Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) (57830 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by phemy36(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
But I don't know what the men of today are turning to honestly. All jokes apart. This one is celebrating a divorce? Openly like this and on social media? Does he have family members? Kids? Is this how morally bankrupt we've become that a man is celebrating a divorce of all things in the whole world? Is this how much our values have eroded?
Publicly telling people with all his mouth that he failed as a LEADER and as an HEAD!

Because that is exactly what this is... there cannot be two captains in a ship, so I am 100% sure that he alone stirred that marriage to wreck! Women are born to be submissive, and have been brought up to be so, to follow a man's lead... a true man with the right frame anyway, so this one should just go and hang his head in shame for his lack of frame. Spits.

Shai. I have never see this level of manipulation in all my life. Women are born to be submissive indeed. Continue deceiving the gullible one.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
But I don't know what the men of today are turning to honestly. All jokes apart. This one is celebrating a divorce? Openly like this and on social media? Does he have family members? Kids? Is this how morally bankrupt we've become that a man is celebrating a divorce of all things in the whole world? Is this how much our values have eroded?
Publicly telling people with all his mouth that he failed as a LEADER and as an HEAD!

Because that is exactly what this is... there cannot be two captains in a ship, so I am 100% sure that he alone stirred that marriage to wreck! Women are born to be submissive, and have been brought up to be so, to follow a man's lead... a true man with the right frame anyway, so this one should just go and hang his head in shame for his lack of frame. Spits.

So what should a Captain do to a mutinous first mate? Execution?
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jman06:
Hafar Poco? Your sig dey always make me LOL every time I read am

Why e dey make you laugh? No be title wey you follow give me?
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
phemy36:
Shai. I have never see this level of manipulation in all my life. Women are born to be submissive indeed. Continue deceiving the gullible one.

grin Wow. No be watin una don dey preach since 1992 be that? Woman submit; man lead. So it is manipulation for me to admit that now? LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Pastorsmile: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
What a heavenly feelings!
Nothing like it.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Boldtrust(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Women born to be submissive? That might be the ideal scenario(which is debatable). The realality is, there are too many daughters of jezebel all over the place nowadays. This man seems to have just been freed from one of them. So this whole writeup is just a total gender crap... There are bad men, so also there are bad women. Trust me, there are women you (even as a woman) can't befriend. So, if anyone is celebrating divorce, being it a man or a woman, leave them alone...you have no idea what he's been through.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Shimishingshong: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Please don't interfere because you don't know what happened, see your mouth, how are you "100% sure" that he alone wrecked the marriage? do you know the wife? Women will just be acting like they and their kind can never be wrong. As for me I don't have anything to say because the OP didn't clarify the post so I will just leave it like that, but I can see that some people have already started what they are known for: "Speaking so confidently on another person's matter like they were there when it happened. "
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by bonnyhope: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairafame:
See the viral picture of man that celebrates large after divorcing his wife.

Some people wish this

But the fear of what society will say make them to stay put
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Austincomputers: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoizie7:

You are only consoling yourself with that statement.
Consolation or Not.

You know she’s right.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by BigYash: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigga is finally out of prison. Congratulations to him..
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Boldtrust:
So, if anyone is celebrating divorce, being it a man or a woman, leave them alone...you have no idea what he's been through.

Beautiful. Save this post somewhere in the files or Notepad on your phone...for whenever a woman comes out to celebrate her divorce and men are there calling her unprintable names. Be sure to knock some sense into their heads.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Ikiriye(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You don't have an idea what he has gone through and who told you women are born to be submissive,does that include gold diggers

How could you say that.Do you know what he has gone through in the hands of a Jezebel called a wife.Don't speak what you don't know.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by moklo: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Rexymania:
Marriage wey two people start with laughter and happiness, duh turn divorce o lol. God help us
Marriage started with deceitful happiness
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Okobola146: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Freedom at last from jezebel

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by SamOchuko: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairafame:
See the viral picture of man that celebrates large after divorcing his wife.

This one you day celebrate like this so, it’s as if you’ve been going through hell, congratulations man, enjoy your freedom.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dre Day, everybody is celebrating
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nothing to celebrate , men can't stay in their homes without women.

After celebrating freedom, 2 weeks after now he will start wooing another woman.

That's if he's not celebrating this with a woman in the background.

The Glo staff who committed suícide last month out of frustration of living a "manless" life could stay without a man hence the suicide right?
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nothing to celebrate , men can't stay in their homes without women.

After celebrating freedom, 2 weeks after now he will start wooing another woman.

That's if he's not celebrating this with a woman in the background.

Abeg no dey generalize, I never enjoy the company of any woman undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Enjoy your freedom man.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by edosignature(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Only those who have been in a toxic relationship will understand.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na u sabi
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by bmdmix15: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
meobizy:
Old story.
well its new to me
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by swissgoldenpro2: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is Old
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Frame ko portrait ni undecided
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by begge: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na so o, its better you remain single than to marry a wrongful wife
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thank God i didn't add marriage to my shopping list grin

Just want to smell what the rock is cooking

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
rickpat:
Lol...na wa

well,only you know wetin you see for that marriage...

good luck
wetin he go see?the major cause of divorce in Western countries is infidelity,any small infraction will trigger divorce,unlike in Africa were there is nothing like cheating for the average male because we traditionally have the right to marry multiple wives,have multiple cocumbines and mistresses including sidechicks,now tell me how can such man cheat again.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Excallibur(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
vastolord4:
Was she that terrible?
that's dr Dre na, the woman searved him the divorce papers at his mother's funeral
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Ppp1p: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by phemy36(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin Wow. No be watin una don dey preach since 1992 be that? Woman submit; man lead. So it is manipulation for me to admit that now? LMAO.

The question is are they submissive
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dreeeee awwww marry somebody who will help you build your dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.