Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath (1703 Views)

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good evening peeps,trust y'all had a wonderful day.

Earlier today a female friend visited me .

One thing led to another and I wanted to kiss her but I halted all of a sudden and the moment I stopped she wanted to kiss me so bad.
I felt so reluctant to kiss her and she wanted to know why.

I just told her straight up that her breath stinks and that she has mouth odour.
She immediately left and hasn't picked my call or reply my Whatsapp messages.

Please did I do wrong??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by JoeRizzla(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
No !!!

7 Likes

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by PerfectStranger(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Straight up. She should be thanking you for letting her know this. Something other guys hid from her.

12 Likes

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by cavreek: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Inside life.
U would have provided a solution wen u noticed it rather than coming out raw like dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Straight up. She should be thanking you for letting her know this. Something other guys hid from her.

Thank you.
I'm just feeling bad I didn't do it the right way..
Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
cavreek:
Inside life.
U would have provided a solution wen u noticed it rather than coming out raw like dat

grin grin
What solution can I provide her with?
I just had to hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by PerfectStranger(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Thank you.
I'm just feeling bad I didn't do it the right way..
You don’t have to feel bad bro, like I said,she should be thankful. Was she expecting you to kiss her and inhale her bad breath?

It isn’t body shaming, let her go sort for remedy. I feel sorry for her tho.

4 Likes

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by FalseProphet1(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Some girls can be very dirty and lazy. How would a grown up girl not know that she has bad breath? Even as she was going to see a guy, what stopped her from brushing her teeth or licking Tom Tom for fresh breath.

You didn't do anything wrong.

This I have seen.

9 Likes

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by doggedfighter(f): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

grin grin
What solution can I provide her with?
I just had to hit the nail on the head.

You went about it the wrong way and it isn't funny.

With what face do you want her to see you again ?

There are better ways of presenting certain issues to people care about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by yyba: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Comradeeee may god bless you no time to waste

1 Like

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Jennyclay(f): 12:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Must you bring it to nairaland so that people can mock her undecided. Even you too, You talk too much for someone who has mouth odour, please Learn to cover your mouth in public.

Don't you know that was rude to just break it like that. Instead for you to Sit her down and tell her you have noticed something which is not nice and also tell her the necessary things she should do, and you can as well give her some money to buy some items to help her condition.

That's to show you really care about her condition. I hope she don't pick your calls because you don't know how to talk... Haba!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Autobot05: 12:33am On Aug 04, 2022
This vawlence is rated 18+
Proceed with caution

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Mrscarter(f): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

One thing led to another and I wanted to kiss her but I halted all of a sudden and the moment I stopped she wanted to kiss me so bad.

I just told her straight up that her breath stinks and that she has mouth odour.

Please did I do wrong??

If it was me that girl i would be thankful cos I'd know it's something I can fix its better than not being told n going about stinking n ppl wont tell u. Although unless she just ate n hasn't ben home to brush its not hard to be hygienic
Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by vicfajeze: 2:32am On Aug 04, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Please did I do wrong??
no bros,u did d right thing

1 Like

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Nyascobar1414: 4:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Abi oo.. They will dress nice but they are very dirty..

A SIMPle man will take the odour wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by blinking001(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2022
You did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by femi4: 5:30am On Aug 04, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Please did I do wrong??
No
She would have done the same to you. Women can take back half of the sh!t they give

1 Like

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Haakeem(m): 5:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Abi oo.. They will dress nice but they are very dirty..

A SIMPle man will take the odour wholeheartedly.
inyama.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by marlow1962(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2022
Majority of the girls you see today are very dirty, especially the ones claiming slay queen.
I live with one in same compound, since I have known her she has never for once have a short nails, sometimes I wonder how she cleans herself down there with those long nails.
Some of them cant even purchase deodorant, they only brush and bath once a day and that’s too bad.
I am not bashing or body shaming anybody, just saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by DaInferno(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2022
grin Yes ooo...always brush your mouth or chew gum; no come my house with smelling mouth

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Truvelisback(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Please did I do wrong??
Was it the first time u noticed that she has bad breath?
Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Was it the first time u noticed that she has bad breath?

Yes first time exactly. We've always talked on phone.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by Truvelisback(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Yes first time exactly. We've always talked on phone.
Telling her direct isn't bad either, since both of u are now lovers. However, look for a way to help her out. That shouldn't stop u from kissing her again or stop the bond u have for her.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by alaribe1992(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Must you bring it to nairaland so that people can mock her undecided. Even you too, You talk too much for someone who has mouth odour, please Learn to cover your mouth in public.

Don't you know that was rude to just break it like that. Instead for you to Sit her down and tell her you have noticed something which is not nice and also tell her the necessary things she should do, and you can as well give her some money to buy some items to help her condition.

That's to show you really care about her condition. I hope she don't pick your calls because you don't know how to talk... Haba!!

Shut da fck up and gettat!
Re: I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath by LoveFayfay(f): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Doing the right thing in the wrong way and at the wrong time.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? / Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? / Big Bombom Lady Is Fully Enjoying Man's Big D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.