Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos (28242 Views)

Obaseki To Ex-Governor: Edo State money is for Development, not for individuals / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Greenscientist: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Whazar:
Even a toddler knows this

I’m glad my state stopped that nonsense in 2019

No more APC in Oyo state

Bourdilion can burn for al we care

Seyi won because he has been seeking governorship for long and he was supported by Godfathers.

APC still have all the senators in Oyo state.

Who cares about APC or PDP? What exactly is the seyi doing self except that he pays salary? Probably because I live in ogbomosho, he is just as average as anybody.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Larryton(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2022
It's nice you have detected all leakages of funds in the state, do your job and don't complain to us in the future that you can't pay salaries and pension due to so so so so reasons

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Greenscientist: 7:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Osun residents made a big miscalculation voting for this illiterate.

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

If there's anything, blame Osun government. Lagos has nothing to do with it.

If not for the hate people have for APC, How on earth will you compare an Oyetola to an Adeleke?

I pray he does very well sha.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

apshit foolish sympathiser stfu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by yommygift15: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Don't worry, when you start ur own payment of salary and pension, we'll know if u're in any way better off, stop making too much mouth so it won't be used against you sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Greenscientist: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
So this many people dey here from Osun?
But everyday is Lagos Lagos Lagos
Even more than the actual lagosians.
So you people finally decided to come out

I've never for once claimed lagos, I'm proudly from OYO. Only that we won't allow you people to badmouth the Nigerian London.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Shikini: 7:17am On Jul 19, 2022
princdebola201:
How much is osun FAAC after debt deductioncheesy this olodo is one of the most luckiest idiot ever elected as governor in Nigeria.

Ntoor ... Oga, go and die
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by jerk: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu is very greedy, that's why he's desperate to rule Nigeria so that all the states in the federation will be paying a monthly contribution for him. Such a greedy and evil man, may God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by HyconMojo(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Bro, I can see you know nothing about politics. Tinubu imposed his cousin on osun's APC when there were grassroot politicians who fought very hard before taking osun from the then PDP, nobody knew the current governor, and we all know tinubu is a political business man, where it will be hard for him to reap, he doesn't sow. We all saw what happened to Ambode
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by lagosrd: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2022
This man needs to start celebration gallor in osun state especially osogbo. Cos I don't trust this APC people. Once they see that the osun people are with him , they will not want violence.

Jonathan congratulated buhari even before the result was announced. Can you see how difficult foe them to congratulate other people.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by munex007(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2022
princdebola201:
How much is osun FAAC after debt deductioncheesy this olodo is one of the most luckiest idiot ever elected as governor in Nigeria.

The man is so dumb as at January their FAAC was in negative of 325m

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by HRMK: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2022
I KEEP ON SAYING IT:GOVERNANCE IS BEYOND DANCING PROWESS OR CARELESS/RECKLESS STATEMENTS!IS THIS MAN WITH PROOF OF OSUN MONEY BN TAKEN TO LAGOS?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Doyou2019: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Burgerlomo:
Well said sir, paying salaries and pensions is not an achievement at all, the workers are 100% entitled to their money without no delays.

You'd wish every Nigerian employer, including our mediocre leaders, understand this fact. But alas, no be so o.
When they pay you for work done , they think they're doing you a favour.
Such stupid entitlement!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by thatigboman1: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Get over what? I'm indifferent to everything.

Anyway, what I said is the truth. His basis has no ground nor evidence. Why make up lies? What's the business of Lagos with Osun state? Lagos' that's generating enough money.

Anyway, I hope he does well and pay Osun pensioners and workers monthly/regularly. If not, he would soon find himself in Oyetola's position.
tinubu the drug dealer is what he meant by lagos.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by hush15: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

For someone who has been scheming the president for awhile now, who says it is not possible. Afterall, since he became an aspirant, this very man has deployed billions and billions upon naira to assert his candidature. Yes, they said he has not been on any government position in awhile but what private business has he also engaged in that will warrant him spending so aggressively? I pray Lagos deliver itself from this thief and greedy being.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Bfly: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2022
It is easier said than done as far as Nigeria Government is concerned.
Have you mastered the solution?
In Nigeria, you might have the best intention as a political leader but your delegates who don't share thesame dream with you can mess up the whole thing.

This is what i see in the case of Buhari government. His governance wreaks havoc.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Strikethem: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
A direct uppercut to the iragbiji drug dealer and his urchins grin
Hahahahahaha, part of bourdilon source of money will be cut hahahahaha.

Druggie is in trouble
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

As a top politician, he might have loyalists in the current administration who reveals top secrets to him....

Again, he wasn't talking about Lagos but one man.... Don't tell me you don't know what he's saying
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Chopcy29: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

I think I will be tell you to shut the Fck. If you are in this qauntry and you don’t know tinubu then you know nothing in life
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by ShaqFu: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Ah that's good to know. He just said it that he won't owe salary. Let his word stand true and if it doesn't, let this same words stand to judge him.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by toprealman: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2022
The level of lack of understanding here is terrible.
Why don't we listen to the voice of reason and make the needed adjustment.
Stand with someone only when he is right, when the person deviates....be Reade to make necessary adjustments.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by kulekaa(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Tinubu does ���
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

He said a lot of money is being taken to Lagos,not that Lagos is taking Osun money..
The statements are not one and the same thing..
And am sure anyone with an iota of sense would appreciate what he is saying..
And I'm very sure he knows more about what he is saying than you know what you are saying..
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Mrbenny001: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

How come you sitting in your muddy house knows more than a governor elect of a state...so you think he doesn't have his source in the present government.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by truthfinder319: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2022
This guy will be the worst since 1999. But let wait

BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/a-lot-of-osun-money-is-taken-to-lagos-adeleke
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by uniquetechng: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2022
JAMO84:
Osun my state barely generates 1 billion monthly, but this slowpoke is telling his PDP Dundees that Lagos that generates 52 billion monthly is taking Osun money. This man might be the dumbest person to govern my state since 1991.
You're not intelligent and I am sure you are not from Osun state, in 2019 alone Osun state generated N691bn between January and June alone, thats six months only not even a year. National statistics are in the public as its published from time to time.

If you're intelligent yiu would have known he was referring to Tinubu not Lagos as a state
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Donmichael46: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Don't just talk. Show us the receipt. We know that half-Ibo blood in your body makes you say things very carelessly.
How is he half-Igbo?
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Invest4growth: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Governance is talk and do. The truth is Osun state is not economically strong in the mould of Lagos or Rivers State. After the payment of salaries and servicing of loans including oiling the machinery of government, little is left for socio-economic development. The state is very backward. They need good measure of industrialisation and an active government. Most of the Games are not registered, they do not keep proper books, they have no plan hence how would they access funding? The solutions to the problems in Osun State lies in Osun State in attitudinal and transformational change
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by yemmit90: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Whazar:

No more APC in Oyo state

Have you ever taking your time knowing financial situation of Osun state? I am very sure you did not, reason you agreed with this man who might actually be an illiterate they called him.

Aregbesola has destroyed financial capacity of any incoming government by taking huge loans that the next 4 governors cannot pay off. This man know next to nothing about what he just put himself in, by the time he receieve that token left from Federal allocation after removing debt, maybe he will get sense.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Don't just talk. Show us the receipt. We know that half-Ibo blood in your body makes you say things very carelessly.
Igbo blood?....una well so?
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by plantist: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
A direct uppercut to the iragbiji drug dealer and his urchins grin

Ode how much is Osun's IGR to ship some to Lagos. Some of you don't think with your brain
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Whazar:

No more APC in Oyo state

most of you just open your mouth waaaa and say whatever…okay now that Oyo’s money is not taken to Lagos ,why are they owing pensioners again?Osun is a salary state,oyetola pays salary in full and as at when due and he is always repaying debt he met,let us speak the truth when you see one…..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo / Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.