Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) (30878 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Fairview1: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022

I love Benue state

4 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by JAMO84: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
R
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peter Obi CRIMES. HBD all the same to the mass murderer and financial criminal.

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Fairview1: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Makes sense alot.

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by sweetonugbu: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Ara21(f): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peter Obi Rock

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Fairview1: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
hahaha
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by malali: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
POLITICAL CLOWNS

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Love everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Allisgud: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
No be small love o. Peter Obi is the most loved politician in Nigeria right now.
in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by penearth(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to our Devine mandate

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Bluev: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
In my whole life, have never seen the masses showing this kind of love to any Nigerian politician. And some folks are still saying he has no structure, tell me which structure fit pass this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Slynation(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
No matter how they try, they just keep promoting the man of the people...!! Obi keeps proving to them no publicity is a bad one!! By the time campaign starts, Obi doesn't even need to step outside, the masses will do it on his behalf...!! grin

I'm still wondering what and what APC wants to campaign with...!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by SmartPolician: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician that speaks and people cry. This man carries grace with him.

Happy birthday to him!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by franchasofficia: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peter Obi cannot afford to fail. He must work once he wins. We the illustrious sons and daughters of Igbo land will hold him accountable and ensure he works for the progress of all Nigerians.

If he dares to do nonsense after winning, we will confront him squarely until he resigns.

In fact Peter Obi cannot even dare it with all these love from Nigerians cry

Let me give Nigerians a secret, Peter Obi wants to leave a generational legacy in Nigeria and in Africa by being the first black leader to lift the most populated black nation Nigeria out of misery and decades of ruins.

Peter Obi wants to be remembered in Nigeria as Lin Kuan Hu is remembered in Singapore as the man that transformed Singapore.

He told us that if it was for money or fanfare or fame, that he wouldn't be contesting, that he had a divine push to do what he intends to do and that he has left everything to the maker of heaven and earth to decide if the mission He sent him would work or not. That he believes if it is truly divine, that his emergence will become a reality and that if its not, that he would not emerge.

I promise all Nigerians once again that Peter Obi will not fail your mandate, give him a trial and watch out.

Turning the tides of Nigeria around to become one of the best countries where government works is possible, believe me, it is not too difficult a task like previous leaders have made it look, believe me brothers and sisters, Peter Obi must deliver this nation from the hands of demons holding Nigeria down for the benefit of few Nigerians alone while millions of Nigerians cry and suffer perpetually.

Nigerians, especially youths are migrating to all nations of the world, scattered all over the world even when they don't truly desire this, all because of failed leaders and failed Nigerian system that favour only the wicked and the crooked!

Things must change in 2023.

Vote with your conscience. Don't quit your party, remain in your party but please vote Peter Obi on that date as a test. Do this just to test all these noise about Peter Obi and watch out. Your children born and unborn will bless the day you were born a Nigeria if you can do this for them.

If other candidates offer you money or gift or favour please take it but vote with your conscience. Vote Peter Obi.

God bless you all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by NigeriaB(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Johnson225:

True love indeed. PO obviously is the people's choice. I hope dirty politics doesn't ruin his chance...

Meanwhile, Luxury Valentino available for sale. Fully boxed.

Watssap: 07065417708

Limited stock left

How much?
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
post=114891128:
Community set to hold birthday party for Mr Peter Obi.

They reportedly contributed N1m of their personal funds to organise this.

I will not mention the village make Una no go rush their foods.

Tip: It's in the North Central.

Happy birthday man of the people.
It's like the party is just about to start..
Keep it up team.
Drop more pictures when the place is filled with people
SHOW THE LOVE.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Tochi3(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Slynation:
, Obi doesn't even need to step outside, the masses will do it on his behalf shocked...!! grin
Loud am so dat the deaf go hear cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
The one for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by FatherOfJesus: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
See eh, I am 100% sure that Peter obi will not allow anyone steal shishi as a president.

He has what it takes to repair our economic woes. Financial prudence is not only what he says, it's in his DNA

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by FatherOfJesus: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi CRIMES. HBD all the same to the mass murderer and financial criminal.
story

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Shawl001(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is a good thing.
When the people love you, you're loved.

PO 2023

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by 007Marvel(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Word's of a Norther like you shit head. I mean you, You aboki way dey read this comment right now! Na u I dey talk to Malam BOKO and the others! Shit head Umaru,Abubakar and co! cheesy cheesy : grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If it is Tinubu it is real if it is obi it is story

Its called hypocrisy. Peruse again:

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
See? That's what I call love, he who God has blessed no human or animal (bat) can curse.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
post=114891128:
I support giringory obi because he is ibo. I know I am a hypocrite but I know no other way to exist.

We know. No be you be dis?

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

We know. No be you be dis?
Otondo I'm not on Twitter, see your criminal leader, his losing will start from Lagos grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
post=114893397:

Yes, it is me. I am a hypocrite and I support giringori obi because he is ibo like me.

It's time for you to be BATIFIED and deliver yourself from tribalism and hatred.

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by MadamOk(f): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday to PO the man wey Sabi

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by wasi9ice: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigerians should look beyond Religion and ethnicity and vote the right candidate this time .
Peter Obi is the right choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by mhizbel(f): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Its called hypocrisy. Peruse again:

So much hatred coming from someone who just registered today. It's amazing how you've spent over one hour already on Obi's matter.

Your tactics is quite stale try something new. You no get new pictures to post abi na only these ones you get.

Obi/Datti 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor / Osun Rerun: Thugs Beating Man Out Of Polling Center At Osogbo LG, Ward 5 Unit 17 / Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.