Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books (60735 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

They are always supporting blindly even when they themselves are suffering from the effect of bad governance

He probably was among those who preferred newspaper to certificate in 2015, who knows?
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Rexymania(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Lol lecturer duh tire grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Debangis20(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2022
sad إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Poleski: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2022
This is what happens when you vote for an illiterate, incompetent, nepotic, tribal bigot to be president. Buhari is an astronomical failure. No wonder a Scottish university used him as a good example of a bad leader. He has made Nigeria the laughing stock of the world.

The APC and PDP have done so much damage to this country that it will take decades to repair. Anyone who still votes for any of these corrupt parties is absolutely lunatic.

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Soso990240(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, he's frustrated and pained.

But discouraging nigerians from going to school isn't right.

Education is very important, whether you use the certificate to work or not

This ASUU strike every now and then is totally unacceptable.

The stakeholders in our education sector should do the needful and find a lasting solution to the problem bedeviling the system.
Una like to de find fault every time. He said those that still believe should come for the books, he personally does not have that believe again.. respect his opinion man.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Okemmuo(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2022
But some people will still support the government and the party oooo grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by God1000(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

When your pain reached a section that's unbearable, you can say anything. What do you recommend for the person that caused the pain? Will you pretend it doesn't hurt?
This APC govt need to be thought one lesson. The lesson of toying with the youths
I understand the despair, we are voting APC out next year, enough is enough
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by aviara: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
School is not scam but bad governance is making it appear so.

This is why every responsible and patriotic citizen of this country should put aside primordial sentiments of religion and ethnicity to kick out this evil party called APC
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Nwaide01: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari: Buhari: Buhari, how many times did i call you your case with Nigeria will be in heaven.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by nesphil(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Don't be surprised that some of Nigeria's University students who have been on strike since last year are still supporting the APC and this FAILED Buhari's government...
FOOOOOLS will never learn.
Sai Baba = YES to FAILURE!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by MrHighSea: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Education is not until you attain a B.Sc status.

if taken serious, a 2-year diploma course is enough Education.

BTW, most of our Pastors and Leaders don't even have that.

Still, Universities must be open for everyone to choose their path.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by NairaMaster1(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:

The stakeholders in our education sector should do the needful and find a lasting solution to the problem bedeviling the system.

He voted Buhari twice so he should stop lamenting. If not for religion and sentiments while should a professor of English vote Buhari

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by NairaMaster1(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

That's even an understatement

Imagine a whole PhD holder saying education is no longer important

The system has failed him and so many others

We're in a deep mess

He failed himself by voting Buhari twice
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Amayabor1: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2022
You expected the Educational sector to grow under a President who hired more than 10 Senior advocates of Nigeria (SANs) to defend him in court on whether he has a school certificate or not?

The funny thing is that everything under PMB is on auto -pilot.

Under GEJ when ASUU goes on strike, former President GEJ will sometimes lead negotiations with ASUU. But PMB doesn't care. His own is just to travel, come back. He doesn't even talk to Nigerians. I remember it took the outcry of almost every body in this country before he granted his first presidential interview. He has a lackadaisical attitude to security, education, health etc and even to affairs of his own political party. But when it comes to matters that concerns Fulani, Islam, he will become very active.

The worst human being on Earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by DMCY: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:

I will say blame him not, blame the Government for failing to provide the most basic of all basic right we even have in this country.

Pardon my English if in anyway I threw blunders up there, it’s a result of a failed education system I also went through.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by EDhims(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:

Educate is no longer a requisite to earning a good life. Yes it is good to educated but it doesn't put food on the table. A graduate in Nigeria finds it difficult to do unskill jobs here that fetches uneducated youths money because they feel they are enlightened but when they manage to travel out, they justle for least job they find. Go school but nor turn mumu that's my advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2022
and some bastard sons of rabid dog want to vote this party again.

thunder scatter the corrupt bastard Tinubu.
he's a criminal vagabond.
and may those who support him perish and may their generation never know peace because Tinubu is of the demon and al shaytan.

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by almarthins(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Kdon2:

Buhari no go through university now, so how do you expect him to understand what's done there talk more of appreciating it.

And ngige that tasted university, what is he doing about ASUU strike ?

The man was just playing hide and seek with ASUU
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Education will continue to loose value as it becomes easily available to many.

What matters is putting your education to good use. University is a mini society and they are the source of today's leaders that has relegated education to the background.

What they 'sortingly' churn out is what is consuming them today. And it will continue to get worse.

But let them know it today that we are in era of free and unhindered information. How you use your acquired knowledge is what matters and not how many degrees you have.

If all who claim to be graduates in this country put their knowledge to good use, why won't this nation move forward.
After all a graduate is supposed to know it all.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by adiori0303: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2022
I dont get the logic of this hassle about IPPIS.
The main reason why the lecturers do not want it is because they can not work in other universities.
as whats obtained in both federal and state government,once ure on government payroll,u can not work in any other establishment.
So why the fuss
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Berankis: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2022
SmellyNyash:
APC and their stewpid supporter's will never know peace in their life.

May life treat them the way APC are treating Nigerians. So sad
We are always pushing blames and cursing. Do we as individuals ever sit down to evaluate our dispositions, our responsibilities to the growth of the country and to one another?
I have concluded in my mind that most Nigerians are badly behaved people (in their respective places) who turn around expecting a miracle and a great country they will never have, except they work for it.
We will all work for it hence we all die and will never have it.
Go and check the developed countries... they laboured and re still labouring for their development.
A lot of challenges i.e ethnic & religious diversity currently bedevil this country, staunt our growth as a people resulting to lack of trust for one another and unpatriotism to the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Lightorder: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Kdon2:

Buhari no go through university now, so how do you expect him to understand what's done there talk more of appreciating it.
did Ngige go through the university?
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by nasirujj(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
So you didn't see students to sell your textbooks ba. Don't worry ASUU will soon call off strike you will continue selling your textbooks as usual
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Elidrisy20: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Carry your books for head,go sell am for Monday market
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by citadels(f): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
The money they use in feeding school children I was wondering the other day is it not better being used to pay the educators so they can give their best. Yorubas killer this country. God will definitely judge them.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Kdon2:

To the bolded, So tell me how will Buhari pay attention to them when EDUCATION isn't a priority for him.

so who is more or less foolish; ASUU or FG?

Mr Learned
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by livinbygrace: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2022
He is saying nothing but the truth.Going to higher institution in Nigeria these days has rendered many destinies useless.
I repeat,if you are not from a rich or influential family,no need of going to any higher institutions in Nigeria.
Once you finish your secondary school,just go learn any skill,handwork,trade or business and when you are well established/independent,go back to school and continue education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by JJuanMiguel: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Good decision, now you can submit your CV for jobs of 2 million naira per month instead of hiding under ASUU.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by livinbygrace: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2022
SmellyNyash:
APC and their stewpid supporter's will never know peace in their life.

May life treat them the way APC are treating Nigerians. So sad

This is not a matter of Apc ,it’s been like this since the inception of iBB 1985 till date.
The system is corrupt and that’s why the education and every other sectors are crumbling.
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Johnjanrt:
cheesy
Baba is starving.
Let me quickly reach out to my course mates who are doing well to contribute to our former lecturer.
One of the controversial lecturers you might come to meet. For the records, I remain a Unimaid alumni is why I am Made.
Plus he was die-hard APC supporter Wondering what has changed.
Wow

I hope you do so

I'm a student there

I don't know him though since I'm a science student
Re: ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books by citadels(f): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2022
My cousin who read nursing in university of sokoto and midwifery same school managed private hospital work for years then was on contract with bayero uni. Teaching hospital for years just got a job in a hospital in Norwich �� last year she said to me she is not coming back to Nigeria �� forever and she is doing fine.

We did video call yesterday and my sister is so fresh and light who when she was in Nigeria was very skinny and dark like core northerner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New General Maths SSS1-3. Step By Step Solutions To All Exercises. 1st Time Ever / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.