Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos (28270 Views)

Obaseki To Ex-Governor: Edo State money is for Development, not for individuals / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by 9jahotblog: 1:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by olril17(m): 1:47am On Jul 19, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. How much be Osun State Revenue to start with?

One thing about politics is that when you are in opposition, you make mouth and run propaganda unchecked.

As soon as you enter government, the ruling party become opposition and they start their own version of propaganda and the cycle never ends.

Makinde said the same thing in Ibadan before he resumed, that guy said Lagos is taking Oyo money which explained why they have less. Since the guy took over, he already borrowed more than 118 billion and yet no infrastructure/governance that correlate with that amount.

Next year, at least the said Lagos won’t be taking all Osun money again and we will see what Adeleke will do with Osun. He won’t be able to use that excuse again and I pray he succeed because that state is very important with lot of potential.

The people love Adeleke and you can see the joy in their faces. It’s truly a victory for democracy and let’s hope you don’t break their heart like Aregbe eventually did during his second term.
shut up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Otunbakayce: 2:11am On Jul 19, 2022
JAMO84:
Osun my state barely generates 1 billion monthly, but this slowpoke is telling his PDP Dundees that Lagos that generates 52 billion monthly is taking Osun money. This man might be the dumbest person to govern my state since 1991.
SORE LOSER! Cry me a lagoon.

7 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Otunbakayce: 2:12am On Jul 19, 2022
LegendHero:

One thing about politics is that when you are in opposition, you make mouth and run propaganda unchecked.

As soon as you enter government, the ruling party become opposition and they start their own version of propaganda and the cycle never ends.

Makinde said the same thing in Ibadan before he resumed, that guy said Lagos is taking Oyo money which explained why they have less. Since the guy took over, he already borrowed more than 118 billion and yet no infrastructure/governance that correlate with that amount.

Next year, at least the said Lagos won’t be taking all Osun money again and we will see what Adeleke will do with Osun. He won’t be able to use that excuse again and I pray he succeed because that state is very important with lot of potential.

The people love Adeleke and you can see the joy in their faces. It’s truly a victory for democracy and let’s hope you don’t break their heart like Aregbe eventually did during his second term.
Your pain just begun.

6 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by DWickedLandLord: 2:14am On Jul 19, 2022
YungMillionaire:

ibos talk carelessly. Too much. With zero evidence. They say Buhari is a clone from Sudan. What happened to that? They say Tinubu did this and did that with no evidence. Supply the evidence and some of us will actually listen to you. Until then you are just talking nonsense.

Meanwhile, your savior Obi has been implicated in a mass murder and serious financial crimes.

You deflected...but that's fine

Any disagreement with a woman..ASHAWO
Any disagreement on politics...IGBO

Na so some of you started saying Obasanjo wasn't yoruba. Once he clashed with your emperor .

All over social media Nigerians are talking.
But una own is igbo igbo igbo
That's a mighty powerful 5%

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by OfoIgbo: 3:11am On Jul 19, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Don't just talk. Show us the receipt. We know that half-Ibo blood in your body makes you say things very carelessly.

That's because Tinubu the shitking with full Yoruba blood has been robbing Osun state blind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by YungMillionaire: 3:13am On Jul 19, 2022
OfoIgbo:

That's because Tinubu the shitking with full Yoruba blood has been robbing Osun state blind

Show the receipt of Tinubu robbing Osun state. Any1 can make any accussation. Talk is cheap. Provide evidence or stop wasting our time. Some of us are serious human beings with functioning brain.

I can't bet my left ball that you also have Ibo blood. You guys talk carelessly without thinking. Just throwing accusations up and down with zero evidence. Put up or shut da fvck up!

7 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by emkz: 3:23am On Jul 19, 2022
But Osun State is HEAVILY indebted, thanks to Aregbesola.

So, a state that gets very low allocation since the cost of servicing their debt is deducted at source and does not generate much in terms of IGR, which money is sent to Lagos?

I would blame Tinubu for one thing: I wish he had made the APC SouthWest states more economically viable. But you see, assuming he did that, they'd still claim he gets 10% commission.

I don't have a good feeling that Adeleke understands the challenges of governance yet. You think Oyetola had money and didn't want to pay salaries? I listened to Oyetola during the debate, he was calm, collected and humble. He wasn't forceful, he respected his colleagues. He should have paid salaries owed by Aregbesola and left the state without development. It is a hard choice.

7 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by bjtinz: 3:56am On Jul 19, 2022
But I thought Oyetola wasn't owing salaries

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Burgerlomo: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Well said sir, paying salaries and pensions is not an achievement at all, the workers are 100% entitled to their money without no delays.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Kendo1990: 6:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Seun okinbaloye shyed away from getting more information from adeleke when he mistakenly dropped the statement.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Passionate888: 6:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Osun residents made a big miscalculation voting for this illiterate.

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

If there's anything, blame Osun government. Lagos has nothing to do with it.
But you guys knew what was happening in GEJ government when you haven't entered

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by achymmania: 6:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Osun people don enter one chance. This one will blame APC for 4years.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Mrkumareze(m): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Get over what? I'm indifferent to everything.

Anyway, what I said is the truth. His basis has no ground nor evidence. Why make up lies? What's the business of Lagos with Osun state? Lagos' that's generating enough money.

Anyway, I hope he does well and pay Osun pensioners and workers monthly/regularly. If not, he would soon find himself in Oyetola's position.

Someone in the system is telling you what's happening in his state, u re here arguing . What's your problem Pls chill with a bottle of Hero as things unfold

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by AntiTerrorist: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
If this is true, then tinubu is very evil
It is true sir. Tinubu's business is politics.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by adecz: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2022
undecided

All Western APC States pay tithes
to Tinubu every month ...☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Emerie22(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

Agbado Urchin detected�
Sorry for your loss bro��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Bizibi(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Anyway, what I said is the truth. His basis has no ground nor evidence. Why make up lies? What's the business of Lagos with Osun state? Lagos' that's generating enough money.

Anyway, I hope he does well and pay Osun pensioners and workers monthly/regularly. If not, he would soon find himself in Oyetola's position.
smh apc guys

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by kuntash: 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

If you didn't understand the LAGOS he said money goes to from Osun state , then you may need to look into that mirror in your room to confirn the foolish person here ..

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Antoeni(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
It’s Taken to Bourdilion Road In Bullion Van

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by SPTruth: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2022
ElSudani:
He has not been sworn into office yet, how would he know where Osun's money was being taken? Does he have the facts and evidence to back up these claims?
I hope the Osun people have not danced their way into trouble.
it is common knowledge. If Tinubu helps you to become a governor, you will pay a certain allocation to him monthly. Not just Tinubu though, there are many other godfathers in different states doing the same thing. I heard that was what created bad blood between him and Aregbesola . I don't know how through the story is.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by AntiTerrorist: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Vote Buying: How APC Used Oaths To Threaten Osun Voters Before Paying Them Money - Sahara Reporters

BY SAHARAREPORTERS

Oaths, Coupons Used To Threaten Osun Voters Before Paying Them Money – Situation Room Laments Widespread Vote-buying In Governorship Poll

The CSOs stated this in a post-election analysis briefing on Saturday in Osogbo, the Osun State capital.

The Civil Society Situation Room has decried the high rate of vote-buying in the ongoing Osun State governorship election.

The CSOs stated this in a post-election analysis briefing on Saturday in Osogbo, the Osun State capital.

They regretted that as of the time of having the briefing, security agents had not arrested many of those involved in the rampant vote-buying going on openly in all the polling units observed.

The leader of the CSO Situation Room, who addressed the media said they would not conclude whether the poll was credible or not until after the election.

The CSOs said, "There is open vote-buying and selling in some of the polling units by the polling agents in the areas covered. There is no complaint from any of them (party agents) or talking to each other. And that was something we could not really figure out because we think that when you see negotiations, the other party agents will be complaining. In this case, other party agents are not complaining except one place we saw a party agent standing very firm and said you cannot do certain things here."

They also stated that oaths and coupons were used to extract commitment from voters.

While commending the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for early deployment of materials and officials, the groups disclosed that "priority voting was also observed for the elderly and disabled in most of the polling units. The Situation Room notes that a few of the polling units were also located in places with staircases making it impossible for those who are having clutches to exercise their franchise."

She added, "In conclusion, situation room observation observed that there was no violence recorded and the number of people who came out was very encouraging, it is likely we are going to have higher voter turnout.

"We commend the people of Osun State for coming out early to cast their votes especially the elderly who waited on the queues. INEC deployment and materials and personnel should also be commended, so we also commend the Commission for the early deployment. Early voting was recorded in most of the areas that we observed, especially outside Oshogbo. And voting continued with stakeholders maintaining the peaceful atmosphere that was maintained."

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/16/oaths-coupons-used-threaten-osun-voters-paying-them-money-%E2%80%93-situation-room-laments?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Tisham20(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:

how did Oyetola get himself into the position of not been able to pay Salary ?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by kuntash: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Someone in the system is telling you what's happening in his state, u re here arguing . What's your problem Pls chill with a bottle of Hero as things unfold

Too early for hero ... Let him take his other prescription ....
Obviously something is wrong with these guys honestly !
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by mindengrave(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2022
See mad man talking here. Let's see how he will pay salary.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by owagbeba: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2022
LegendHero:

Brother, whats the situation in Oyo with Makinde? he appears to be a young dude. Is he from the opposition party I guess? What are the factors limiting his governance of the state?

what’s the future for us all if the guys keep promising and failing?

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

so it pain you !

sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State / PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC / Nigeria: 2nd Most Corrupt Country In West Africa Under Buhari - Transparency Int

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.