Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) (30903 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Ivimmanuel: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
NnamdiN:
Sweetest part is no one is expecting anything from PO. Just go there and serve the people, is that too much to ask?
in all honesty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by naikeboy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
See love ooo... Other politicians will be so jealous ooo. E choke them
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
cool Happy Birthday to the mass murderer and notorious financial criminal Peter Giringory Obi.

TRY HARDER! SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT. YOUR WAILING JUST STARTED.
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by edosignature(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
On election day all these OBI online rebels will be found wanting as usual.

Atiku Abubakar for president come 2023.
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Babalola0920: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
READ THE ENGLISH WELL..
“....SET TO HOLD..”
THE STAGE IS SET...
THE PARTY IS YET TO BEGIN.
READ TO UNDERSTAND MY BROTHER..

SOCIAL MEDIA STAGING/PROPAGANDA
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Babalola0920:

SOCIAL MEDIA STAGING/PROPAGANDA
Whatever you think..
But here is the real social media staging here..
https://www.facebook.com/100082917774521/posts/115697964537462

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
omenka:
This has got to be the stupidest thread ever created in the history of this forum.

Seun, what hopeless nonsense is this? Someone creates a thread with no source, calls it "Benue community", then goes on to even say he won't mention the name of the said community, and the thread makes fp!!

What if the stupid pictures were from one village in Aba? What if they're from a village in Zamfara?

Why not provide the FB link let's confirm just like everyone else does here?

Mynd44, what exactly was the basis of moving this shitty thread to the fp?
My Brother..
Are you still interested in knowing what part of Benue Where this party took place??
YOU CAN GO AND VERIFY
It took place at the IDP Camp in Benue State.
It didn't happen in one Village in Aba,, or one Village in Zamfara.
View the video below and see more.

https://www.facebook.com/100082917774521/posts/115697964537462
After verifying by going there in person to confirm,, please come back to this very thread and apologise for trying to pour dangerous poison on the supposed good deeds of some well-meaning Nigerian Youths, Just because you are having some biased political interests and taking-sides

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Vallyview: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Finally i have joined peter obi's movement,may our labour never be in vain... What are u waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by olamike02: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Peter Obi can't win a single state in the coming election. Please know this for your sanity.
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by GGirll: 1:56am On Jul 20, 2022
donprinyo:
Better product is so easy to market. Try market BAT and you will understand.

Portable is still regretting n crying for his life lolz

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by GGirll: 2:02am On Jul 20, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
cool Happy Birthday to the mass murderer and notorious financial criminal Peter Giringory Obi.

No matter what you dig out propagandist, you cannot compare your drug lord with Obi in all ramifications neither can your drug lord be loved without spending like Obi home n abroad, good name is better than riches, I don't know Obi but I'm fully OBidient no amount of smear, tribalism, hatred and envy from you urchins n agberos can deter the sane Nigerians who work tirelessly for their pay other than the lazy fools, who parasites on other people's labour n still have d effrontery to tell them that they shall labour n die. Only lazy fools that eats crumbs from d corrupt politicians are angry of Obi's popularity.

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by ramah51045: 3:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Gjg

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:16am On Jul 20, 2022
/
Win or lose, the high BP the show of love is giving to Tinubu/APC and Atiku/PDP is enough.

Imagine spending billions on sycophants and your opponent is getting everything for free.

The 180 degrees done by Portable on APC/Tinubu in Osun is a teachable life lesson. It couldn't get any clearer that people are only after Tinubu's pocket. Who can he trust?

/

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:25am On Jul 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
How did the party go?
Please drop more photos.
And you can now drop the exact location where it took place..
Let us go and verify.
Watch the video through this link

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by osidion2020(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2022
���� This man I swear you are a clown, just see me laughing out loud. It's the escobat for me
Vote4ObiDatti:
Nigerians across the country have already spent billions on behalf of Obi. This outpouring of love is unprecedented.

I really wonder what will happen when campaigns start because 100 million Nigerians will outspent EscoBAT and the Cameroonian no matter how much looted funds they have in their vaults and bullion vans.

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by mhizbel(f): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2022
McBishop2020:

Sorry oooo!
My dear I have never seen someone that is so petty. There's no need wasting your precious time to quote him.
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Johnson225(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2022
NigeriaB:

How much?

55k bro
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Awaja(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2022
See pure love ,God abeg answer the prayers of Nigerians
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Carlylepneuma: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2022
The social media president... Go! Obituary...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki / Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.