Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos (28245 Views)

Obaseki To Ex-Governor: Edo State money is for Development, not for individuals / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by orisa37: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
a-lot-of-osun-money-is-taken-to-lagos.

That's stealing. They will pay back.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Highvotage: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Talk like this should not be a new thing to us again.
I pray that God will help Imole to succed but the truth is he should have gotten to office and see what is obtainable before make all these promises sothat the story will not be HaD I Know.
Seyi Makinde unveiled Ethiopian farmer on the day of his inauguration but till date, we have not seeing where there were planting.
He said Oyo money was going to Lagos like this but before the first one month, he has borrowed #10billion naira and still counting.
So far, head borrowed more than what Ajimobi borrowed in 8years within this 3years in office.
Osun will grow
Nigeria will grow.
"Soja go come, soja go go, but Barak go still dey"
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Greenscientist: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Sure guy ....
I rather you tell me what you own in Lagos n what taxes you have paid for her
Claiming ownership by tribe I'm not impressed. Sorry

Btw no Nigerian needs your permission to talk about Lagos. That very small detail always escapes you people.

Some of you without even a passport dey discuss America. But a fellow countryman needs to watch their mouth about "your" Lagos. Fvck outta here.

That will be the day

70% of my family leaves and pay there taxes in lagos, I declined living in lagos because I love the serenity of my hometown.

Nobody said you shouldn't talk about Lagos but you shouldn't have the mind to bad mouth lagos when I'm am suree that you as an expatriate came from a state far behind lagos. That's the point.

I can talk about America but not in a negative way, inasmuch as this shithole I came from isn't close to it.

All those talks boils down to one thing "jealousy"

Get that right.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by engrchykae(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Osun residents made a big miscalculation voting for this illiterate.

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

If there's anything, blame Osun government. Lagos has nothing to do with it.
You are not osibanjo (Tinubu 's commissioner for justice)
Tinubu can't allow yorubas to chose their leaders.
He wants to impose his thugs everywhere
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by DWickedLandLord: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Greenscientist:

70% of my family leaves and pay there taxes in lagos, I declined living in lagos because I love the serenity of my hometown.

Nobody said you shouldn't talk about Lagos but you shouldn't have the mind to bad mouth lagos when I'm am suree that you as an expatriate came from a state far behind lagos. That's the point.

I can talk about America but not in a negative way, inasmuch as this shithole I came from isn't close to it.

All those talks boils down to one thing "jealousy"

Get that right.

Jealousy kwa?

I own 11 plots in Lagos. #factsonly
This is my current project
I'm in business with yoruba people
You can keep doing your tribal battles n playing 'Lagos Defender' online
The smart yorubas are doing business with igbos with no qualms n they're progressing.

If I tell my yoruba agent to beat you, he will beat you thoroughly without hesitation Because he knows what asset I am to him

Tribe no dey feed person

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by swissgoldenpro2: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is a good one
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by kafeii123: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is how Buhari started .... spending almost six years blaming the past administration...over things that got even worse under his tenure
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Wwwq: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Kingspin(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
princdebola201:
How much is osun FAAC after debt deductioncheesy this olodo is one of the most luckiest idiot ever elected as governor in Nigeria.
Do you everything in Osun better than Adeleke?

If you have any information drop it.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Kingspin(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
princdebola201:
How much is osun FAAC after debt deductioncheesy this olodo is one of the most luckiest idiot ever elected as governor in Nigeria.
Do you know everything in Osun better than Adeleke?

If you have any information drop it
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Iga Governor .you are not voted to tell us stories of how money was spent at least you will be incharge of the State Treasury in the next 3 months .what is your road maps? Rewrite down your promises and fulfill them one by one .we knew Oyetola did not meet up that is why we all voted for you to do what he could not do. Plan for your Cabinet and your manifestoes .No sympathy in politics any more .we did not vote you to fight some one but to deliver what they could not do positively. You have become a Governor don't give time for distractions 4 years is not too far.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Amumaigwe: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Osun residents made a big miscalculation voting for this illiterate.

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

If there's anything, blame Osun government. Lagos has nothing to do with it.

Lagos is only a metaphor for Alhaji Yekini Amoda. You be pikin?
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by wellmax(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Now that you have win the election, let's see where the money will go.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by shegz24(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol... what?
How much is Osun state worth to start with?

A state that majority of them are civil servants.

It's the people that are quick to believe this nonsense propaganda that amazes me.

They just dont reason for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.