Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos (28251 Views)

Obaseki To Ex-Governor: Edo State money is for Development, not for individuals / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Oyecool: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2022
But Seyi Makinde is taking Oyo State funds to Delta state, no problem as Seyi will be booted out come next year 2023.
Whazar:
Even a toddler knows this

I’m glad my state stopped that nonsense in 2019

No more APC in Oyo state

Bourdilion can burn for al we care
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by taiwolomo1: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Get over what? I'm indifferent to everything.

Anyway, what I said is the truth. His basis has no ground nor evidence. Why make up lies? What's the business of Lagos with Osun state? Lagos' that's generating enough money.

Anyway, I hope he does well and pay Osun pensioners and workers monthly/regularly. If not, he would soon find himself in Oyetola's position.
oga shut up! He is right! Southwest APC govnors give returns to their boss. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by kingthreat(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Lies to ignite sentiments against APC.
Las las Adeleke will just be dancing all about.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Drsnives(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
A direct uppercut to the iragbiji drug dealer and his urchins grin
Lol
Direct ko
Indirect ni
Una too get bad mouth
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Tisham20(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Get over the lost dude
JAMO84:
Osun my state barely generates 1 billion monthly, but this slowpoke is telling his PDP Dundees that Lagos that generates 52 billion monthly is taking Osun money. This man might be the dumbest person to govern my state since 1991.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Blaqputin(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Osun residents made a big miscalculation voting for this illiterate.

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

If there's anything, blame Osun government. Lagos has nothing to do with it.

U wey Sabi, school us
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Devil1Messenger: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

Oga even a 10years old child in South west learning politics know this
Don't be foolish and useless because u support Tinubu
Learn to At least agree with the truth

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Femidfo: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
You can say that again. We know this!
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

You are a fool for calling someone who studied in America a fool you this Akungba graduate
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Ijoba85: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
This man together with whoever believes this propaganda are stark illiterates, ori yin ti daru sir..Liar

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Tisham20(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
ElSudani:
He has not been sworn into office yet, how would he know where Osun's money was being taken? Does he have the facts and evidence to back up these claims?
I hope the Osun people have not danced their way into trouble.
Why won’t he know? It’s it’s visible to the blind sef
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by GloriousGbola: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Is this how the black sheep of the adeleke family is going to spend the next 4 years dancing around osun finances?
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Devil1Messenger: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Anyway, what I said is the truth. His basis has no ground nor evidence. Why make up lies? What's the business of Lagos with Osun state? Lagos' that's generating enough money.

Anyway, I hope he does well and pay Osun pensioners and workers monthly/regularly. If not, he would soon find himself in Oyetola's position.
Do u know that apha beta, a company own by tinubu collects revenue behalf of osun state?
That was what he mearnt and it will stop
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Funflipper: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
No worry, you go tell them that when time reach to give account of your stewardship.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Devil1Messenger: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. How much be Osun State Revenue to start with?

One thing about politics is that when you are in opposition, you make mouth and run propaganda unchecked.

As soon as you enter government, the ruling party become opposition and they start their own version of propaganda and the cycle never ends.

Makinde said the same thing in Ibadan before he resumed, that guy said Lagos is taking Oyo money which explained why they have less. Since the guy took over, he already borrowed more than 118 billion and yet no infrastructure/governance that correlate with that amount.

Next year, at least the said Lagos won’t be taking all Osun money again and we will see what Adeleke will do with Osun. He won’t be able to use that excuse again and I pray he succeed because that state is very important with lot of potential.

The people love Adeleke and you can see the joy in their faces. It’s truly a victory for democracy and let’s hope you don’t break their heart like Aregbe eventually did during his second term.
Naija govs don't perform in second term
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by acmilan4li(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Lol so osun get money pass Lagos .. what is the igr of osun self... Nar osun money Lagos dey spend.. man resume to your office and let see what you can offer the people of osun.. and don't start making excuses..
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Corto: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by omokab: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Get to work first . Don't judge from afar.Don't look at what people were saying on media to judge. They will also say something about you which might not be true .
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Sacred007: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2022
princdebola201:
How much is osun FAAC after debt deductioncheesy this olodo is one of the most luckiest idiot ever elected as governor in Nigeria.
lucky or no lucky, e don enter.

Go to the market, buy a strong rope and commit suicide if you're pained by his victory.

mf! sad

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by bugalo: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2022
And a lot of logos state money is going to one man called jagaban... lagos liberate yourself
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Devil1Messenger: 6:50am On Jul 19, 2022
JAMO84:
Osun my state barely generates 1 billion monthly, but this slowpoke is telling his PDP Dundees that Lagos that generates 52 billion monthly is taking Osun money. This man might be the dumbest person to govern my state since 1991.
Generating 5kobo doesn't mean 2kobo can't be taken from to Lagos to oil the palms of Lagos landlord.
You are d one that can't reason here.
What is apha beta doing in Osun? Why can't they collects their revenue themselves? Even if u must give it to a private company, must it be Tinubu company?
Tinubu is a greedy man. He will take ur last 5naira and add it to his 1trillion naira. That's how evil he is and u know this

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by IamAsiri: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Please keep quiet about what you don't know. It is a known fact to the people of Osun, so it's no trash in any way. I mean we all know about this and it cannot be gaslit by even you that I am not too sure is a resident in Osun state.

As for whether he is an illiterate or not, I can't really answer that; only time will tell. But I hope he can plug those holes where all the IGRs being generated are being siphoned.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Nauttyprof(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Get what he meant right. The Lagos he referred to is a person and not a state. When you get this part right, there will be no arguement again.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Elemosho478: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Lagos generates IGR Osun may not be able to Generates in a Year in a month.

How is it possible to be taking anything from that to Lagos.

The government have not even be handed to you and you already know the state of things, and so many gullible will believe this trash.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Devil1Messenger: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Don't just talk. Show us the receipt. We know that half-Ibo blood in your body makes you say things very carelessly.
My brother ibo is not ur problem rather our greedy politicians.
Stop seeing a man struggling like u as ur problem because he is not from ur tribe.
Okorocha and tinubu are best of friends. They carelessly loot our collective resources and use tribe to divide me and u on the street hustling
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by PointZerom: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Stop talking rubbish.
Tinubu planted Aregbe and this out going theif.
Adeleke has bn in the corridors of power and don't need to be sworn in b4 identifying some problems.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by tolaade1960: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2022
the little they get can still do something.
let's wait for his tenure to compare.
Governor who get elected without god father performs better.
God bless Osun State.

quote author=princdebola201 post=114866362]How much is osun FAAC after debt deductioncheesy this olodo is one of the most luckiest idiot ever elected as governor in Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by fatytoy333(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Here speaks a man with wisdom
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by jaytee01(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

What is the trash there?

Can you swear that Bobo Chicago has not been siphoning money from Osun State for years? Are you the only one who is not aware?
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Theoarhics: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Illiterate that's a governor. What are you? You open your mouth and insult people that are far better than you. All these APC myopic lots
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Mysticbabe: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

You are not smart, if not you would know that he was referring to Tinubu.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by LocalMan2(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Go and hug transformer and die.. This man you are calling an illiterate is more learned than your useless father.

Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Nnewi, Anambra State For Round 2 Campaign / ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Anybody Found With Biafra Flag, Emblems Will Be Arrested – Abia CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.