Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books (60740 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

That's even an understatement

Imagine a whole PhD holder saying education is no longer important

The system has failed him and so many others

We're in a deep mess

But he is also part of the system. I don't know his temperament, but many university lecturers always feel entitled and look down on students they are supposed to help. I once told a lecturer that I didn't want my school fees to waste and he asked me how much is the school fees that I am saying that I don't want it to waste
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
PMATH:
Elections will come and he go still proudly vote based on sentiments..

We never see anything yet

You guys can't just do without taking swipe at people. What do you know about him to have warrant this attack? I guess because he is a northerner, whereas only my Obi's people know better grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by fishnburger: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please say it again!
very deep mess!
BOOKWORMLUX:

That's even an understatement

Imagine a whole PhD holder saying education is no longer important

The system has failed him and so many others

We're in a deep mess
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Acidbath: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
So many books...no single invention.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Johnjanrt:

What level?
All the best though.
Ensure to be Made before leaving Unimaid.
200 level
Thank you for that advice

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by sageb: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ishilove:
This man wrote this from a place of deep anger and frustration.

No Joy but "cheer up Brother".
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by OutOnBail(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
APC (Agbado Plus Cassava)
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Wwwq: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Really
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by swissgoldenpro2: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Okay good for him
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

This lecturer is a staunch APC supporter, just like many other lecturers. They join hands and elect useless leaders then turn around and start crying while demanding for this and that.
He's frustrated now that hunger has set in.

Yes oo

Used and dumped
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by godliman: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Most likely One regretting "change champion"
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Fantazy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
EDUCATION is very important, but SCHOOLING in Nigeria is a mess!

The earlier we we can differentiate between education and schooling (in Nigeria), the better it will be for us
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by HRMK: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
AN EXPENSIVE JOKE THOUGH!I RATHER SUGGEST YOU RELOCATE LIKE MOST OF YOUR COLLEAGUES!!
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by backnbeta(f): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Johnjanrt:
Introduce me to the side hustle too. Unemployment harsh.
Are you a researcher/academic?
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Johnjanrt: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=backnbeta post=114894194]
Are you a researcher/academic?[/quote
Both
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by backnbeta(f): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Johnjanrt:
Both
Good. Just get close to any of your senior colleagues in your faculty...many of them are consulting for local and international NGOs! You'll be good if you can use any of the softwares to analyze qualitative data and if you are good with data collection. You can also use this period to publish papers.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by God1000(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
lexy2014:

That's not all. The lecturer is low on cash. Selling those books will greatly improve his cash liquidity.
this protracted strike has affected them a lot
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Johnjanrt: 5:42am On Jul 20, 2022
backnbeta:

Good. Just get close to any of your senior colleagues in your faculty...many of them are consulting for local and international NGOs! You'll be good if you can use any of the softwares to analyze qualitative data and if you are good with data collection. You can also use this period to publish papers.
Alright
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Fahdiga(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
this protracted strike has affected them a lot
Bro good morning. I'm the one that sent you that.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by God1000(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
Bro good morning. I'm the one that sent you that.
Good morning man, how are you doing
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Fahdiga(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
Good morning man, how are you doing
I'm fine boss.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by God1000(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
I'm fine boss. Just that my boy is seriously sick.
I'm very sorry about that.

What happened to him, wishing him a speedy recovery
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Fahdiga(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
I'm very sorry about that.

What happened to him, wishing him a speedy recovery
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by God1000(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
High fever coupled with fast breathing. He doesn't sleep at night.
He will be fine bro, I hope he's responding well to medications
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Fahdiga(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
He will be fine bro, I hope he's responding well to medications
Yeah.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by God1000(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
I bought some drugs from chemist but he isn't responding well to them and was advised to take him to the hospital for proper assessment.
His temperature should be checked as well.

He will be fine
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Fahdiga(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
His temperature should be checked as well.

He will be fine
Alright bro. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by God1000(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
Alright bro. thanks
you are welcome bro, enjoy your day
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Fahdiga(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2022
God1000:
you are welcome bro, enjoy your day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.