Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) (57832 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Acidbath: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

You say? Yes my mama na ashawo and my papa na f@ggot

F00l grin
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

My idiótic father is a big F00l and my Asháwó móther who gave bath to me is a níncompoopgrin

Wow!! grin grin
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Acidbath: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

Wow!! I love when different men come over to spill ©um in my ash@wo mum's rotten kitten grin grin f@gg0t dad will be do proud we can feed
Ode

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Dynast(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
But I don't know what the men of today are turning to honestly. All jokes apart. This one is celebrating a divorce? Openly like this and on social media? Does he have family members? Kids? Is this how morally bankrupt we've become that a man is celebrating a divorce of all things in the whole world? Is this how much our values have eroded?
Publicly telling people with all his mouth that he failed as a LEADER and as an HEAD!

Because that is exactly what this is... there cannot be two captains in a ship, so I am 100% sure that he alone stirred that marriage to wreck! Women are born to be submissive, and have been brought up to be so, to follow a man's lead... a true man with the right frame anyway, so this one should just go and hang his head in shame for his lack of frame. Spits.

All I can see is that you are well brought up and from a home. Some girls make a man miserable, dont mention submission to their hearing. they slap husband3 first and do all possible to make the man impoverished
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

I Acidbath is a complete Ode just like every member of my re.tarded family.

grin grin
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Acidbath: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:
I come from a family of 0$u.

We are all cursed

grin grin

Rip in advance cheesy
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dynast:
All I can see is that you are well brought up and from a home. Some girls make a man miserable, dont mention submission to their hearing. they slap husband3 first and do all possible to make the man impoverished

So will you marry me?

phemy36:
The question is are they submissive

That's besides the point. A real man commands submission, respect and admiration from a/his woman no matter what or who she is.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairafame:
See the viral picture of man that celebrates large after divorcing his wife.

Who cares? What a fool!
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

My bástard mother should Rip in advance and when I mean Rip, I mean she shout Rot in Pieces because she is a démented woman from the descendants of monkeys embarassed embarassed

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Acidbath: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

I want to be a goat r@pist since I was dumped by my girlfriend b4 she left for South Africa
undecided undecided undecided

Mumu.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

My Asháwó móther is a Mumu.

grin
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Acidbath: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

My ash@wo mother feeds me. She must continue the trade till death. embarassed

grin

F00l grin
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

MY Asháwó móther is a F00l grin
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Acidbath: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

My ash@wo mama was banished from Biafra land

So? undecided grin

prince3009:
A professional who is proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator is urgently needed for a contract job.

Previous projects which you have handled may be needed for clarifications.

Interested? Pls PM me or call or add me on Whatsapp

Scammer!!!!
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nothing to celebrate , men can't stay in their homes without women.

After celebrating freedom, 2 weeks after now he will start wooing another woman.

That's if he's not celebrating this with a woman in the background.

if it was a woman doing this una 4 nor talk ohhhh,una 4 shout girl power ahahaha
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
But I don't know what the men of today are turning to honestly. All jokes apart. This one is celebrating a divorce? Openly like this and on social media? Does he have family members? Kids? Is this how morally bankrupt we've become that a man is celebrating a divorce of all things in the whole world? Is this how much our values have eroded?
Publicly telling people with all his mouth that he failed as a LEADER and as an HEAD!

Because that is exactly what this is... there cannot be two captains in a ship, so I am 100% sure that he alone stirred that marriage to wreck! Women are born to be submissive, and have been brought up to be so, to follow a man's lead... a true man with the right frame anyway, so this one should just go and hang his head in shame for his lack of frame. Spits.
he who wears the shoes knows where it hurt, it could be a woman celebrating like this we have seen it B4, so if for him divorce is seen as liberation happy days for him. If its freedom for him happy days for him too, we should not Judge!
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin Wow. No be watin una don dey preach since 1992 be that? Woman submit; man lead. So it is manipulation for me to admit that now? LMAO.

Story
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by godofuck231: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Poor man he survived concentration camp
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by dodgelord: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairafame:
old newsssss
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by MakyavelitheDon(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairafame:

So nobody could recognize that guy as Dr Dre?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:
If na woman, we for say she is bitter and about returning to the streets, but bless heavens he is a man…

So I’ll say “na him know wetin the daughter of Jezebel been do am. Congrats!”
Your signature is hypnotic
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Maliqcious: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Werey people that’s Dr Dre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Exceed15: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Freedom at last from evil woman
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good for him.. welcome to d single party grin it can b lonely sometimes but u b fine grin
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by bepositive11: 4:01am On Jul 20, 2022
All those people who have been in toxic relationships blame the other partner for being toxic. They won't look and themselves and see their own toxicity.

Cypress042:
Some divorce these day is like coming back from the days work, then you remove your tie, shoe, stockings and lastly your suite. You can only imagine the freedom and free air cheesy

Only those who have been in a toxic relationship would understand cool
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by ThatsONYI: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2022
nairafame:

shocked

Old news..

"And Dr. Dre said?.. nothing you idiots! Dr. Dre's dead, he's locked up in my basement" cheesy
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by ThatsONYI: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2022
MakyavelitheDon:

So nobody could recognize that guy as Dr Dre?

shocked

Honestly, I was shocked. That's even old news, I think last year.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by phemy36(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So will you marry me?

That's besides the point. A real man commands submission, respect and admiration from a/his woman no matter what or who she is.

Oh now I understand your type of submission bye
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2022
phemy36:
Oh now I understand your type of submission bye

Bye bye too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by neonly: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Antimarraige:
Marraige na scam created by our founding fathers. Humans were never engineered to marry each other

I disagree marriage was designed to be enjoyed Eg consider the dove birds
Is just dat know women have introduced feminist into marriage there are still some well trained girls out der d percentage is just very low
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by naija4life247: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
Nothing to celebrate , men can't stay in their homes without women.

After celebrating freedom, 2 weeks after now he will start wooing another woman.

That's if he's not celebrating this with a woman in the background.

There are millions of Oloshos for him to Bleep without marrying any.
Re: Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) by Sheandi: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Antimarraige:
Marraige na scam created by our founding fathers. Humans were never engineered to marry each other

Incorrect
Incorrect
Incorrect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.