Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books (60749 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by kernniejay(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Why nobody is holding Nigeria's illiterate president accountable still baffles me.
In a sane country, he would have been impeached
The people that are supposed to impeach him didnt have education too.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Gbogbowa: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2022
And somebody tells me the north will not vote for Obi,poverty is everywhere in the north and they hate APC like shit except APC party members ,remember all those northerners that was giving life imprisonment for homosexual all of them can't appeal simply because they are poor

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by IamANigerianMan: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
See what the government has reduced the education sector to

What's the hope of the common man?

Dr. Othman Abubakar of English Department University of Maiduguri wrote this on his timeline ����

With the destruction of university education in Nigeria today, and the starving of university lecturers by the insensitive APC government, I no longer need these books. Those that still believe that education in Nigeria is important, please come to my office at the address below and buy these books at your own price l am available in the office from 9am to 5pm daily including weekends.

Access Address :
Department of English and literary studies
University of Maiduguri.

Sign. Dr Abubakar Othman
It is your brother carry your cross, the same you are going to vote for your FULANI brother from DUBAI emirate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by murphyg: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2022
boko haram 2.0
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Dr. Othman Abubakar of English Department University of Maiduguri wrote this on his timeline ����

With the destruction of university education in Nigeria today, and the starving of university lecturers by the insensitive APC government, I no longer need these books. Those that still believe that education in Nigeria is important, please come to my office at the address below and buy these books at your own price l am available in the office from 9am to 5pm daily including weekends.

Access Address :
University of Maiduguri.

Sign. Dr Abubakar Othman
He will loose his job.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Omoslim26: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2022
May nothing like apc ever happen to Us again.
The Children they have refused to go back to school for months now will be their undoing.
Chai Apc really show Nija shege oo.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Carlyscales: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2022
seunjungle1:
Can't he travel abroad for a better life...people that are not even earning reach him dey travel base on education perspective...
Why selling books dokito?
Its possible he's selling to raise money and jaapa.

There he wouldn't need most of the outdated books and he can access e- library for free

But it's disheartening indeed.

Most good lecturers and doctors are leaving the country in droves angry
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Mayohl: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Why nobody is holding Nigeria's illiterate president accountable still baffles me.

Who wants to impeach someone that controls every sector in d country including d so called judiciary that suppose to be independent
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by richardokubo(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2022
And some gullible fools are still playing politics with their unborn children future . Apc still able to gather more than 300 votes in Osun governor ship election are we normal in this country is this what poverty this evil power as reduce us to . Buhari can stll open is mouth and say Nigeria is better off now than 2014 what kind of people are we .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Sircarma99: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2022
This is the true APC fresh air Nigerians were looking for and most Nigerians are still asking for a new page of another APC fresh air.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by fatherjesse(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Othman,Abubakar was my lecturer back
, he served as a commissioner in Adamawa sometime back, I wouldn't if the party was PDP or another party then.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Splitmind: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2022
We are finally freeing the north from the scourge of western education
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by nighthawk1: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

That's even an understatement

Imagine a whole PhD holder saying education is no longer important

The system has failed him and so many others

We're in a deep mess

It's so sad. I recall back then our 5 year course became 8 years due to ASUU/NLC strikes. Despite organizations been aware of this fact they still insist fresh graduates must be under 26 years before been shortlisted for employment.

You also have to factor in time lost writing JAMB or waiting on your batch for NYSC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2022
I watched Game Of Thrones and there I learnt that knowledge is not power rather Power is Power. Now I can confirm it here, if knowledge is power this lecturer will not be here auctioning his books but would use the knowledge to change at least his own situation for better if not his state or the entire nation. On my score sheet, Buhari government got 12/100.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Akharmony: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Frustration at it peak. And somewhr abroad some Public servants, politicians, civil servant alongside with there childern are getting various degrees at different colleges/ Universities abroad. .Even corruption didnt spare our educational system it devoured it and reduced it to nothing. .

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by iwaeda: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Access Address :
University of Maiduguri.

Sign. Dr Abubakar Othman
APC came to see, maim, steal, destroy and kill grin grin grin angry angry grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Adagunduro: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Tomorrow the man is in Europe. We continue to cry of brain-drain.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Okobola146: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

That's even an understatement

Imagine a whole PhD holder saying education is no longer important

The system has failed him and so many others

We're in a deep mess
Buhari no send o. He doesn't care about us
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Abujaexpress: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, he's frustrated and pained.

But discouraging nigerians from going to school isn't right.

Education is very important, whether you use the certificate to work or not

This ASUU strike every now and then is totally unacceptable.

The stakeholders in our education sector should do the needful and find a lasting solution to the problem bedeviling the system.
He didn't say education is not important. He said education, i.e. schooling in Nigeria is no longer important
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Tomilola360: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Clout chasers. So people should storm your office before they know what books are available to be bought. You for just list dem out na
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Johnjanrt: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2022
cheesy
Baba is starving.
Let me quickly reach out to my course mates who are doing well to contribute to our former lecturer.
One of the controversial lecturers you might come to meet. For the records, I remain a Unimaid alumni is why I am Made.
Plus he was die-hard APC supporter Wondering what has changed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by erai30(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2022
I'm sure some of these university students will still be campaigning for this insane government, with the education sector dead and lecturers giving up on the system. May GOD rescue us from the hands of these wicked politicians plummeting our country. VOTE WISELY, LET'S TAKE BACK OUR FUTURE COME 2023.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by symbianDON(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2022
how will they value education, when all our leaders and politicians have either lost their certificates or don't even have the certificates in the first place?
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Ishilove: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2022
This man wrote this from a place of deep anger and frustration.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by backnbeta(f): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Johnjanrt:
cheesy
Baba is starving.
Let me quickly reach out to my course mates who are doing well to contribute to our former lecturer.
Baba is not starving...he is just frustrated!

BTW, My books are also available... I'm getting more serious with my side hustle undecided

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Dogi1(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2022
The professor is in pain, oh what a country, indeed there was a country called Nigeria.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by AfonjaConehead: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Jonathan did everything he could for them but they were hellbent on teaming with the very same party they call insensitive today to give him a bad name and kick GEJ out!!!!!!!
See life.

Today same APC is coming again and this time with another insensitive evil combo and still some hopeless Nigerians suffering forever from Stockholm's syndrome are drumming their support!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by emonis88: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Cus it is his party that is in govt. APC is the worst thing that has happened to this country, anyone who feels other wise should prove it.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by 9ty4our: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2022
You should have thought about this before voting in a boko haram spokesperson to be your President. Enjoy the next level you voted for..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Access Address :
University of Maiduguri.

Sign. Dr Abubakar Othman
Assu are killing education system for sake of their selfish interest .
Not for the sake the student and improvement of the education
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, he's frustrated and pained.

But discouraging nigerians from going to school isn't right.

Education is very important, whether you use the certificate to work or not

This ASUU strike every now and then is totally unacceptable.

The stakeholders in our education sector should do the needful and find a lasting solution to the problem bedeviling the system.
When your pain reached a section that's unbearable, you can say anything. What do you recommend for the person that caused the pain? Will you pretend it doesn't hurt?
This APC govt need to be thought one lesson. The lesson of toying with the youths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.