Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) (30897 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Babalola0920: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
No be small love o. Peter Obi is the most loved politician in Nigeria right now.

UNA PHOTOGRAPHER DEY TRY WHERE THE PEOPLE LOL
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Allisgud:
in the history of Nigeria
I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
mhizbel:
You speak the truth but I call it hatred because it does not favor giringori obi my tribesman.

Good start. Acceptance is the first step to recovery. Peruse again:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by sultry69(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obojuju:
Wow....God Bless Peter Obi. Let us take back our Country Nigeria!!!
God Bless Benue people
God Bless Nigerian Youth who have seen the light and are Obi-dient
God Bless Nigeria!!!
You want PO to become president of Zoo or zoogeria.

Very funny set of people, so if he failed,what next?Biafra or nothing .
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by McBishop2020: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
cool Happy Birthday to the mass murderer and notorious financial criminal Peter Giringory Obi.

Do the needful!
Very easy to do!
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
McBishop2020:
Do the needful! Show me more details of giringori obi's crimes.

I am glad to help. Here you go. Peruse again:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by McBishop2020: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Good start. Acceptance is the first step to recovery. Peruse again:

Sorry oooo!

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
McBishop2020:
Did peter giringori obi ever buy votes?

I am glad you ask. Here is peter giringori obi buying votes from hungry eboes while wearing PDP uniform. Notice how giringori is sweating profusely like a rabid dog under hot Abakaliki sun shamelessly buying the votes of this hungry biafrans. Also, look at that ugly corrupt face as giringori count the cash to make this hungry eboes sell their destiny to him and Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by McBishop2020: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

I am glad to help. Here you go. Peruse again:

You're a confirmed crook.
Why put words into someone's mouth?

Now I cannot believe your post against PO anymore.

Blackmail is your handwork and your undoing too.

Rogue!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
McBishop2020:
If it's against Tinubu I believe, if its against giringori obi, I disbelieve. I am a hypocritical bigot.

Good start. Acceptance is the first step to recovery. For the main time don't forget to be BATIFIED.

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by omenka(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
post=114891128:
Community set to hold birthday party for Mr Peter Obi.

They reportedly contributed N1m of their personal funds to organise this.

I will not mention the village make Una no go rush their foods.

Tip: It's in the North Central.

Happy birthday man of the people.
This has got to be the stupidest thread ever created in the history of this forum.

Seun, what hopeless nonsense is this? Someone creates a thread with no source, calls it "Benue community", then goes on to even say he won't mention the name of the said community, and the thread makes fp!!

What if the stupid pictures were from one village in Aba? What if they're from a village in Zamfara?

Why not provide the FB link let's confirm just like everyone else does here?

Mynd44, what exactly was the basis of moving this shitty thread to the fp?

3 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by McBishop2020: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

I am glad you askd. Peter Obi is the only candidate that can save this country. Tinubu is a known thief; Atiku will sell Nigeria or privatize it. But Peter is out to save Nigeria with passion.

Thank you for this.
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by McBishop2020: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Good start. Acceptance is the first step to recovery. For the main time don't forget to be OBIDIENT.

I won't forget that.
I'm already ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
cool Happy Birthday to the mass murderer and notorious financial criminal Peter Giringory Obi.
This idiot must be vulture griller. Ezi ofia
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Theoarhics: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
No incoming president or politician has ever been this anticipated and celebrated in this country.
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by collum(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Nigerians across the country have already spent billions on behalf of Obi. This outpouring of love is unprecedented.

I really wonder what will happen when campaigns start because 100 million Nigerians will outspent EscoBAT and the Cameroonian no matter how much looted funds they have in their vaults and bullion vans.

Sincerely the love for our incoming president is overwhelmingly. I love him sincerely
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by McBishop2020: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mrfixitt:
This idiot must be vulture griller. Ezi ofia

Don't mind the fool.
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mrfixitt:
I am an idiot and I eat vulture meat. peter giringori obi is Ezi ofia

Keep your dietary options and opinions on peter obi to yourself. Meanwhile here are facts about peteru pandora.

1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Kingspin(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
You can not be sophisticated and not think about Obi

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by clockwisereport: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
God1000's people.

I pray Igede people are liberated from the shackles of Idoma and Tiv people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by SpecialEdition: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu boys.
Una don reduce well well.
Wet in dey happen na?

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
See as drinks berekete for ground and they're even offloading more! These people mean business oh! shocked
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is really good
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Love not bought with money

Love don't cost a thing!
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by edungene7: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
undiluted Love PO is truly loved meanwhile please baba Agbado urchins should check on him I heard he was sighted towards third mainland bridge with the intention to jump in courtesy of PDP in Osun state
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by God1000(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
clockwisereport:
God1000's people.

I pray Igede people are liberated from the shackles of Idoma and Tiv people
thanks man, that's what we are working towards

2 Likes

Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by Str8talk21: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
I can see you are in severe pain.
Cry more..it will help u.
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Babalola0920:

UNA PHOTOGRAPHER DEY TRY WHERE THE PEOPLE LOL
READ THE ENGLISH WELL..
“....SET TO HOLD..”
THE STAGE IS SET...
THE PARTY IS YET TO BEGIN.
READ TO UNDERSTAND MY BROTHER..
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Good start. Acceptance is the first step to recovery. For the main time don't forget to be BATIFIED.
You're doing a big disservice to BAT..
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
omenka:
This has got to be the stupidest thread ever created in the history of this forum.

Seun, what hopeless nonsense is this? Someone creates a thread with no source, calls it "Benue community", then goes on to even say he won't mention the name of the said community, and the thread makes fp!!

What if the stupid pictures were from one village in Aba? What if they're from a village in Zamfara?

Why not provide the FB link let's confirm just like everyone else does here?

Mynd44, what exactly was the basis of moving this shitty thread to the fp?
If this party really happened in a community in Benue,, What are you going to do??
Because we are going to verify...
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
post=114891128:

Millions of Nigerians are ready to spend for peter obi, tell me which politician in Nigeria has achieved that none. 2023 will surprise apc and PDP the vote margin peter obi will use to win PDP and APC will run into millions
Re: Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
post=114891128:

How did the party go?
Please drop more photos.
And you can now drop the exact location where it took place..
Let us go and verify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.