a sumptuous lunch instead of Cassava and Agbado?

Vote Peter Dattis Yusful
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Saintinoo(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Djkenny080:
Few hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the governorship candidate of PDP, Senator Adeleke, the winner of the Osun State election which was held yesterday, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Adamu, have stated that he is not aware that APC lost the Osun State election.
Despite the fact that during the declaration of Senator Adeleke the winner of the election, several television channels and news media were present to show the live coverage of the declaration, Abdullahi Adamu maintained that he is not aware that Adeleke won the election.

Furthermore, Abdullahi Adamu stated that as for him, all the things that has been said about the election are just speculations. Abdullahi maintained that he must formally hear from INEC before he will be in the position to reveal the next action that APC will take. According to Abdullahi, he always read newspapers every morning before having his breakfast and he did not see the news that APC lost the election.

According to Abdullahi, the figures that the media has been reporting are speculations because the media is not INEC. It is important to note that the official result of the election has been made public by INEC. It will be understandable if someone feels surprised that the National Chairman of APC did not follow the live announcement of the result.

For now, the position of APC is that the party will wait until INEC sends the official result of the Osun State election directly to APC. Abdullahi note that it is only after the party gets the official result directly from INEC that the party will announce the next line of action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8x3ZXTzEcM

This is a sign to Tinubu, but his so called ambition will not allow him see this.

2023 will be very sweet.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Promzone(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2022
How will he know, when he was not on this planet earth

even chris brown knows and congratulated Davido

oshiiii!!!! ile igbe
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by ThatFairGuy1: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Can you imagine
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Saintinoo(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2022
OKOATA:
cheesy
My own is that since Mr BAT left for Abuja we haven't heard anything. No news and nothing at all, he hasn't said anything since that time. Is Papi ashamed to speak out ni? Sebi papi dey make mouth before say dem go labour in vein, dem don box papi BAT mouth he no talk since 3 days now.

No worry papi BAT, time for meaningful Nigerians to show you real pepper is coming in 2023.

The man go soon receive hot breakfast, he talks anyhow but he has refused to say anything now.

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by freshboy31: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2022
Something wey president dun congratulate the winner already ���...... SMH
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by tuniski: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2022
07kjb:
Stupid NIGERIANS are still saying election in 2023 is still between APC AND PDP

ARE NIGERIANS REALLY NORMAL PEOPLE?
Hmmmmm
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by oyeb15: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Adamu like d outcome. Tinubu is never his favorite . He prefers PYO , Lawan or Ameachi.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Tundex911: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2022
Abdullah Adamu oponu radarada

Smh
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Nelblac1974: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
see below �

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
I bet even that minister for education too is not aware ASUU is on strike. Group of outdated bunch. This is what destroyed Buhari's government. When he put old people who have no interest in matters of this life at heart again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun / Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.