Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) (57836 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Trouble! grin
This ur signature nah wah o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Tunagee(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
But I don't know what the men of today are turning to honestly. All jokes apart. This one is celebrating a divorce? Openly like this and on social media? Does he have family members? Kids? Is this how morally bankrupt we've become that a man is celebrating a divorce of all things in the whole world? Is this how much our values have eroded?
Publicly telling people with all his mouth that he failed as a LEADER and as an HEAD!

Because that is exactly what this is... there cannot be two captains in a ship, so I am 100% sure that he alone stirred that marriage to wreck! Women are born to be submissive, and have been brought up to be so, to follow a man's lead... a true man with the right frame anyway, so this one should just go and hang his head in shame for his lack of frame. Spits.

Nice one, but you go need hear his side of the story as well as his former wife
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Olaolex: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
Marraige na scam created by our founding fathers. Humans were never engineered to marry each other
One of the most disappointing posts is here
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Channah1(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
The woman may be happier undecided.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Jman06(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Why e dey make you laugh? No be title wey you follow give me?
LOL

All na cruise
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Gkemz: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Most men are prisoners of a toxic and abusive marriage but can't pull out to save themselves because nobody will believe them or they might be seen as weak men. The few bold ones who managed to come out are enjoying the bright side of life.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by EndWeakerection: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
Marraige na scam created by our founding fathers. Humans were never engineered to marry each other
I can't Laugh ooo
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Perocom(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairafame:
See the viral picture of man that celebrates large after divorcing his wife.

Hahaha, escape from Subbibor.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by sylve11: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
PerfectStranger:
E reach to celebrate man! What a relief.

seems you have been there before, correct? grin cool
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by KristaPretty(f): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Learn to celebrate every moment that is worth it.

The man go don hear whinnnnnn grin

Na mumu de marry grin

Please marriage is never a do or die o. If you feel depressed, abused, oppressed and constantly unhappy, leave the marriage. For your mental health and sanity!!! Else you'd begin to loose your self worth and think there's nothing else out there.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by khalids: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
But I don't know what the men of today are turning to honestly. All jokes apart. This one is celebrating a divorce? Openly like this and on social media? Does he have family members? Kids? Is this how morally bankrupt we've become that a man is celebrating a divorce of all things in the whole world? Is this how much our values have eroded?
Publicly telling people with all his mouth that he failed as a LEADER and as an HEAD!

Because that is exactly what this is... there cannot be two captains in a ship, so I am 100% sure that he alone stirred that marriage to wreck! Women are born to be submissive, and have been brought up to be so, to follow a man's lead... a true man with the right frame anyway, so this one should just go and hang his head in shame for his lack of frame. Spits.

Here we go with all the gas lighting....Do you live in their house that you suddenly know the genesis of the divorce...
You just create scenario for your head come begin analyze and give solution

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by sylve11: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Divorced men are hot cake.
Divorced women are vomit.

hmmm cool
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Skepticus: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
alabo1:

Of course but it is not a must to be married. He can have relationships. Marriage can be hell. Trust me I am in the process of finalising mine and nothing will make me enter that path again

Go MGTOW!

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by JayCynic(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:
If na woman, we for say she is bitter and about returning to the streets, but bless heavens he is a man…

So I’ll say “na him know wetin the daughter of Jezebel been do am. Congrats!”

It depends on what audience you’re paying attention to, there was a viral post where a women also celebrated her divorce and feminists were hailing her, calling her a brave woman and all, so it works both ways.

Meanwhile, That’s Dr Dre, owner of the “Beats by Dr. Dre” franchise, his wife did him dirty so he had cause to celebrate.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Konjiboii: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who remembers the time nairaland date went years back.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by OLULAW: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cypress042:
Some divorce these day is like coming back from the days work, then you remove your tie, shoe, stockings and lastly your suite. You can only imagine the freedom and free air cheesy

Only those who have been in a toxic relationship would understand cool

It’s the other way round for me: blazer first, then shoes, trousers, shirt and finally socks. Are you sure you dress corporate daily?
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by VeryWickedMan: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. No vex, you are right.

This is not what I expected.
I'm looking for a fight. angry
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
OLULAW:

It’s the other way round for me: blazer first, then shoes, trousers, shirt and finally socks. Are you sure you dress corporate daily?
Bros, i dress the way i feel is okay for me. I don't know for you smiley
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by VeryWickedMan: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shut up your mouth
The man is free from bondage. He will go on to re-marry while the ex wife is now damaged goods.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by ozueozue(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
No be Dr dre be this
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Convention107: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
As they say marriage is a besieged fortress those in are trying to get out and those out are trying to get in.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Arielle: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:
If na woman, we for say she is bitter and about returning to the streets, but bless heavens he is a man…

So I’ll say “na him know wetin the daughter of Jezebel been do am. Congrats!”
Thank you. Not too long ago, there was a thread here about a lady throwing a post-divorce celebration. All manner of miscreants crawled out from their holes to abuse her. These creeps here are the ones who help to give Nigerian men a bad image because this forum is accessed by people around the world. Silly twits.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Austincomputers:
Consolation or Not.

You know she’s right.

This one is just a simple simp
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Uchesis: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Women of nowadays are no longer submissive. Even you sef are not submissive.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
When it is not working again, you break it. Some will vow "for better for worst".
OURS IS ; "FOR BETTER, FOR BEST" As a lady is you bring unneccessary trouble, you go meet am double double here. but thank gods, ours is working perfectly and peacefully. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MAN.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na only God know wetin the woman use him eye see for thier marriage
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Acidbath: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

The Glo staff who committed suícide last month out of frustration of living a "manless" life could stay without a man hence the suicide right?

You did not read the story well. It had nothing to do with a man so shut up.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by ITAMINI: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
My brother rest for this thing called marriage because is not what I use to hear, they do said that he who finds a wife find a good thing but is so nowadays.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

You did not read the story well. It had nothing to do with a man so shut up.

See this troll following me from thread to thread...are you gay that you are stalking me up and down?

Please gerrout!!
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Acidbath: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009 slave 419:

See this troll following me from thread to thread...are you gay that you are stalking me up and down?

Please gerrout!!

I am watching you on this forum. Always spilling trash. Nothing reasonable.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

I am watching my useless father in the bathroom másturbating.
My who.re mother is always spilling trash. Nothing reasonable.

You say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.