Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) (6092 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) / I And My Cute Sis.. Rate Us( Pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Am still in the reletionship with my lady, we have been dating for 4year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Cypress042(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
See as you dey dry, while the babe dey fresh grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by SmellyNyash: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Make we tell am?......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by judatech: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Last last.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by goshikid: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
embarassed

No offense but dy careful make you come kiss breakfast to yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by marlow1962(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Cypress042:
wtf bro grin grin
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by etrange: 3:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Cypress042:

They actually look like siblings. Lol

@OP, I hope she's aware you're sharing her picture online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by nerdfrost(m): 5:29am On Jul 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Jmichael1(m): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Bros.....una children go tall ooh..
dis1 wen una 2 be lyk electric pole...

1 Like

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Jmichael1(m): 6:33am On Jul 19, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Make we tell am?......
make we never talk...

4 Likes

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Joelobioha(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2022
judatech:
Last last.... grin
he go chop breakfast for bench grin
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Jasmine217(f): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Don't worry, she is still preparing your breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Mercury12(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Change your phone fess so your relationship can last. Buy a smartphone. That pic was taken with an outdated phone
undecided
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by 2rez: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Is like iwo lokan bah? grin. How you go carry your love life or relationship come NL & you expected not to collect wotowoto front & back this morning huh? Them go finish you, you no go remain. cheesy. I case my rest.

5 Likes

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Nostring: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Na badbelle full this nairaland... all of una up dia just want make d relationship fail for no reason undecided
Cos una be failure at relationship no mean everyone go get same experience na angry
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Cypress042(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Nostring:
Na badbelle full this nairaland... all of una up dia just want make d relationship fail for no reason undecided
Cos una be failure at relationship no mean everyone go get same experience na angry
Evangelist drop your bible and go back to your house, we don't need your preaching cool
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by EmiDon11: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Make we tell am?......
wait first

2 Likes

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by EmiDon11: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2022
No be this girl i chop yesterday by 5:30? She too dey wear red pant and black bra with tiny waist beads., Her n*pple is dark in complexion., She has stretch marks on her b**bs., She can whine like kilode., She gives Mouth Action pass hitomi tananka., Op, na for where u meet this girl
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Cypress042:
hustle be the matters
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
No be this girl i chop yesterday by 5:30? She too dey wear red pant and black bra with tiny waist beads., Her n*pple is dark in complexion., She has stretch marks on her b**bs., She can whine like kilode., She gives Mouth Action pass hitomi tananka., Op, na for where u meet this girl
Lawason
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Mercury12:
Change your phone fess so your relationship can last. Buy a smartphone. That pic was taken with an outdated phone
undecided
I don buy am, see me for facebook
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Nostring: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Cypress042:
Evangelist drop your bible and go back to your house, we don't need your preaching cool
cheesy why u wan make den fail? Badbelle tongue
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by EmiDon11: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Lawason
i'm serious o., Shey the girl too dey give Mouth Action?
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
i'm serious o., Shey the girl too dey give Mouth Action?
No, u better follow joen

2 Likes

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Bashnigga(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2022
She's still making breakfast, e never done yet.
But, Last last... U know the rest

I hope you guys have long run thouh
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Bashnigga:
Maybe e never reach una turn. But, Last last...

I hope you guys have long run thouh
Damm'm niggas issoright
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by EmiDon11: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
No, u better follow joen
bia nwokem,
Na u dey find this girl wahala. My hand no dey o.,
Akam adighi yaaa

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Kutunban: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Good! Stay Faithful to each other. Most young Nigerians have been damaged emotionally, they don't believe true love exist. I started dating my wife when she was 21 years after she graduated from University, and I was 23 years then. We dated for 9 years and we are married for 4 years now. People use to tell me that we were just lying to each other but I guess we'll keep lying to each other till forever. Guess what? she'll be 35 years next year.

Be responsible and honest with her, girls mimic what you do to them except the damaged ones. I wish you a blissful relationship dude. Always encourage each other to stay fit and keep developing your self because if you don't level up together mentally, physically and otherwise, then your relationship will be threatened; Discard the harsh comments above.

1 Like

Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
bia nwokem, Na u dey find this girl wahala. My hand no dey o., Akam adighi yaaa
No use that your dirty hand come touch her...oo
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by EmiDon11: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
No use that your dirty hand come touch her...oo
touch who?
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Mr2wealth: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Cypress042:

Both of them are looking malnourished! shocked
Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by Cypress042(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Mr2wealth:

Both of them are looking malnourished! shocked
Calm down man, things ain't done like that grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... / Why Do You Men Cheat ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.