Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos (28241 Views)

Obaseki To Ex-Governor: Edo State money is for Development, not for individuals / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by plantist: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Whazar:
Even a toddler knows this

I’m glad my state stopped that nonsense in 2019

No more APC in Oyo state

Bourdilion can burn for al we care

Ode how much does Osun State generate to think their limited revenue would be shipped to Lagos State? Some of your think with your anus
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Dunce dancer.

History will NEVER be kind with Oyetola
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by JAMO84: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2022
uniquetechng:
You're not intelligent and I am sure you are not from Osun state, in 2019 alone Osun state generated N691bn between January and June alone, thats six months only not even a year. National statistics are in the public as its published from time to time.

If you're intelligent yiu would have known he was referring to Tinubu not Lagos as a state
Ok, Now he's the governor, let him expose Tinubu by providing the evidence and have him prosecuted.

All these una useless propaganda on one man, because of hatred and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by victorsola: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/a-lot-of-osun-money-is-taken-to-lagos-adeleke
. Anybody that believes this nonsense is a big fool. How will the money generated by a state be taken by another state . Or is it because of alpha beta. Then if so he should create another platform like alpha beta maybe the money wount be going to the pocket of the new owner then . Really this talk is very petty. All generated funds goes to federal government and they payback allocations according to your contributions. All this rubish media deal no make sense . Scrap anything that takes money out of your state and do your own and let’s see how you do .
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by dhope: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Get over what? I'm indifferent to everything.

Anyway, what I said is the truth. His basis has no ground nor evidence. Why make up lies? What's the business of Lagos with Osun state? Lagos' that's generating enough money.

Anyway, I hope he does well and pay Osun pensioners and workers monthly/regularly. If not, he would soon find himself in Oyetola's position.
Stop typing ignorantly. He didn't say the money is going to purse of Lagos State government, it is understood by all those who have been studying governance in osun since the days of Aregbesola that there's capital flight in the state a politician is responsible for this
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Yemaya: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Osun residents made a big miscalculation voting for this illiterate.

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

If there's anything, blame Osun government. Lagos has nothing to do with it.

God bless you for this
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by ogatboy(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Guy you no dey see igbos for street?
Why only slap them online
Chicken shit

Yoruba people na fear fear na. Just do them taah, they don run enter gutter. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Switruth: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

I mean you've not even got into office or sworn in to know what's really happening, you're already saying trash about what you don't know about. Why would Lagos be taking money from Osun? I know he was making a guess but he was foolish.

Youre new in this 30k stipend. You’ll soon get tired like others. Your type full here but have been humbled. You go soon run
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2022
JAMO84:
Osun my state barely generates 1 billion monthly, but this slowpoke is telling his PDP Dundees that Lagos that generates 52 billion monthly is taking Osun money. This man might be the dumbest person to govern my state since 1991.
So many wailers on Osun matter. The loss was monumental to Tinubu fan boys grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by DukeNija(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2022
princdebola201:
How much is osun FAAC after debt deductioncheesy this olodo is one of the most luckiest idiot ever elected as governor in Nigeria.

Most luckiest? You’re the idiot here.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Good one from the Osun people, I celebrate with them , they remind me of their Oyo brothers, brave and resolute.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Lighthammer(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Go and vote him out then.... Idiota
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by kingsceemark(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

Tinubu supporter hardcore criminal spotted, una days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Raph82(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
If this is true, then tinubu is very evil
That's the basic truth, it started long time ago during the former governor's tenure. All major contract works in Osun are awarded to benefit him, they are taken to Lagos. The state's finances are indirectly controlled by him. That man is too terrible.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by uniquetechng: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2022
JAMO84:
Ok, Now he's the governor, let him expose Tinubu by providing the evidence and have him prosecuted.

Propaganda ? The fact that Tinubu has hijacked Lagos is an open secret, I was born in Lagos and has live in Lagos for 47 years, so I like every other Lagosians know this.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by 9zcollins(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2022
We're going to retire the drug lord's political career come 2023
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by ottersberger(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
If this is true, then tinubu is very evil

Na true o. The man and evil na 5&6.

No be wetin we been dey shout on top mountains since wey his equally devilish street urchins say we no get structure.

This man refused to publicly acknowledge his home state, but is too busy for backyard dey kolobi their hard earned cash in the name of tax collection and other fraudulent nomenclatures.

We Obidients will meet you at the ballot box.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Babinski: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2022
madridguy:
Is this a joke or what?

I hope Senator Adeleke will not end up after 4 years destroying the goodwill the Adeleke family have in Osun State. He is facing a very big task and his utterances do not portray someone well prepared or who even knows the gravity of the task ahead.

Osun people are still suffering from nostalgia for the first term of Aregbesola when they receive 13th month salaries and Aregebesola spent without consideration for the future but soon became their enemy during his second term when he couldn't pay salaries as a result of his profligacy. By the time he left Osun had one of the highest deductions from their allocation at the Federal level due to crippling debt and had little to pay salaries. Consequently they were the worst offenders owing months of salaries backlog in the entire country.

If this article on the link below is anything to go by, then Osun people may have made a big mistake whoch they would soon realize. https://www.nairaland.com/7235272/osun-state-lost-best-governor

It is important to note that Osun state revenue witnessed the highest growth in 2019 after Oyetola took over in 2018. The IGR in first half of 2018 was N4.7 billion while in first half of 2019 it was N10.2 billion. That clearly does not buttress Adeleke's claims that money was being taken to Lagos!!!

https://nairametrics.com/2019/10/11/states-igr-hits-n691-11-billion-as-zamfara-others-recorded-biggest-growth/?amp=1

The attached infographics are from 2017 towards the end of Aregbesola second term.

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Osun can't be paying taxes to lagos. Kilode
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Josephkabila12: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2022
OneCandleAway:
I believe his elder brother will guide him.
that's my prayer. Cus this man looks like a joke to me
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

.THE PAIN IS EXCRUCIATING MY BRODA.BUT LAS LAS,U WILL BE FINE.JUST DONT GO CLOSE TO THE LAGOON PLS TO AVOID DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD BODY

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Josephkabila12: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2022
plaindealer:
Well, now that you are the governor, you won't be sending Osun money to Lagos, we hope to see Osun revenue, IGR, more projects and projects commissioning all over the place.

.... Which I'm sure we won't see
more local and foreign investments
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by woleabayo(f): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2022
its well
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
A direct uppercut to the iragbiji drug dealer and his urchins grin

You will soon have stroke because of Tinubu.
Guess what?
He doesn't know whether you or your father exist.
But you're having sleepless night cos of him.
Get well soon sogbo?
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2022
uniquetechng:
Propaganda ? The fact that Tinubu has hijacked Lagos is an open secret, I was born in Lagos and has live in Lagos for 47 years, so I like every other Lagosians know this.

You know nothing.
I blame your parents for giving birth to you in Lagos.
Whatever happened to your wretched state?
Mind your business and go monitor your state govt activities.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by dejavubobo1(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Get over what? I'm indifferent to everything.

Anyway, what I said is the truth. His basis has no ground nor evidence. Why make up lies? What's the business of Lagos with Osun state? Lagos' that's generating enough money.

Anyway, I hope he does well and pay Osun pensioners and workers monthly/regularly. If not, he would soon find himself in Oyetola's position.
U are not getting it. He's not literarilly saying Lagos state govt, but some APC goons in Lagos. Try to read btw the lines.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by oyeb15: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu collect month taxes from his constituencies and when you fail to give returns he will replace you.

As a councilor,HOA members etc your Big Ram and cash to Baba must be registered on you name every Sallah else you are going.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Babinski: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2022
Raph82:
That's the basic truth, it started long time ago during the former governor's tenure. All major contract works in Osun are awarded to benefit him, they are taken to Lagos. The state's finances are indirectly controlled by him. That man is too terrible.

Why are people comfortable assasinating the character of a man without facts? Even if Tinubu is no saint, lieing aganist him makes you worse.

Osun State internally generated revenue (IGR) witnessed the highest growth of 131% in 2019 after Oyetola took over in 2018. The IGR in first half of 2018 was N4.7 billion while in first half of 2019 it was N10.2 billion. That is clearly contrary to Adeleke's claims that money was being taken to Lagos!!!

Osun State in 2018 generated IGR of N13.8 billion; N17.7 billion in 2019 and N19.6 billion in 2020 despite COVID-19 that affected the economy of the nation. There is clear increment year on year. Please talk with facts and not baseless sentiments.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/10/11/states-igr-hits-n691-11-billion-as-zamfara-others-recorded-biggest-growth/?amp=1

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/22/osun-igr-increases-to-n19-6-billion/?amp=1

Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

You're the most stupid commentator I've ever seen, you're mad, come to Osun state secretariat about 35% of active workers plus civil servant are people living in Lagos but get priority job due to nepotism, most job are giving to Lagosian base on party caucus, I have a friend who live in ibadan and get contracts of millions on worthless job just to enrich him due to family caucus level, so many job are taking to Lagos for execution, and many other things alike, it's to&fro Lagos, so by implications who is benefiting the most, the brother of this in coming govr once borrowed Osun state money to run the government account, APC is the best idea for Osun state fine in the light of Aregbesola but not when this psychopaths are greedily involved, and when they do people will rather settle for an illiterate as you say, even if he's mismanaging there fund @lrast 70% will revolve within the state instead of 15%...Boo Ya
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by codemaniacs: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Babinski:

Why are people comfortable assasinating the character of a man without facts? Even if Tinubu is no saint, lieing aganist him makes you worse.

Osun State internally generated revenue (IGR) witnessed the highest growth of 131% in 2019 after Oyetola took over in 2018. The IGR in first half of 2018 was N4.7 billion while in first half of 2019 it was N10.2 billion. That is clearly contrary to Adeleke's claims that money was being taken to Lagos!!!

Osun State in 2018 generated IGR of N13.8 billion; N17.7 billion in 2019 and N19.6 billion in 2020 despite COVID-19 that affected the economy of the nation. There is clear increment year on year. Please talk with facts and not baseless sentiments.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/22/osun-igr-increases-to-n19-6-billion/?amp=1

Kagd10:
What did I tell you?

hush15:

For someone who has been scheming the president for awhile now, who says it is not possible. Afterall, since he became an aspirant, this very man has deployed billions and billions upon naira to assert his candidature. Yes, they said he has not been on any government position in awhile but what private business has he also engaged in that will warrant him spending so aggressively? I pray Lagos deliver itself from this thief and greedy being.

plantist:

Ode how much does Osun State generate to think their limited revenue would be shipped to Lagos State? Some of your think with your anus

JAMO84:

He is referring to A:lpha Be:ta.

If O:sun makes ₦250b a year and A:lpha Be:ta percent is lets say 10% of ₦250B then that's ₦25B for that year from Osun only. That's over $58M per year from Osun.

Then add other states in SW or even Nigeria that use them and do the maths.

Lag:os according to the data they make public makes over ₦1.6T yearly.

10% of ₦1.6T is ₦160B which is over $370M yearly..

Note this is from States in SW alone not including other private companies he owns..

This is just my opinion.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by sehin79(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2022
this adeleke is clearly a joker....making allegation like this..
i now understand why education is important.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos by Mycometp3(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Those that like your comment need rehab ..you yourself needs help urgently
JAMO84:
Osun my state barely generates 1 billion monthly, but this slowpoke is telling his PDP Dundees that Lagos that generates 52 billion monthly is taking Osun money. This man might be the dumbest person to govern my state since 1991.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church / Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.