Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) (57820 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Gaddafih001(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairafame:
See the viral picture of man that celebrates large after divorcing his wife.
Congratulations Son of SAMSON.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by uptownemmygee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
O japa
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nothing to celebrate , men can't stay in their homes without women.

After celebrating freedom, 2 weeks after now he will start wooing another woman.

That's if he's not celebrating this with a woman in the background.

You mean a man who loses or leaves a job shouldn't celebrate because he will surely get another one?!!

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

After celebrating freedom, 2 weeks after now he will start wooing another woman.

You are only consoling yourself with that statement.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by VeryWickedMan: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:
If na woman, we for say she is bitter and about returning to the streets, but bless heavens he is a man…

So I’ll say “na him know wetin the daughter of Jezebel been do am. Congrats!”

Shut up.
He is free of bondage.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by VeryWickedMan: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Okay, it's fresh air because he's a man ?

Were it to be a woman.

You would have said she's celebrating freedom to go enjoy different di.cks.

Divorced men are hot cake.
Divorced women are vomit.

7 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by beyondPen(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Only needy men can't stay without women

Men who are desperate for nothing like peace and enjoy been alone.

But nevertheless we could invite a woman who has really worked on her mind and life into our lives.

5 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by oakfruit: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
At least he's off the shackle of that lady's bondage now
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by dododawa1: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
FREEDOM at last.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by potent5(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ma Gee grin

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Poleski: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
His wife probably gave him too much vawulence.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Streetdreamx(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Personal freedom.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Dorakay93(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Okay, it's fresh air because he's a man ?

Were it to be a woman.

You would have said she's celebrating freedom to go enjoy different di.cks.
This is ur mindset wholly, u can't be guessing another person mind, are ju a spirit

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Fm4reality: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is Dr. Dre.
OG is free at last

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by iFESTAC680(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
What?? Someone you once told "I can't breathe without you" " I love you"

And you're celebrating this hard for letting her go!!

Something is wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na waa Ooo
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Coldfeets: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'm so happy for him.

I'm so glad he got his freedom back

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Maverick777: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
But I don't know what the men of today are turning to honestly. All jokes apart. This one is celebrating a divorce? Openly like this and on social media? Does he have family members? Kids? Is this how morally bankrupt we've become that a man is celebrating a divorce of all things in the whole world? Is this how much our values have eroded?
Publicly telling people with all his mouth that he failed as a LEADER and as an HEAD!

Because that is exactly what this is... there cannot be two captains in a ship, so I am 100% sure that he alone stirred that marriage to wreck! Women are born to be submissive, and have been brought up to be so, to follow a man's lead... a true man with the right frame anyway, so this one should just go and hang his head in shame for his lack of frame. Spits.
are you submissive?

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Isoright
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by sukkot: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Dr. Dre!!
My nigga!

This one na old news na
it do look like dr dre

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by alabo1: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Mad o....but I'm sure he'll soon become lonely and start a search for someone new!

@Seniorwriter

Of course but it is not a must to be married. He can have relationships. Marriage can be hell. Trust me I am in the process of finalising mine and nothing will make me enter that path again

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Mad o....but I'm sure he'll soon become lonely and start a search for someone new!

@Seniorwriter

Sometimes the search is the fun.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by dyera(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
maureensylvia:
Be like he saw things

He saw terrible things.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by dyera(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
maureensylvia:
Be like he saw things
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by heendrix(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
neonly:

Exactly grin grin
best reply lol no time to dey argue

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Kestolove(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
congratulations sir
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by beyondPen(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
But I don't know what the men of today are turning to honestly. All jokes apart. This one is celebrating a divorce? Openly like this and on social media? Does he have family members? Kids? Is this how morally bankrupt we've become that a man is celebrating a divorce of all things in the whole world? Is this how much our values have eroded?
Publicly telling people with all his mouth that he failed as a LEADER and as an HEAD!

Because that is exactly what this is... there cannot be two captains in a ship, so I am 100% sure that he alone stirred that marriage to wreck! Women are born to be submissive, and have been brought up to be so, to follow a man's lead... a true man with the right frame anyway, so this one should just go and hang his head in shame for his lack of frame. Spits.

Am not quoting you wrong but It might not be as you seem.

Years back women are the ones leaving a toxic marriage while crushing lots of men as they loose some of their property and money especially in America and Europe.

Thanks to the men's community. Now, men are beginning to see themselves as the price. They are also leaving any toxic relationship

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Iamzik: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Honourable isokay
Off ya mic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by richard870(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairafame:
See the viral picture of man that celebrates large after divorcing his wife.
That's DR DRE
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by PumpumPrince: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
meobizy:
Old story.

..so did yor husband celebrates with joy after divocing you too?(no ofeinse) smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is Dr Dre and this is old news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.