Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (25729 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by ALFADOS(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
So Me and this girl have been friends last year on the Same Campus though we kept it lowkey. My friend noticed the girl on campus one day and they proceeded to talking stage.

My friend showed me the girl and I told him we were just friends I gave him the go ahead. But actually I was interested in the girl but I wanted to study her before making any move.

So Fastfoward, they dated for a month and broke up. He said he wasn't interested anymore and I could go for her actually. I'm now close to the girl. I had to let my friend know about it. He said he wasn't bothered but went behind my back and told my other friends what happened.

Now all of them think I'm a snake grin. I'm I wrong?
No cases return back to the base, operation called office
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by phemmyfour: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
So Me and this girl have been friends last year on the Same Campus though we kept it lowkey. My friend noticed the girl on campus one day and they proceeded to talking stage.

My friend showed me the girl and I told him we were just friends I gave him the go ahead. But actually I was interested in the girl but I wanted to study her before making any move.

So Fastfoward, they dated for a month and broke up. He said he wasn't interested anymore and I could go for her actually. I'm now close to the girl. I had to let my friend know about it. He said he wasn't bothered but went behind my back and told my other friends what happened.

It's not written anywhere as a law. Na woman dey reason like that cos we understand that they are not balance emotionally.

For men, we do not take things like that to heart cos we are more stable emotionally
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by KristaPretty(f): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
If your friend has bleeped her, don't date her.

Secondly, dump the so-called friends of yours.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by fman(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
killmods:
You're a snake. U liked her from the onset and concealed it. Ur friend went in and u still nurtured the lust for her and now he's done u want to shoot ur shot. Even the girl must be daft to entertain u now. In fact u, the girl , ur paddy are all stupid
kilode!
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by chimuma(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmmmmm, find another gal na , your guy even seek for ur permission before he asked the gal out , abeg find another babe . Who knowns if na u put fire why Dem breakup self .damper .

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Allisgud: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Make una dey womanize,I don't know if Forbes magazine dey count women join networth
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Munzy14(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
killmods:
You're a snake. U liked her from the onset and concealed it. Ur friend went in and u still nurtured the lust for her and now he's done u want to shoot ur shot. Even the girl must be daft to entertain u now. In fact u, the girl , ur paddy are all stupid
You guys judge too quick!.

Take it or leave it, some men don't rush their love interest..They map out time to observe and study her..Even if it will take for long...When they are satisfied, you will see them come for her openly and squarely..Trust me ladies fall for such men..They have the patience to make their woman a Queen.

Not every man does quick quick or hot chase.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by femo86(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
killmods:

grin seconded

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Insectkiller: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
No.

Your friend may think you were handling with her even while he was still dating her.

So, think am..
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by zolajpower: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

shocked
Aside the fact that u re eating a left over and stale salad U re also a betrayal and worse than a Judas Iscariot. U can even sleep with your brother's wife sef if the opp arises
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by cedricksly: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

you breaking guys code... On no account should you date your friends ex or brother's ex... Na so you like remnant Quit Fooling around mate

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by SPAMBOX7: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

70 years old man grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
killmods:

If he is a snake he must be a good green snake. He didn't go after her went they were dating now only after they broke up and he even told his friend.

Me I won't tell u shit. u will see us walking hand in hand to lovers garden. grin
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Something tells you it's not proper hence you seek validation by asking the question grin grin grin
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Olayetan(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ladies aff suffered sha, see as una turn a lady to football passing it to each other
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by hunterleolee: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
How he stylishly hinted "now we are close" meaning that they've done the things.. so why are you now asking us! werey

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Swallowurspit(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

It’s difficult dating a friend’s ex and still be much of friends with him. Except you sef wan chop your own ni which I don’t do, cos my friend has been there and it’s not a scarce commodity.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by illuminutty: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

You are an idiot if that person was truly your friend.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Mariangeles(f): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

This character will keep friends away from you.
As you were interested in her from the onset, you should've told your friend.
I would never keep you as a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Mariangeles(f): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
ePoster:
Cute

I thought so too. cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Mariangeles(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nothing wrong with it jor.

They will come and preach one nonsense "bro code" now but all na still scam. If you are genuine and have good intentions for her, you can go ahead. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Would you still be friends with "a friend" that asked for your permission to date your ex?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Mariangeles(f): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Olayetan:
Ladies aff suffered sha, see as una turn a lady to football passing it to each other

If she had any atom of sense, she'd keep away from their midst, otherwise, they'd pass her around, then talk and laugh about it.

Guys discuss among themselves who they've slept with, but ladies don't.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by GreenArrow1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
posty56:
I swear , everyday the topics gets worse and worse ,grown men acting like teenagers , their topic are usually repulsive

These posts are not from grown men please. More like growing kids
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Would you still be friends with "a friend" that asked for your permission to date your ex?

Supposing I have a friend who wants to date my EX and I have broken up with him amicably, why can't another person have him?

Maria, I am a liberal, so my answer is a YES.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by obowunmi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

Date her. Don’t let any steewpid if friend hold you back when it comes to love.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Mariangeles(f): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Supposing I have a friend who wants to date my EX and I have broken up with him amicably, why can't another person have him?

Maria, I am a liberal, so my answer is a YES.

No. I asked if you can still be friends with the "friend".

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by kingsceemark(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

If you fit chop the food wey your friend chop reject, that means you fit dey fuuuck your friend wife

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Princemedico18: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just Ask: Is it Proper To Buy Your Casket in Advance?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
The "BRO CODE" is a bunch of nonesense.

Do you value your friendship with the guy above the girl?
If yes, then ask his permission. If he says no, then forget about the girl. If he agrees and still go behind your back to say nonesense, then kick him out. He's too immature to be your friend.

Do you value the girl above your friend, then go for her irrespective of anyone's opinion.
But make sure that Ur intentions are right, cos if U're just lusting after her, you'll still break up when you're tired of eating her, then u must also have lost Ur friend.
Also, make sure that u ain't the reason they broke up in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Kufremfon1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
There's love in sharing

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by osomegbe(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Only if you and your friend are no more friends.
Stay away please. It doesn't end well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.