Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler (43735 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by secretsofpeace(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Is that all?

GodsOwnMan:
David Hundeyin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Simon Ekpa = Cownu = peter giringori obi

David is their (the people from that side) god and they must worship him.

Meanwhile look at giringori shamelessly buying the votes of hungry people from his tribe.
2nd pic: giringori stole anambra's heritage and passed it down to his daughter.
3rd/4th pics: giringori conspired with others to massacre 5000 anambra citizen and dumped their bodies in akwuzu river.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Abelino(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
[Thunder Fire you & your Beast.
GodsOwnMan:

Your wahala. Just be BATIFIED.

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please, the Yorubas should leave the IBOS alone on the issue of Tinubu or MKO Abiola over this propaganda. They are fighting psychological war. Instead of fighting them or starting argument with them, just ignore them. They have tried. It is not easy.

They said Awolowo drank poison because he planned a coup against IBB and the coup failed. It is high level of bitterness and depression that can make a man believe such. When those who worked with Ali Akilu at DMI and those that worked with Togun at SSS said no coup was planned by Awolowo. They said NO, coup was planned. A friend told me at Kaduna some years ago that Yorubas should just ignore them whenever they are saying Awolowo drank poison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abelino:
How can I be BATIFIED

Cleanse yourself of wickedness and support Tinubu/Shettima.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
conductor60000:
Abiola is a drug dealer or not?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
secretsofpeace:
Is that all?

There is more. Do you know you can be BATIFIED by clearing your mind of mkpumirin and cleansing wickedness out of your heart?

Peruse:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
don't forget this picture. grin

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by NessFortunate: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
SirBlack999:
Peace is never an option. Without violence, we're nothing.
comrade abeg throw way that peace bottle. No worry i get vawulence for you in Heney(Any) taste. Follow me. *Winks

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is from a dysfunctional background that denied him of functional perspectives' parenting hence he has nothing but hate for everyone including his biological dad who he derisively called the No. 1 bully in the world. Parents are like rags to him.

This is a lesson to everyone still outsourcing their fathely roles; you will have children with so much high voltage but useless to themselves and eventually blow up themselves in the long run, according to Pastor TD Jakes.

The Abiolas should sue him and give him opportunity to defend himself if it is established that his allegation is a case of malicious defamation that is injurious to the legacy of their late father.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers

Do u know who hos father was?? He spoke highly of his father and brother. No be only dysfunctional family.

Why tinubu never sue am??

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by shegz24(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
This David will soon meet his waterloo if he isnt careful and those noisemaking PO children on twitter would go hiding when the hammer lands.

And the worst part is that he does selective journalism.

When it comes to Peter Obi he turns a blind eye.
No investigation on Pandora papers , the drug dealing allegation ,Ezu river corpse or the 250m found with PO's aide.

A smart journalist is objective with his journalism and takes no sides.

He should learn from Seun Oki of Channels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
blaise26abj:

I personally think they should have kept quiet. That guy will dig up all the dirt on their family and prove that statement . He is resilient . Besides just listen to Fela’s song about Abiola . You will have an idea of who Abiola was . Forget all the National hero ish . READ up about him
that was what i expected the family to do. Abiola had his hands in so many evil things. cry

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by PoliteActivist: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I completely agree with you my guy.

This clown again. Changing people's quotes and typing nonsense.

You can only change people's quotes and type NONSENSE because you can't lay a glove on PO.

Mr. Obi has a squeaky clean image for a reason. And other politicians and godfather types are sooo jealous of it, but can't come up with anything against him but NONSENSE.

please tell me what's fake about this??!!
1min 55sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6hgfH-CYTc

And by way, have you no shame? Don't you have a conscience??
See all the scandals hanging on one person, one sickly very old man, and you want Nigerians to vote him for the arduous job of managing their country!
Someone that ought be in the background, directing things, receiving homages, and enjoying his final days with family, and thanking his stars he actually got away with all the corruption and crimes, instead he's running around pissing on himself all over the place. What a FOOL!

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** Urine-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate
** Murder-gate

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Doyou2019: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zikojukwu:
So Abiola's family can defend Abiola but not Tinubu. Tinubu's drug crimes are clear and confirmed.

Duh! Even the first poster, a known BMC and ESCOBAT supporter, had to advise the family of MKO, and not his own principal, to sue David grin

Deep down, these wailing urchins know that their Oga is dirty, but they just can't back down.
Yet David is the one brought up from a dysfunctional home?
Awon oniyeye.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
9iceprince:

Tinubu doesn’t respond to fools looking for cheap popularity

There is nothing to respond to its already in public damning information. If he responds he's in bigger trouble. lol

I advice him to step down for Amaechi immediately. He cannot be allowed to run which such background.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Where is the report that mazi giringori obi was involved in mass murder? Fraud and financial crimes?

Here are the reports. Hope you will stop saying giringori is squeaky clean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by LofP(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

I think you have a point.

IBB may not have been guilty of Dele Giwa’s death after all.

Maybe it was Abiola.
What people need to know is that there's a lot about Nigeria that we don't know.

There's a reason why IBB is still being revered by politicians. He established the order as it is today in Nigeria. He is the real King of Nigeria despite being out of office since 1993. There are things only he knows about, that people don't know.

Secondly, how did the Abacha family come about its wealth, and how have they stayed wealthy despite all the monetary seizures and account freezing ?

It's a simple investigation but nobody dares to ask these questions because of the calibre of people involved.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by assholemods: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
conductor60000:
Abiola is a drug dealer or not?
Are you daft or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by assholemods: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Abiola children that couldn't keep and grow there father's massive wealth before he died too are talking

No thief or drug peddler or there family will admit to be on the wrong side of the law
Shut your dirty mouth up! What do you know? I am sure you weren't even born when Abiola was alive all these kids in NL.
Do you know the extent of what the military did to destroy his family and business? Indomie generation!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Doyou2019: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
nairavsdollars:
I fear for his life
David will be fine. They can't get their hands on this one.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by christistruth01: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
Abiola was a drug pusher.... those that know, know... Miriam Babangida was also pushing... most people don't even know the real reason Babangida did that coup to overthrow Buhari... his wife was being investigated along with Abiola as some others ... Abjola sponsored that coup... say the truth and u will b set free

Do you have evidence that Abiola was a drug pusher ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by assholemods: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Look at the owner of NL that is supposed to operate at the background,! The same way he his bias on this forum and also encourage tribalism. Today NL is the face of tribalism in Nigeria! They have rules but can't follow it... I spit! You can ban me for saying the truth it is not new I am used to it, including baning somebody for doing nothing and giving it a name "alternate handle"....

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Slynation(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
A friend/right hand man of a yahoo boi is also a yahoo boy...But some people don't want us to believe that a friend/right hand man of a drug dealer is also a drug dealer...!!

Let us stop here and let the sleeping dog lies...!!

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by christistruth01: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
ElSudani:

Julius Berger made their money in Nigeria through contracts with the FG, Many other foreign companies did, but a Nigerian also got contracts from the same military and that made him a criminal?
The way you people think na wah!

You don't know Abiola or why he was close to Babangida and Abacha you probably don't know that Abiola had a hand in the Coup that brought down Shagari and his Govt because he wasn't given NPNs Presidential Ticket

Would you accept that from Julius Berger?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Slynation(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Here are the reports. Hope you will stop saying giringori is squeaky clean
I hope you won't come out to defend when posterity says Buhari is responsible for the operation crocodile smile been melted by the Armies on Innocent unarmed IPOB agitators

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Doyou2019: 12:00am On Jul 20, 2022
kevoh:

Calling out two people with possible links to drug trafficking is what you term daring a Yoruba race grin grin grin This 'your' logic is fit for Nursery one school pupils!

grin grin Swears.
No one should let that one anywhere near their kindergarten kids. He might just dumb down the poor little kids' IQs.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Slynation:
I hope you won't come out to defend when posterity says Buhari is responsible for the operation crocodile smile been melted by the Armies on Innocent unarmed IPOB agitators

Stay on topic. We are talking giringory obi not Buhari. Be disciplined.

Now peruse again:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Dabillion: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2022
You are well updated bro, only mugus denied these fact even during IBB tenure there where high rate of international 419 and drug peddling
Kingcalls:
Abiola was a drug pusher.... those that know, know... Miriam Babangida was also pushing... most people don't even know the real reason Babangida did that coup to overthrow Buhari... his wife was being investigated along with Abiola as some others ... Abjola sponsored that coup... say the truth and u will b set free

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Doyou2019: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2022
higgs:
David Hundeyin is the best investigative journalist ever to come out of Nigeria. Whether You like him or not,if You challenge him,he will humiliate You with facts.

Louder!!! Some can't hear you at the back!
David Hundeyin : The nemesis of shithole's shady politicians grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Throwback: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2022
shegz24:
This David will soon meet his waterloo if he isnt careful and those noisemaking PO children on twitter would go hiding when the hammer lands.

No investigation on Pandora papers , the drug dealing allegation ,Ezu river corpse or the 250m found with PO's aide.

Do you still consider him a Journalist?

Dude has never hidden his disdain for Tinubu and his zombeism for Obi.

He is a political hack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Throwback: 12:17am On Jul 20, 2022
shegz24:

Do you still consider him a Journalist?

Dude has never hidden his disdain for Tinubu and his zombeism for Obi.

He is a political hack, certainly not a journalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Slynation(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Stay on topic. We are talking giringory obi not Buhari. Be disciplined.

Now peruse again:
I can see you have removed the picture where he was sharing money to little kids in uniform...

I wonder how you are going to sell the Iragbiji BATman to Nigerians..!!
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Fairview1: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Who is this David Hundeyin I keep hearing about?

His surname sounds like ' Nwude ehi " meaning " Catch cow " in Igbo language.

Chai, Okoro awusa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo) / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.